93% · 16212 · 7%

Maroushka
MaroushkaPerth, WA34 posts

Quality and great value

My cyclone table arrived less than a week after ordering it and it was so easy to assemble and it is just gorgeous, so solid and beautiful. It was a very easy process from beginning to end and I would definitely recommend SKDL furniture to everyone. Show details ·  1
BridgetteS
BridgetteSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Excellent..love it

I love my bar stools, excellent product and very easy to put together. Show details ·  1
Julie
JulieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC12 posts

Quality and beauty

The entire process of buying this beautiful table was seamless and it was simple to put together. Plus, the delivery driver was very helpful! This store has a great range of quality furniture at amazing prices. Show details ·  1
orly kattan
orly kattanSydney, NSW5 posts

Excellent!

Great customer service on line , great product , Delia was in time as promised, the driver was responsible , very good experience, Show details ·  1
G Kenny
G Kenny
  Online store

Great service and excellent product

We love the lamps. They’re exactly as pictured. They arrived really quickly and were very easy to assemble. Very happy with the service we received from SK Designer Living. Show details ·  1
Lee
LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stylish round glass coffee table c 3 legs

Very easy to navigate, description very good, well priced & easily assembled. Dispatched promptly. Show reply
Claire K.
Claire K.
  Fair Incentive Online store

Brilliant

It was a quick delivery and the ghost chairs look fantastic! Show reply
EliOl
EliOl
  Online store

Great chair, great price, quick delivery

We were looking for a replica Eames desk chair. SKD had the chair for the best price and fast delivery. It came quickly, was straightforward to assemble and looks great. We are very happy with it. Show details ·  1
Scott G.
Scott G.
  Online store

Great stools and great service

Easy to move around website, add to cart and process of checking out easy…. Best stools if this kind I’ve ever seen Show details ·  1
Ryan
Ryan
  Online store

Beautiful piece but tricky to put together

The piece of furniture is very stylish though some of the screws were missing/also wrong size. It was also very tricky to assemble. Show details
woo young
woo youngSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Online store

good product and delivery service

I bought chairs and very satisfied. The chair was easy to assemble.Delivery was good. Show details ·  1
Mil
Mil
  Online store

Perfect! Great solid piece!

We had to wait 3 weeks for restock, but we knew this before we bought it. It was worth the wait. The piece of furniture is exactly what we were after and it is solid wood, not some cheap mdf. Super easy to essamble. Show details ·  1
Matthew R
Matthew RGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Online store

We love our new coffee table

Found what I was looking for, for a good price with skdl. The Noguchi replica coffee table was really good in quality and looks great.

Happy customer Show details ·  1

Mazz
MazzGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

As Described- Impressive quality- Great service- Fast shipping

Impressive quality-( exceeded my expectations) Great quality for the price..Great service- Fast shipping -
Highly recommend Show details ·  1
Naomi K.
Naomi K.

Gorgeous table

Product is perfect, exactly what I was after, great quality and easy as to assemble! Not many small round glass tables available so glad I found this! Show reply
Luke
LukeSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified Online store

Table colour looks nothing like the pictures, cheap product

Theo round Table in walnut is nothing like colour pictured it’s ashy and inconsistent, if you have not taken it out of the original packaging you can return it at your own expense when really it’s deceptive photos online.
Let’s be real you have to take it out of the packaging and set it up to know it’s crap.

So essentially online store is easy to use, it arrived in 2 days which is great. Shape is good but none of that means anything if the product is crap.
Now that I can’t return it without being out of pocket further and because I assembled it to see what it looked like I will have to spend extra getting it painted to look presentable. $750 table before shipping worth $300.

Safe yourself the time money and trouble. Show details

Lisa Beare
Lisa BeareGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Could not be happier

Absolutely the best experience online shopping, fabulous customer service goods arrived the next day and table and chairs amazing quality Show details ·  1
Jen. Bowral
Jen. Bowral
  Verified SK Designer Living

Great quality and value for money

Good quality Saarinen tulip style marble side table, easy to put together. Fast service and great packaging. Such great value! Thank you. Show details ·  1
David K.
David K.South East Queensland, QLD

Very happy in deed

Very easy to find the item happy with value great experience will be back for more delivered to my apartment excellent Show details ·  1
Judy C.
Judy C.Gippsland, VIC

Time saver without effort

Extremely satisfied with the product. Mopping and scrubbing floors has been a chore.. the Bissell hard floor and carpet cleaner is amazingly easy to use.. no more aching back ! Show details ·  1
Sharyn
SharynGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Online store

Perfect small dining table for my small apartment

I purchased a small glass dining room table on 9 May and was very pleasantly surprised that it was delivered 2 day later on 11 May. I'm still waiting on 2 dining chairs from other well-known furniture store, so have teamed my new dining table with 2 black wire outdoor chairs that I purchased from SKD prior to Christmas and they look terrific. Extremely happy with my purchase. Show details ·  1
krIstyjen
krIstyjen2 posts
  Online store

Love it!! Great quality and looks great!

Easy to order on line. Dispatch was super fast and the table was easy to assemble and I was happy with the quality. Show details ·  1
Jdmt
JdmtSouthwest, VIC6 posts
  Online store

Fantastic product with amazing service

Found what I needed, placed order and had it delivered within 48 hours. From the CBD to a regional town. Excellent price and service. Thank you. Show details ·  1
Kristen
Kristen3 posts

Elegant yet understated!

Shopping online is my only way of shopping and the website was appealing and easy to navigate.
I assembled it myself and am thrilled with my new dining table. Show details ·  1
Lorena
LorenaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love my clock!

I ordered my clock on line for click and collect. It was super fast and super easy. The quality is great for the price. And the whole process was quick. Show details ·  1
Mary
MaryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Top service provided

The website had a variety of products suitable for my needs but I knew exactly what I wanted. SK Designer Living had the cheapest price of exactly the same product on other online sources. Delivery was quick and the packaging provided ensured the stools came in excellent condition. I would definitely recommend SK and will use again. Show details ·  1

Shelley inwood
Shelley inwood

Two fantastic chairs

Bought online easy transactions . Had to ensemble’s myself very easy. and very satisfied with all above. Fantastic range of goods with reasonable pricing Show details ·  1
Victorian my
Victorian myGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Online store

Brilliant online store with warehouse collect option

Great service. Option to collect direct from the warehouse shop so no waiting for delivery. Great range of replica furniture. Show details ·  1
Linh
Linh
  Online store

Great products and customer service

Second time purchasing from skdl, very easy to purchase online, fast delivery beautiful products at very competitive prices.
Have recommended to a few friends :) Show details ·  1
G Jacobs
G Jacobs

Happy Customer

Love my new patio chairs. Price and quality is good and the customer service I received was excellent. Will shop here again. Show details ·  1
Christine
ChristineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great quality

Website was easy to navigate and delivery was quick. Chairs look fantastic, as pictured and were super easy to put together. Show details ·  1
Clock
Clock

Amazing

The item I purchased was available on many different websites, SK designer living had the cheapest price for both the item and postage. Communication was excellent, delivery super fast. Show details ·  1
Tanya
Tanya

Confortable and styly chair

The store was very easy to navigate and was extremely easy to find what I was looking for. I’ve been shopping for time to find a rocking chair for the nursery but unfortunately never found the one or there was stock delays of weeks. When I called the store - the team member was very helpful and they also advised me they would dispatch the chair when I’m ready to have it. My overall experience was very positive and I’m stoked with the chair and it’s comfort and use it for putting my bub to sleep and feeding. It supports my back, comfortable to sit and rock on and looks great in the nursery and not clunky. Very happy indeed! Show details ·  1
Michael
MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

not great quality, Nightmare packaging

Bought 4 x fabric covered designer chairs, they turned up on time They are quote solid, however the fabric on the seat is badly wrinkled and clearly not very well applied on all 4 chairs, looks quite bad. The packaging uses a lot of polystyrene, makes a huge mess, took a couple of hours to clean it up initially and I have been finding it constantly. Packaging like this shows complete contempt for the customer. Suggest you ask about finish and packaging before purchase. I'll be looking elsewhere next time. For the record, I did not make a warranty claim, so I cannot comment on warranty procedures.  Show details
SK Designer Living   DM
Ethan
EthanHobart, TAS6 posts

Absolutely amazing!

I have ordered 2 pieces of chairs from SKDL, both online and in store. Both times service was amazing, and both pieces of furniture are also just amazing. Delivery and Pickup was seamless, using the website was easy, communication was top notch, and the staff are so friendly. Furniture is amazing build quality, comfy, exactly as described.

Definitely recommend SKDL to anyone! Show details

Roller B.
Roller B.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Online store

Exceptionally quick delivery. Item as advertised

I can confirm that SK Designer Living was as good as these reviews suggested. I placed my order on a Sunday night; it was dispatched the next day, and delivered in QLD by Wednesday. The item is as advertised and exactly what I needed. Thank you SKDL for surpassing my expectations! Show details

Troy
Troy Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Physical store

Wonderful customer service and range and furniture

I have bought many pieces of furniture for SKDL and I’m a 100% have with the service delivery and product
And do recommend you have a look at the website
And I will be purchasing a lot more furniture in the future from SKDL Show details
Vee Proikovski
Vee ProikovskiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Online store

Amazing piece of furniture and service

I received the Theo Round Wood Dining Table | Natural | 150cm.
WOW!!!! It is the most beautiful table and is definately my feature item in my new home. Everyone compliments it. Just amazing! SK Designer Living kept in touch from the day I had it ordered to the day I received it answering all my queries. I couldn't be happier and will recommend to anyone. Show details ·  1
Nigel Raines
Nigel RainesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
MIke
MIke
  Physical store

Five star products and service

We received a five star service from our first visit to the store to delivery. Slav was knowledge, helpful and provided great advice. We would not hesitate to recommend Sk to anyone who wants good products, great service and all at an excellent price. Show details