Part of SK Designer Living 4.7

Product Appearance As advertised · Not as advertised

Nic
NicHunter Region, NSW

Just the best

Possibly the best online purchase experience I have had. Brilliant communication and delivery Show details ·  1
KFarm
KFarmCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Round table

Excellent service and fast delivery. Some very small scratches to the top of the table, but not overly obvious. If not for the scratches would have received 5 stars. Show details ·  1
Rhys S.
Rhys S.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent - Super Fast

Ordered 2x Ghost chair replicas- arrived within days. Very fast.
Products are near- indistinguishable from branded Kartell chairs I already owned.
Very happy. Would recommend. Show details ·  1
Tim
Tim

Service Excellence

Excellent service. Would always recommend considering SKDesign for furniture purchases. Show details ·  1
Tania T.
Tania T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Beautiful

Extremely professional, easy to contact, product knowledge was excellent and fast delivery. I received the Eames replica lounge chair with a footstool and a solid table, well packaged. Very easy to assemble alongside good instructions. A beautiful and special addition to our home. Show details ·  1
Glenn
Glenn

Great experience

The delivery was earlier than expected. The driver was very helpful. The communication was in advance and very clear. Great service Show details ·  1
Bobb09
Bobb09Gippsland, VIC12 posts
  Verified Online store

Item as ordered delivered super-fast and efficiently

Ordered office chair a few days before Easter holiday expecting delivery the following week. Delivery to my door was on Good Friday to my surprise and delight, as we are in regional Victoria and delivery service is usually very slow. Show details ·  1
Lex L.
Lex L.

Great Business

Table is good quality and was easy to assemble.
Made a mistake in my address and the customer service team was very quick to help.
Would order again. Show details ·  1
ryanf24621
ryanf24621

Good service

Chairs are good quality and arrived pretty quick. Would buy from them again. Show details ·  1
Julian D.
Julian D.

Great table

Recently purchased their doreen dining table, matches perfectly with our antique chairs.
It came very quickly, was easy to assemble and we really love how it fits our space. Show details ·  1
Naz
Naz

Great chairs

Love the chairs , exactly as pictured . Service was brilliant. Will definitely use SK Designs again Show details ·  1
DMcD
DMcD
  Online store

Ideal for the space I have…

Very happy with the product and overall size & quality. It’s exactly what I wanted. Show details ·  1
Farnaz
FarnazSydney, NSW

Happy with my purchase

I am so happy with my purchase. The dining table came with no fault or defects. They delivered the item much earlier than expected. The quality of the table is really good and it looks same as the photo in the website. The customer service is so helpful.
One suggestion: please text the customer before delivering the item. Even though I did put this in the comments but I haven’t received any text to inform me that our item is going to be delivered or it has been delivered! Show details ·  1
Half happy
Half happy

One good one bad

I purchased 2 bar stools, this process was simple and fast. They arrived really quickly too. However this is where things got interesting. One stool, simple to assemble, no problems at all. The second one well, base part looks the same but holes in the seat have slightly different spacing. Absolutely impossible to attach the base/legs to the seat.
I rang you the next day and was told very bluntly to take photos and send an email. Customer service was not good.
Email will be sent today and I am hoping for a quick response so that we can resolve this and we can have 2 lovely bar stools to use!! Show details
SK Designer Living
SK Designer Living   DM
Noela
Noela2 posts

Furniture flat pack

Arrived early and delivered exactly as requested in a safe place Show reply