Skiddoo

Skiddoo (page 3 of 21)

• Trip Completed Yes (23) · No (230)
  • Price Accuracy

Prabakaran Nm

Prabakaran NmGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Better rates and easy to complete booking

The prices offered on this site were very competitive. There was no unexpected error or additional fees levied apart from what was displayed on the screen. Will definitely come back for booking.

Callie

CallieSouth Australia

Good price on airfares

Booked direct international flight. Price cheaper than booking direct with airline. Easy booking process. E-ticket was supposed to be emailed within 24 hours but did not arrive after three days. A long time on hold but ticket was emailed promptly once I spoke to an operator. Checked my booking reference online directly with airline multiple times before departure. Would book through Skiddoo again.

Vikramjit Singh

Vikramjit SinghMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Straightforward and easy booking process

The prices I found on skidoo were lower than others. The booking process was smooth and hassle free. The only thing to be mindful of is that seat selection charges are often extra. In my case, I paid $30 for seat selection on the airline website after I booked with skidoo.

Great easy to use service!

I found the system easy to use and I would use it again. The quick process time gave me peace of mind. I didn’t experience any unexpected processing fees. The price was the best that I could see at the time.

easy to make purchase

although my experience buying ticket was simple and easy. I did not find customer service that helpfull I had a question called customer service waited for 25 min and hung up because it kept me on hold.

Very good!

Very good price and easy and quick handling! Easy to navigate and clear!
I also loved that I my booking was kept and I could revisit it the next day and was able to book.... Anytime again! Thanks

Easy and quick

Price and service is lovely
I like it and recommend it to others
Hope skiddoo will maintain the same for long.
Booking is very easy using skiddoo. A simple and very quick system developed....

Raja

RajaSydney, NSW

very good..

Website navigation is easy. I got the lowest price when compared to other sites. Ticket was issued with in 4 hours of booking. Happy to book again with Skiddoo.

peter

peterPerth, WA

Air fare booking.

Overall a good experience..Only complaint was my itinerary confirmation and receipt was hard to read as it was in black and white print. The pricing was correct. Did not incur any additional pricing. The comparison between different companies on this site was good and easy to navigate.

cyrus

cyrusSydney, NSW

Need a review

Specify on your massages that this is your e-ticket not travel documents, the rest looks OK
Pricing had some concern, when you are paying cash there should not be a additional charge.

Best price, great offers.easy checkout

I will definitely book again with skiddoo. Everything go good. No additional cost after price shown up. Only charge 0.6% visa fee which was fair.
Only bad thing is coustomer service took more than 1 hour to attend phone but once talk satisfies

David. Seaford

David. SeafordGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good service

There Price was accurate.Easy to do booking.better then other websites.easy to contact with Skiddoo.i did wrong booking but they handled very nicely and returned money.happy to recommend skidoo to others.

Worst customer service Ever

Was recommended

No the booking was very straight forward and no additional fees. The pricing was accurate. I was recommended to use Skiddoo as it was used by someone else and they were happy.

Booking made easy

Why there so much difference in individual price if you book more than 1 person even though the price was low compare to others. I find the website user friendly.

Nswmumma

NswmummaNew South Wales

Easy enough, except for ticket turnaround

Booking process was easy enough. However, it took me contacting Skiddoo customer service 4 days after purchase to have my e-tickets sent through despite confirmation email saying they would be sent through within 24hrs.

Man U

Man USouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad Customer Service

experience with Skiddoo has been disappointing. I am still waiting for Skidoo to respond to my request on the change of my departure time from Brisbane on 29 February 2020. It’s been over 4 days and still no response from Skiddoo.

I have also called your 1300 and 02 numbers and was on hold for over 30 minutes.

Why should we go through this bad service?

Fast and Simple

Everything was true and accurate around pricing. The site was easy to scroll through. The payment was simple and all my confirmation emails came through quickly. They had a great price on airfares, I will be recommending them.

Em W

Em WMelbourne

Excellent service

No additional fees. Straight forward. Easy to navigate. Will continue to use this service in the future! Takes the stress out of travelling and gives me a sense of peace of mind

Ajith Bhojani

Ajith Bhojani

Cannot really complain.

Yes it said Mastercard credit card incurs no fees but when I went to pay it did, 1.6%!! So in the end I had to pay via VISA Debit with incurred 0.6% fee.

Mandeep S.

Mandeep S.asked

I am looking Ticket booking online. I have one query for my Wife Ticket booking. She have no Surname in her passport. She have only Single Name:- Tamanna.
So I just want to confirm what I need to be filled in the Surname column. Pls, confirm.

akshat j.

akshat j.asked

Why this is not ask for passenger passport details while booking the tickets??

Lee
Lee

Their website is not clear on how you put your name. Avoid this website if you can.

guru b.
guru b.

How was your experience Akshat ? just booked my flight and now i am confuse with same question. They didnt ask for any passport details.

farai

faraiasked

Is Skiddo and skyscanner genuine? i want to book a flight

Noojee
Noojee

They are genuine. However, I have had a bad experience with Skidoo and their customer service. I get the best price from these sites then go to flight centre or similar, and they guarantee to beat the price ( and they do by $1), plus then you have an actual person you can go to if you need help, not just an indian call centre.

mybne
mybne

May be it's too late already but stayaway from skiddoo. It is a scam company somehow managed to obtain .com.au domain name. Such entities should not be exist in Australia.

Kanimbla
Kanimbla

I like to advise anyone not to shop at skiddo