Six Figure Brand Accelerator

Six Figure Brand Accelerator

See the Best Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Six Figure Brand Accelerator

1.0

Better information for free on YouTube

Mario Drinkwater
Mario DrinkwaterMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible

Don't fall for [Name Removed] E-comm course temptations. As another reviewer said, Once [Name Removed] has your money he stops responding to your messages and takes 3-4 days to reply to the email which I'm confident is redirected to an overseas e-comm help desk as the responses sometimes don't make sense.
[Name Removed] and [Name Removed] lie senselessly and say they paid cash for their cars, but a quick search proves they have financed these cars over 7 years. Just lies.
[Name Removed] is an arrogant wannabe Insta famous guy that lives in Adelaide, and he has never done e-comm in his life. He's simply an influencer promoting [Name Removed] course.

Stay away from these people.

Don't even fall for that crap

[name removed] [Irrelevant content removed] followers in an attempt to build "authenticity". The minute I payed my money teddy and [name removed] stopped responding to my messages regarding some help I needed. Fake screenshots, fake dms, fake testimonials. All he talks about in the first module is about his lavish lifestyle and how you can buy this and that. All this stuff you can find online and there was no point paying 1000 bucks. I did the 2 payment plans and am refusing to pay the second installment after I found out they were full of it... Don't buy this course

Worst and very unprofessional, don’t be fooled

Services

Find out how Six Figure Brand Accelerator compares to other Services

Melissa E.
Melissa E.Sydney, NSW

Terrible

Do not even think twice about dealing with these people. Once you make the payment it’s all downhill from there. No guidance, no support, and very rude. We didn’t even get a receipt even though we had asked for one numerous of times. They don’t teach you anything different you could already find out on their Instagram page. They also lie about their refund, as [Name Removed] and [Name Removed] are refusing to provide us with one. Also when I told them I prefer communicating via writing [Name Removed] has continued to send voice recording and has refused to acknowledge my preferred form of communication. Do not fall down their sales trap the way we did.

money back

once i transferred my money i wanted a receipt.. i then didn't get a reply back until i said i wanted my money back for this rubbish course as i didn't want to deal with him anymore. and now refusing to give me back my $1380

Sophia M.
Sophia M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

[Name Removed] is the worse mentor ever

I signed up for this course, and it was the worst decision I've ever met, the course doesn't help you with getting your website done, he basically watched other e-commerce businesses and copied their way and is selling it for a way to expensive, and gives that lavish life which is mostly rent cars and boats etc, which anyone could do. so please do not sign u, and I'm going to get my money back . if you wanna have your money back get in touch with me and I run you through the steps you will need to take

Overpriced, pushy sales tactics, unprofessional customer service, and can find better content for free

Sara
Saraasked

Hi there,
Has anyone been successful in a refund from the s3x figure brand accelerator. I despise being ripped off with lack of helpful content and I would like my money back but I can’t get a response?

Ecom91
Ecom91asked

I have heard from several people he is just a con man who reinvest the money he makes from these expensive courses to portray a lavish lifestyle. Does this sound true? The course is basically just sending a links to basic YouTube videos and he doesn’t actually have much knowledge?

BVA
BVA

Well he does have a ecom background but in saying that this course is just another stream of income for him and his associates as I have seen a few individuals on Instagram promoting the same course. You can literally find videos and tutorials on YouTube for free and they are just as good. The course is basically setting up a dropshipping store and selling products you find off Ali Express so to speak.

Get an answer from our members and Six Figure Brand Accelerator representatives