SJD Homes
See the Best Project Home Builders in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by SJD Homes

• Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Satinderjit
Satinderjit

Very happy with my new build. Highly recommend

Built our first house with sjd and extremely happy with the build quality & finish. Color Selection experience was amazing as lot to choose from standard range. Even upgrades were at affordable price. Despite lockdown delays and material shortages our whole build process was very smooth. Huge thanks to Rachel and kyle. Will build with SJD again. Highly recommend.

• +1Thumbnail
Jarryd W.
Jarryd W.Gippsland, VIC

So happy with my first home!

I have just built my first home with SJD and highly recommend! Mark and James were so helpful throughout the entire process and were always available to answer my questions or catch up to go over my plans and make any changes. Thank you very much SJD for making my home come to life!

Chels
ChelsGippsland, VIC

Love my first home!

I have just finished building my first home with SJD and love how it has turned out! A huge thank you to Mark and James for answering all my question so quickly and ensuring the whole process ran smoothly. They kept me updated on all stages of the build and made sure that the final touches were perfect before handover. I can’t thank SJD enough and highly recommend them!

Cliff
CliffGippsland, VIC

Matt was great SJD have been awesome throughout the build and after on follow ups. Highly recommend

Everything was great. From customer service to quality of build to follow ups.
Always easy to get hold of. Final cost was accurate. We are very happy with the new house. Really bloody looking forward to our next build Go the Bombers

Morrison 252F
Morrison 252FGippsland, VIC

Very happy with my new home!

Thankyou SJD for making building so easy. I highly recommend this company. Thankyou Mark for being my salesmen & James for being my building supervisor. Very professional and easy to contact when needed. My house has turned out to be awesome and super happy with it.

Build StagePost-Construction
Zach J.
Zach J.Gippsland, VIC

So happy with our new home!

We are so happy with the finished product! The attention to detail and finish is excellent! Very helpful team who were there right throughout the process. Our Supervisor was awesome and kept us up to date throughout the whole process. We are so happy with our new home. This was our second home with SJD and we would happily build with them again! Great experience.

Karen
KarenGippsland, VIC

Very Happy Customer

Very very happy with the build process. I built a modified Paterson very happy with the layout. Matt was my build supervisor he was very professional, kept me up to date with the build and explaining what the next process will be, helped with changes throughout the build and easy to contact. The girls in the office where excellent also. The quality of workmanship is very good, I would build with SJD homes again in a heart beat

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2022

ProductReview.com.au has an extremely active community reviewing home builders all over Australia. We've harnessed their collective knowledge to deliver a comprehensive list of the top builders in NSW, VIC, QLD, WA and SA, and an overall #1 winner for the country.

the-home-builder-awards-for-2022

Reniu

SJD Second to none

Hailey R.
Hailey R.Gippsland, VIC

The best experience building our first home!

From the moment we stepped into the Caversham display, we knew that this was the home we wanted to build, and the whole team at SJD Homes made the process so much easier.
From the administration side of things, Rosie was absolutely amazing! She kept in contact and updated us as much as possible.
Building a home in the midst of a pandemic was never going to be easy, but our supervisor Matt made it as easy as possible! And again, was absolutely amazing to deal with, communication was excellent and we couldn’t be any happier with the quality of our new home.
10/10 would recommend SJD Homes any day of the week!

Pip and John
Pip and JohnGippsland, VIC

Above and beyond!

The whole build process was a breeze, our build consultant Nathan designed exactly what we wanted.
Our site supervisor Matt, was amazing!
Matt definitely has an eye for detail.
As we built during lockdowns and unable to travel, Matt kept us in the loop of everything. Sending updates once a week, including photos.
We are extremely pleased with our new home and would highly recommend SJD HOMES. There attention to detail is amazing!

Site Admin

Fantastic from start to finish!

James M.
James M.Victoria

So pleased we chose SJD to build our new forever home

Justin Micallef
Justin MicallefGippsland, VIC

Absolute cracking build

Build was dealt with and managed well and professional happy with service by my supervisor and Sjd all together.
Build was dealt with smoothly and having the background in construction was happy with my experience. I would recommend SJD homes to all people willing to take the step and build their first home

Build StagePost-Construction
Nicole B.
Nicole B.Gippsland, VIC

Excellent service and quality build from start to finish!

SJD have been fantastic at helping me achieve my dream of building my own home. From Kathryn, in the beginning guiding and advising me on building design that best suited my block, plus practical suggestions for inside design, to Kim, my site manager. Kim was always approachable and accommodating of any requests and questions I had. He took so much pride in ensuring the build was to the highest quality. I honestly haven't had to worry about a thing and have ended up with a beautiful home that I love! I can't thank them all enough!

Tim
Timasked

Do you build in rockbank or melton area?

SJD H.SJD HomesSend a private message

Hi Tim, sorry no. We only build in the South East.

Thomas
Thomasasked

HI saw about your house in sustainability victoria and is planning to build a NetZero house. Is it possible to build a double-story NetZero house?

SJD H.SJD HomesSend a private message

Hi Thomas, yes it is possible to build a double storey home that is carbon neutral.

evan68
evan68asked

Looking at building in Lang Lang Vic , Do you service this area or anything nearby ?

SJD H.SJD HomesSend a private message

Hello, yes we build in Lang Lang and surrounds.

Get an answer from our members and SJD Homes representatives

SJD Homes Services

• Both new home building and house and land package services are provided, offering a variety of designs, house sizes, floorplans and facades.
  • Display homes can be visited in several locations across South Melbourne, allowing you to find inspiration for a new home.
  • SJD Homes is a Greensmart builder, meaning it’s responsible for creating environmentally sustainable houses. Its Z-range display home is a particularly sustainable pick, due to its energy efficient design and low carbon footprint.

Points of praise for SJD Homes:

• Several reviewers were grateful for the incredible support they received from SJD Homes staff throughout the building process. Staff displayed a thorough knowledge of all aspects of the building process, and their personal and prompt service was greatly appreciated.
  • SJD staff showed a good responsiveness to any issues that arose, resolving them in a timely manner and communicating changes to home builders effectively
  • The build quality of houses was sound, with many reviewers being more than happy with the final product.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

As the ProductReview Award-winner for Best Home Builders in Melbourne and Victoria for both 2019 and 2021, SJD Homes has certainly earned its home building cred. It particularly excelled in the areas of: transparency regarding business practices, and timeliness in completing building projects.