Skiddoo

Skiddoo (page 2 of 20)

See the Best Comparison-Only Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Easy and quick

Price and service is lovely
I like it and recommend it to others
Hope skiddoo will maintain the same for long.
Booking is very easy using skiddoo. A simple and very quick system developed....

Raja

RajaSydney, NSW

very good..

Website navigation is easy. I got the lowest price when compared to other sites. Ticket was issued with in 4 hours of booking. Happy to book again with Skiddoo.

peter

peterPerth, WA

Air fare booking.

Overall a good experience..Only complaint was my itinerary confirmation and receipt was hard to read as it was in black and white print. The pricing was correct. Did not incur any additional pricing. The comparison between different companies on this site was good and easy to navigate.

cyrus

cyrusSydney, NSW

Need a review

Specify on your massages that this is your e-ticket not travel documents, the rest looks OK
Pricing had some concern, when you are paying cash there should not be a additional charge.

Booking Type Flights

Best price, great offers.easy checkout

I will definitely book again with skiddoo. Everything go good. No additional cost after price shown up. Only charge 0.6% visa fee which was fair.
Only bad thing is coustomer service took more than 1 hour to attend phone but once talk satisfies

David. Seaford

David. SeafordGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good service

There Price was accurate.Easy to do booking.better then other websites.easy to contact with Skiddoo.i did wrong booking but they handled very nicely and returned money.happy to recommend skidoo to others.

Worst customer service Ever

Was recommended

No the booking was very straight forward and no additional fees. The pricing was accurate. I was recommended to use Skiddoo as it was used by someone else and they were happy.

Booking made easy

Why there so much difference in individual price if you book more than 1 person even though the price was low compare to others. I find the website user friendly.

Nswmumma

NswmummaNew South Wales

Easy enough, except for ticket turnaround

Booking process was easy enough. However, it took me contacting Skiddoo customer service 4 days after purchase to have my e-tickets sent through despite confirmation email saying they would be sent through within 24hrs.

Man U

Man USouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad Customer Service

experience with Skiddoo has been disappointing. I am still waiting for Skidoo to respond to my request on the change of my departure time from Brisbane on 29 February 2020. It’s been over 4 days and still no response from Skiddoo.

I have also called your 1300 and 02 numbers and was on hold for over 30 minutes.

Why should we go through this bad service?

Booking Type Flights

You only hear when there is a problem

Pretty good it is important that you identify that the booking reference is also the airline reference. hhaa hhaaa haaa ha ha u u u u u 30 words silly

Fast and Simple

Everything was true and accurate around pricing. The site was easy to scroll through. The payment was simple and all my confirmation emails came through quickly. They had a great price on airfares, I will be recommending them.

Em W

Em WMelbourne

Excellent service

No additional fees. Straight forward. Easy to navigate. Will continue to use this service in the future! Takes the stress out of travelling and gives me a sense of peace of mind

Cannot really complain.

Yes it said Mastercard credit card incurs no fees but when I went to pay it did, 1.6%!! So in the end I had to pay via VISA Debit with incurred 0.6% fee.

Mick Selmes

Mick SelmesPeel, WA

not happy

i made a mistake and booked from SAW IN Istanbul to Sydney but i wanted to come to Perth but your people could not change it and yes it was my mistake but just to change it to Perth was to hard for them i was happy to pay the extra very unhappy

Saanchi A

Saanchi ASydney, NSW

Good website . Would recommend to everyone

Simple and user friendly website . Good prices for flights and convenient filters for booking a flight . Wasn’t charged with any unexpected fee and has one very convenient feature of changing flight one time with an additional charge
Didn’t like the fact that I was wasn’t able to find cancellations and flight change policy easily .

Really good experience

I found the site surprisingly user friendly. Received my ticket as soon as I completed the booking which was reasuring, being a first time user. Skiddoo was the best price on offer, no hidden cost and done in AUD, which is a definate bonus.

Sharyar A.

Sharyar A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best prices on overseas flight.

Pricing was better than what the airline was offering. I find this method easier and cheaper than any other. However, hotel option for longer transits should be included during online purchase.

Allen

AllenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Booking with Skiddoo

The sight is fairly easy to use, price of the tickets is high may be because of season. I wasted appx 2 hours not sure if I got the best deal

Mandeep S.

Mandeep S.asked

I am looking Ticket booking online. I have one query for my Wife Ticket booking. She have no Surname in her passport. She have only Single Name:- Tamanna.
So I just want to confirm what I need to be filled in the Surname column. Pls, confirm.

akshat j.

akshat j.asked

Why this is not ask for passenger passport details while booking the tickets??

Lee
Lee

Their website is not clear on how you put your name. Avoid this website if you can.

farai

faraiasked

Is Skiddo and skyscanner genuine? i want to book a flight

Noojee
Noojee

They are genuine. However, I have had a bad experience with Skidoo and their customer service. I get the best price from these sites then go to flight centre or similar, and they guarantee to beat the price ( and they do by $1), plus then you have an actual person you can go to if you need help, not just an indian call centre.

mybne
mybne

May be it's too late already but stayaway from skiddoo. It is a scam company somehow managed to obtain .com.au domain name. Such entities should not be exist in Australia.

Kanimbla
Kanimbla

I like to advise anyone not to shop at skiddo

CategoryComparison-Only Services