Skin Club

Skin Club

See the Best Beauty Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Excellent hair loss consult and treatment

I have been having hair loss treatments by the doctors here at skin club in windsor. The cosmetic doctor was very nice in treating me. I have no complaints about him and the treatments he is performing.

Cosmetic Services/TreatmentsAnti-wrinkle Injection

Lip fillers

The lip filler treatment was very good. No complaints. Have had botched jobs in the past but the doctors know what they are doing. Shame I couldn't see the same doctor that consulted me at first but the second doctor was very good.

Eye lid treatment

BEST DECISION I EVER MADE.
I had upper blepharoplasty non surgical about seven months ago and this was carried out by Dr Sharma. I have to agree with all the many positive comments about Dr Sharma and his team. The surgery itself was so much easier than I imagined it would be and I had no pain at all. I could have had this procedure closer to home but I was not willing to have surgery on my face carried out by anyone else.

Cosmetic Services/TreatmentsEyelid Surgery

Satisfactory Treatment

Over the last few weeks i have had a gradual make over by the cosmetic doctors at skin club. Its been a journey after going to other places and not being happy with the treatment. Now i have reached a point where the honesty of the doctor was something i was looking for.

Fantastic Job

I have been visiting SKIN CLUB for years now. I get all treatments there! I have also referred so many of my clients and family there too and they all love it! Service is always 10/10 and always so professional making you feel comfortable.

Cosmetic Services/TreatmentsAnti-wrinkle Injection

Great experience

I had Botox injections. My skin is glowing and firm and it’s been 2 weeks! I look radiant and younger! Very very happy and will be back for follow up appointments

Moana BT

Moana BTMurray Region, NSW

Lip Correction & Filler

I went to the clinic for dissolving of some lip fillers which I had performed at a different clinic. The receptionist was ultra helpful, and Dr V dissolved the lips with no issue, (the consultation beforehand was thorough). Two weeks later my lips were re-injected with two syringes. I really enjoyed the experience of having them re-injected and am beyond delighted with the results. The doctor is a true artist, exhibiting patience and empathy. Overall I feel the clinic were supportive along every step of the journey and I would recommend them to others.

Great Experience

I wasn't sure about the treatment I wanted to have, and Dr. V explained everything to me, he made me feel super comfortable and the results were amazing. I highly recommend him if you want natural results and a professional service.

Review

I had botox for my angry lines. I had a consult about 2 months ago and as I am now in my early sixties felt I needed to give my face some added help but was not sure what would be suitable. The doctors was very professional but also very friendly and caring and she explained everything so well - with no pressure to have any treatments. Since I felt in safe hands with her I have since had 2 areas with natural fillers and a skin peel. All excellent results with many people saying how fresh and well I look - even my husband of many years has commented. I will certainly continue to visit and look forward to her caring and professional advice going forward.

A TTs

A TTs

I love my Lip Filler Treatment with the doctors

The doctor was on time. I had all my treatments paid via zippay which was not a hassle as in other places. There was hardly any pain and I was given ample time to decide whether i wanted to go ahead or not. The doctor wasn't pushy at all.

Amazing service

Loved there product. the lip balm & lip filler treatment was very good. The best i have ever had. I'm from brazil and the doctors there are not even close to what i have experienced here. The lip balm was cheap and effective. the lip filler treatment was faultless.

Hair loss treatment

I have had 12 prp sessions here at the skin club studio. Was very happy with the outcome. The doctor was very generous with his time. I had a minor complication from another clinic and he didn't charge me for that. very greatful.

Cosmetic Services/TreatmentsPRP Injections

lip enhancement, natural look

I have anxiety pretty badly but felt good at this clinic and welcomed! Definitely will be returning since they did such a good job with my lip fillers. Thank you.

Painful & worth it.

my lips looked uneven before and after having lip fillers the looked much better and the shaped changed heaps. It was pretty painful but was worth it in the end. the doctors use numbing cream which works but you can still feel the pain. will get some more filler in my next topup session.

Cosmetic Services/TreatmentsLip Enhancements

Good place for filler

Friend and I got some cheek and lip filler done. Best experience we have had so far. Been to several other places for a consult. It’s expensive here but product is good.

Cosmetic Services/TreatmentsDermal Fillers

Good clinic for lips

Had my lips done here for 895! Thought I paid too much at the time. Was a bit rushed as I was flying interstate. Anyways, they’ve lasted me longer than I expected. 14 months and going strong. Happy with the doctor, knew his stuff.

Cosmetic Services/TreatmentsCheek Fillers & Enhancements

Lip Filler

Had some treatments done at their cbd studio. My lips and cheeks both had filler and they look great. Didn’t feel much pain and the doctor was really caring. Thanks guys

Cosmetic Services/TreatmentsLip Enhancements