SK Renovation & Builders Cleaning

• Timeliness
Gareth B.

Gareth B.Sydney, NSW

Good service and reliable

I'm a commercial agent and I send all my clients which need cleaning services Khaled and Jaima and have done so for over 3 years. I have no problems sending my clients to them because I know they will be well looked after.
Recently had a renovation done for my home and the boys came in and did a spectacular job with the cleaning.

Rates and Fees
Margo D.

Margo D.Sydney, NSW

Professional service and good price for what you get

I had a new property built and got 3 quotes from different cleaning companies which offered after build cleaning services. Khaled the rep which came out to see me was very professional so I went with him since the price of the other 2 companies was also very similar, I am very happy with the result, especially considering the difficult circumstances they had to work in (our builder still had trades on site which they were cleaning). I am happy to come on here and recommend them to others.