Skiddoo

Skiddoo (page 2 of 21)

• Trip Completed Yes (23) · No (230)
  • Price Accuracy

Brendan

Brendan

BEWARE!

Disappointed! Disgraceful!Liars! Repeatedly told me they refunded my canceled flight! After providing them with a bank statement and letter from my bank that no refund was submitted they continued to tell me they had!

Terrible Customer Service

Tried to purchase a flight and it said the fare was no longer available? On the side bar it said that the price was promised for another 14min? went through the process several more times and called customer service. waited on hold for 45min for them to tell me there was nothing they could do and "Promised price" did not mean anything

Do not waste your time or money

Booked a flight this morning for my wife and two kids $1800 later I got a reply to say they received my money but could not confirm the flight..
After 35 min on hold was told it would take 2 to 5 working days to refund my money..
Do not waste your time or money

preet p.

preet p.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very very disgusting service ever have

I want to reschedule my flight and they give me a quatation of 2748$ for 2 tickets which I pay 2100$ appx. For 2 new ticket and on there website the new ticket price shows 1099$ per ticket and they says I have to pay gap fees which is 1009$.

Mikef50

Mikef50Sydney, NSW

Best Price. Standard Fares no amendments

Just booked through Skidoo, return economy trips to London for my missus and me. Couldn't be easier. Paid via credit card (small charge), and was emailed a confirmation and itinerary within 10 min after. They had easily the best price, a fantastic range to choose from, and an easy to use website. They offered insurance etc, against changes and so forth. Up to you to buy, but if you're sure you won't want amendments to your ticket, luggage, food or dates, then great. saved me $400 for or two tickets (from booking direct with the same airline, same plane, same dates etc)

garry

garryPerth, WA

Dont pay flight change insurance

I paid $100 extra for insurance on my ticket in case i needed to change my flight dates,my mother passed away whilst i was over seas,ringing them is hopeless ,get an auto response email from them ,when they did finally reply some days later it was at a charge of $316 ,What was the sense of paying $100 for insurance ?
Skidoo dont care

Shocking service.

Requested an extra bag to be added to flight, due to travelling with an infant. I got passed between skidoo (third party) and one of the airlines I was travelling with, who stated that Skiddoo indeed needed to add this and liaise with both airlines. Skidoo took no responsibility and stated to add it on when arriving at the airport by paying per kg. The airline stated Skiddoo was capable of this process, so seems that it was too much effort for them to liaise between two airlines and help with the enquiry. I spent half my day on hold trying to remedy this issue with them, and when asked to speak to a manager I was rudely told this was not an option.

nicD

nicDGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Straightforward Booking without Issues

Website was easy to use, not too pushy on the extras and the end price was close enough to the original price listed. I paid a bit more for this over another booking site which wasn't working at all and was not helpful in resolving the issue, happy I did so. No issues with the booking process.

Sunny

SunnySouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst service ever

Worst service ever. I booked flight and asked for change flight and everytime they sent overcharged or wrong quote. I called them and they took 2 days for quotation and by then flight was gone

LeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very lousy and slow service

I have a request for a name change. They took my payment and told me I would get my air ticket within 48 hours.
After 10 days I was still waiting for my revised air ticket. I emailed them and I did not get any response and called the 1300 number numerous times, but no one answer the phones. Not sure what their phone is for when there is no one there to answer the phone. I have to go to new website and sent a message through website.

It took them 13 days to get my air ticket name changed correctly.

Another thing, if you have Asian name, do yourself a favour, don't use this website..

Judy E

Judy EQueensland

slow service

I tried phoning 3 times over 2 days and was put on hold for over 30 minutes every time. Perhaps Skiddoo could review their contact arrangements, offering a call back system. After emailing them with my enquiry, I eventually received a phone call which answered my enquiry. Meantime I was getting pretty upset with the company which possible could have been avoided, if the service was better.

bhargavi k.

bhargavi k.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst website to make flight booking and worst customer service.

I tried to book with this website couple of times and both the times i received payment failure error message after completing payment. Amount gets deducted from my account. I had to cal them as they don't respond to the emails soon and I had to wait for mininum of 50 mins before someone answers my call.

I understand if the payment failure is one-off, but it's everytime with them... After I got so annoyed with them i made a booking on budget air while i wait for them to attend my call. I complete the booking and receive the e-ticket as well but still these skiddoo people don't even answer the call. It's such a pain.

Raphael Oliveira

Raphael OliveiraSydney, NSW

Very bad experience, won't recommend. Please don't waste your time!

I booked a domestic flight with Skiddoo due to them being the cheapest displayed on SkyScanner. After paying, for my surprise, they immediately displayed the message:

"Transaction failed
We have received your payment but an error has occurred

Please contact Skiddoo immediately"

So it's easy to take my money, but not easy to give the damn tickets. I them went to call them - after 35 MINUTES waiting in the line, I gave up. Now I'm trying again...

OJG

OJGPerth, WA

Worst experience, Never Recommend, Cancelled my booking 2 times, Horrible Experience.

Tried to book a ticket online from overseas, got rejected, tried to book from Australia, got rejected. Wasted my time and energy, money blocked by the bank, cannot use it for 7 days, would not recommend under any circumstances. Even after providing passport copy, they refused to issue a ticket. Don't bother with this site.

sathiyadav

sathiyadavSydney, NSW

Easy ticketing but no food selection option

Price was best
Paid extra for window seat
But didn’t get on all sectors
No food selection option had to send email to do it but didn’t get as requested by

Trudi

TrudiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great website and saved money!

Price was competitive. Price didn't change once transferred to website. And booking was legitimate.
Would use Skiddoo again! And probably will as have one more fare to get.....I would definitely recommend

Mel

MelPerth, WA

Amazing, perfect, helpful & highly recommended.

The booking was so easy, simple and quick process.
The price was accurate and a very good deal.
Next time we will use your website again and we will recommend to others.

Carolina Spital

Carolina SpitalCanberra 2600, ACT

Good stuff!

Skidoo was great easy website and the price was the best after a lot of research! the only thing is that I cant log in to the airlines website to choose our flight seats. The booking reference I got is the skidoo one but not the airline booking reference.

Easy, good price, legit

The booking process was straight forward, the prices were good, and confirmation emails from skiddoo and the airlines were received soon after booking which was reassuring. Overall a positive experience.

Todd