Skamper Kampers VIC, Dandenong South

Skamper Kampers VIC, Dandenong South

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)

paulybabe

paulybabeAdelaide

Do your homework before purchasing.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Date PurchasedMarch 2017

Mike

MikePerth

Love my skamper kamper!

I recently bought a skamper kamper dingo. Because I am based in WA and there is not yet a showroom out here, I organised everything over the phone. A big thanks to Ivan from the Melbourne showroom. He answered all my questions informatively and enthusiastically. He even had the tape measure out for me over the phone. Ivan and the skamper kamper team made it all so easy and went above and beyond in a number of ways. No problem at all with the camper since purchase and with follow up questions I feel as I am a valued customer. Not just someone they forget about and avoid after the purchase. I can highly recommend Skamper Kampers..... Mike & Laarnie.

Skamper Kampers
Customer S.Skamper Kampers

Hi Mike & Laarnie, Thanks for the awesome feedback and hope you have some great adventures!

Nicole

NicoleKeysborough

Skamper Kamper Gecko

Great product with sone really goid features.
Unfortunately the innerspring mattress is like concrete. Quick change to al $600 foam from clark rubber solved that.
The main issue I found was the ball weight(not in any brochure) comming in unloaded at around 250kg and loaded exceeding 350kgs.
I cant tow it with my nissan patrol so essentialy its a yard ornament.
Totally devastated.

Skamper Kampers
Customer S.Skamper Kampers

Sorry to hear Nicole. Unfortunately, the rear fold Gecko's are indeed quite heavy. We have since discontinued the Gecko model.