SK Cleaning Services

SK Cleaning Services (page 2 of 4)

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

duct cleaning for central cleaning

Thank you for you and your work partner for doing the job quickly and taking the time to explain everything to us we will use and recommend you and i will get the carpets cleaned as well as the central heating ducts a job well done SK Cleaning service thank you
quick service polite men explanation
booking thru agent never again

Jack purani

Jack puraniMelbourne

Excellent Job !!

I called up SK services on June 15 for carpet cleaning and house cleaning as I just occupied the property. The property was not well managed by tenant so I took the decision to clean them by professionals. I came across various service provider on Google and also on service seeking site. I simply try to SK services as it came across on list.
The price was around 35 / hour however they have focused on work and clean the carpet as well as kitchen within 2 hours.
They were punctual on time and finished all the required work what we have agreed over telecon.Thanks to The owner of SK services.
Excellent Job !!
Inexpensive and reliable services

Gavin L

Gavin LMelbourne

Overcharged for a simple, basic replace and repair service.

Erica

EricaPerth, WA

Scam - DO NOT USE - Sparkling cleaning services, Marks Maintenance Services

Franchise UsedPerth

mark

markSouth East Queensland, QLD

you have been warned read the reviews, because they trade under so many names was hard to see online info and feedback

quoted a price , completely unprofessional when turned up to clean mattress, said would be extra cost to squirt some magic water on a mattress stain ? and then took an unauthorised amount from credit card

turns out we have been dealing with 3 companies, we contacted sparkling cleaning services, mark maintenance services was on the paperwork and the company that took the credit card payment SK cleaning services, check other reviews as they have lots more trading names

Franchise UsedBrisbane

Celia

CeliaSydney, NSW

SCAM- do not use. Pretended to be another business when I asked for an invoice

This company is a total fake. Wont issue me a receipt and then told me another ABN so I couldnt make a formal complaint. Ruined my couch and made a minor stain into a huge stain. Kept pretending people were coming to fix it across three days and no one turned up and not even a phone call to say they were no longer coming. Got hung up on by their receptionist [name removed] who couldnt do her job. Kept saying I would receive a call and never did. The worst customer experience ever. Their cleaner also come with a hired Bunnings carpet cleaner- they have no qualifications whatsoever and cant afford their own equipment so they hire what you could hire from Bunnings.

Franchise UsedSydney

Carpet Cleaning

Scam and not a good service .Charged $2000 to clean 3 rooms and 2 rugs .Will never use this company ever again and they left the carpets wet .Wouldnt recommend them to any one

Trichelle Hippisley

Trichelle HippisleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Totally ripped off! 0 stars

This company goes under numerous different names. I booked back2new cleaning on the Gold Coast. Was quoted $200-$250. Cleaners arrived and were so rude. They gave me the bill at end (already had taken my credit card at the beginning) and it was $550! I attempted to argue but was told it was for stain removal. My carpets weren’t even that much cleaner. The cleaner was so overbearing and rude, I felt intimidated and just paid it. The name on my credit card statement is “SK cleaning services Broadmeadows”... I live on the Gold Coast... not Victoria. Complete scam company that needs to be stopped.

Franchise UsedBrisbane

Totally scam company

Would give 0 star if possible. They were called in for carpet repairs and quoted us 250 plus gst for the repair. Then upon arrival he quoted me 400 as he needed to use his own carpet( it was a tiny piece 20cm X20cm he used, not like he said he was gonna get a new big piece) After finishing the job I was told the job was 500 and he claimed ‘because I requested to swap the carpet inside wardrobe to the patch’. What a rubbish comment as he clearly give us a quote of 250 over the phone with carpet swaps. Absolutely scammers and his attitude was arrogant. Before payment he asked me if I was satisfied with the job, what am I supposed to say, not happy? Will not recommend this company to anyone.

Chelsea

ChelseaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't waste your time or money

Melinda

MelindaSydney

AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!

Franchise UsedSydney

aman

amanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

don't believe the website

The website painted a wonderful picture of what services they provide for duct cleaning. None of which were offered or done. Also the webpage (ductedheatingcleaning.com.au) was not linked to this trading name making finding unhappy reviews hard. They did some form of cleaning on the surface, but left my heating system with a burning smell.

Kat

Kat

Scamming thieves

This company is a fraud DO NOT use them, the job was not done properly, they lied, never returned our calls or came back to fix the mess they made on our couch. We called them from another phone number and the owner told us to back off then hung up

Rosie

RosieMelbourne

Never, never trust this company!

I employed SK Cleaning to repair my heating duct. They informed me that 9 ducts needed repair and it cost $180 per duct plus the call out fee. Of course if I paid cash it would be cheaper, 13 months later ducts not working again and when inspected by another company it was found that NO repair work had been done. Taken to VCAT and they were instructed to return the money but of course they didn't even turn up to the hearing and they won't answer their phone. Do not be caught like I was.

goodservice

goodserviceAU

I think this company is a scam

JoleneH

JoleneH

Dodgy cleaning - don’t use

Sam

SamMelbourne

DODGY and DECEPTIVE. AVOID

Terrible job done to an iron burn repair. The guy they sent did not have any idea. He tried to leave with the payment half way through the job. Made a very rough/shower cut in and didn’t glue it in properly. I was most unhappy. A few hours later I vacuumed the carpet and the repaired patch lifted completely out with the vacuum suction!
I called ask Cleaning, they were rude and didn’t want to know or assist.
I finally had to call in another carpet repair company, to start all over agin to fix the botched repair.
I have since found out they operate under several names like Marks Carpet Cleaning/carpet repairs.
DODGY and DECEPTIVE companies/operators.AVOID

Brad

Brad

Unprofessional cleaning Company and scam

Very bad carpet cleaning service. never recommended to any one ever again..not genuine cleaning..just rubbish. People give quote for one price and they charge different price ( more than 2 times)...Absolutely ripped off

This Company are a scam - Avoid this company!

I had SK Cleaning/[name removed] replace a motor in my AC unit, provided a 12 month warranty, 4 months later unit breaks down, they come and said the whole unit had to be replaced. $5000. I said no, then tried to charge a call out fee. Reported to ACCC I suggest you do the same, this company is a scam and surprised it still operates.

Avoid this company!

Do not use this company

I hired this company to clean 8 heating ducts in my house. After the serviceman had left, we turned on the heating and within 1 hour the floor was covered in dust. It took nearly an hour to vacuum up the dust. I called to complain and was offered for the serviceman to come back and clean up. I told them I had already cleaned up the dust left behind, and wanted a refund for the poor work conducted. Mark Gupta kept making excuses, and not returning my calls. I called him on 6 different occasions. On the last call Mark Gupta stated if I didn't like it, then go to consumer affairs.