Part of SK Designer Living 4.7

Product Appearance As advertised · Not as advertised

Happy Customer
Happy Customer Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Personalised service

I purchased my dining chairs online after visiting the Moorabbin store where I received exceptional attention and information . The delivery was reliable and the small error in delivery was rectified next day.
I can’t speak highly enough of this company. Show details ·  1
Charlotte E.
Charlotte E.

Love my chairs!

Recently bought 8 elbow chairs, very happy with them.
Great customer service and the boys at the warehouse were really helpful :)
Highly recommend! Show details ·  1
Susan
Susan
  Physical store

Been looking for a round table for at least 5 years finally I found one - size colour & style!

Easy to find what I wanted
Product was exactly how described
Delivery was so quick Thank you ! Show details ·  1
Tracy B
Tracy B2 posts

Great product & customer service

I saw the bench online then realised they had store I go to check on colour & quality. It’s perfect & had a great customer service experience as well. Show details ·  1
Barry Mckokiner
Barry Mckokiner
  Physical store

SKDL, You’ve done it again!

Recently I purchased some chairs from SKDL.
Not only did they arrive in a few days, but their quality and comfort completely exceeded my expectations.

As being an elderly man, finding the perfect chair has always been a challenge, but once I sat on these chairs, I knew, deep down, that the ch36 chair was the one for me.

Thanks SKDL team for helping me and my wife style our beautiful home. Will definitely be coming back. Show details ·  1

Jan
JanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Physical store

Great item, price and service

I purchased an office chair at the best price available from SK Design. It was partially DIY and I made a mistake in the assembly. SK Design offered to fix it and deliver it back to me. Very happy Jan. Show details ·  1
Troy
Troy Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Physical store

Wonderful customer service and range and furniture

I have bought many pieces of furniture for SKDL and I’m a 100% have with the service delivery and product
And do recommend you have a look at the website
And I will be purchasing a lot more furniture in the future from SKDL Show details
Nigel Raines
Nigel RainesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
MIke
MIke
  Physical store

Five star products and service

We received a five star service from our first visit to the store to delivery. Slav was knowledge, helpful and provided great advice. We would not hesitate to recommend Sk to anyone who wants good products, great service and all at an excellent price. Show details
Mel
Mel2 posts
  Physical store

Very pleased with our dining chair purchase

Went into store looking for Wishbone chair and found the gentleman to be genuine and helpful. They didnt have stock at the time but said I could pre-order and they would let me know when they arrive. Placed preorder and chairs arrived when they said they would. Ive had bad experiences in the past with regards to quality with other furniture retailers and was worried this could also happen with my first purchase at SK living however we are very pleased with the quality and service. And the chairs look great! Thankyou! :) Show details