Skin Doctors Gamma Hydroxy

Skin Doctors Gamma Hydroxy

3.9

• Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (1)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
  • Skin Type
  • Fine Lines & Wrinkles Yes (1) · No (1)
karen b.

karen b.South East Queensland, QLD

It works

Due to hormonal change in my 30s, I suddenly got breakouts. What I worried most was scarring and I noticed more blackheads as well so I gave this product a try because it seems to cover all my problems and it does. It cleared up my skin withinq a couple of weeks and I got a compliment about my skin. But blackheads are still there as I have to use other methods to try to reduce it. This product will stinks ur skin on your first use, especially after you just scrub your face with cleanser so dont use right after but give it an hour or so. Do not recommend this product to those with sensitive skin. But if u can handle it, it works. The smell is also a bit strong.

Purchased in August 2020 at Priceline for A$35.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeOily Skin
Fine Lines & Wrinkles Yes
Tara M.

Tara M.South East Queensland, QLD

Get it on special

I never buy this item full price, it often goes on special, sometimes up to 40% off. I always keep a jar around and do not need to use it daily. I use it on my T Zone and it has cleared my blackheads significantly. If I get a pimple or two I use it 2-3 times a day on the spot until it clears. Once a week or so I'll use it on my whole face. The jar lasts ages. I am 35 and am often told I look like I am still in my 20s. Always spot test before buying, especially if you have sensitive skin. ALWAYS follow up with an SPF and if you have combo/dry skin put some extra hydrating cream or oil on.

Purchased at Priceline for A$35.00.

Ease of Application
Causes Irritation Yes
Skin TypeCombination Skin
Fine Lines & Wrinkles No
Lydia L

Lydia LBrisbane

My life saver

I’ve used this product for about 10-15 years. I had terrible acne and tried everything. I noticed my skin starting to clear after 4 weeks then all of my scars were cleared after around 40 weeks from using it morning and night. I notice now in my 30’s that if I stop using it I break out again. I highly recommend this product but we a bit patient for full results.

Waste of money

Unfortunately my experience has not been positive. Has a strong smell and is very greasy. Purchased this with high expectations and was extremely disappointed. This product made no difference to my skin. Don't waste your money on this product.

Min

MinAustralia

Skin Doctors: Ineffective Products!

I purchased a range of Skin Doctor products in September 2017 and a specialist advised me what to do from the company to get the best results. My skin is not that bad and I do look good for my age. I never broke out in rashes, but did find that It was very itchy at times. Unfortunately, these creams or applications did absolute zilch! No resurfacing or toning...nothing!

Twice a day with suncream during the day and even coconut oil for extra moisture as the Skin Doctor cream did not cut it.

I think Sorbolene would be a better investment if anyone is wanting a thick cream that can moisturize without a scent for only a fraction of the price. And that is saying a lot!

Alannah91

Alannah91Brisbane

Saved my skin

I am 26, I suffered from non stop breakouts and milia for 5-6 years. About two weeks after starting to use this product I stopped having breakouts all together. Best product I have ever used, will continue to purchase.

Using for over 1 month with fairly good results

I have been using this cream for over a month now and am rather happy. At first my skin felt 'tingly' when I applied it but do not have this sensation so much after extended use. I have skin build up triggered from sun exposure on my very fair skin (I am a fair and red haired) and over time it has cleared these few spots on my face. My skin feels more hydrated and smooth overall if not at times a bit shiny but nothing powder doesn't aid with. Happy with the product considering it's low over the counter price.

Doing great things for me.

Hi, I have been using this for 3 weeks now and my face is looking fresher and the pores more refined. Over the years I have tried all sorts of treatments to make the pores on my nose and cheeks look smaller and be cleaner with no luck. But this has actually done it. I use the moisturisers too and I am really happy with how my skin looks now. I'm 51 and to be honest was very cynical at first but thought why not.

It's amazing

I love this product! I've only been using this for less than a month and it's working its wonders. Before I used this my face was terribly marked with scaring from acne and the redness
, well don't even start there! Now my face feels fantastic and it's proved in less than a month!! Soft, smooth and scaring reduced and the redness are slowly disappearing as if they're covered by make up. I now only need to use sunscreen with a tint of foundation and to cover the redness on my face. I definitely recommend it!

It has changed my life.

Having adult-onset acne for 5 years, I was demoralised at being in my 20s with shocking, inflamed skin. My face would constantly reinvent itself with new pimples between morning and night. Roaccutane did not work. I began using Gamma Hydroxy cream and I saw significant changes in the first week. Smoother, clearer skin. My acne reduced remarkably within 1-2 months. Now it has entirely cleared and my scarring is barely noticeable. Honestly, I could not speak higher about this product.

Skin Doctors are a waste of money.

I bought many products from Skin Doctors, having the Doctors name on the brand made me feel secure in the brand ... but one after the other product I tried , were not effective at all. Utterly disappointed and actually sad that so much money was wasted. Buyer beware

Angel

AngelAdelaide

fantastic

ive been using gamma hydroxy for 6 months and love it i use a lot of the skin doctors range and really love all the products ive tried im 45 and was told the other day I look 28 ive just ordered gamma hydroxy forte can't wait to try the next one

pam

pamSydney, NSW

Causes break out and redness

Do not buy this product! I rarely get pimples in late 20s. but this greasy cream made my face red and get a break out. Now I have to treat my break out!!!!

Angela

AngelaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thanks for helping me get so many compliments!

Hannah Shania

Hannah ShaniaSydney, NSW

Works well

I've been cursed with acne for over 5 years, I'm so happy I found this product, This product cost $50 & it's working for me. Nothing else did until now, and I use this twice a day, morning and night after exfoliating and washing my face! And give your face a good massage! I recommend it!!!!!!

Lucy

LucyKensington

Great. Has good results.

Just finished first tub. Just purchased second. Pretty cheap getting it off eBay. Would highly recommend. Had relatively good skin to begin with, but is pretty flawless now. No breakouts etc while using. Skin looks amazing.

Great product

This is a great product from the first use, Be careful to tailor to your own skin sensitivity, I tried Gamma hydroxyl Forte first as I had a free sample and broke out really bad with red skin, I then tried The reg Gamma hydroxyl a month later and it cleared up any spots or blemishes, the forte was too strong, I recommend mixing with a moisturiser if you have sensitive skin as I would say I have sensitive skin and build up to using it on its own.

Awesome!

I have uneven skin tone after pregnancy been trying expensive skin product ever since but did nothing and mom recommended skin doctors online prescription and i purchased all the products..so happy with the result in 7 days all family and friends start noticing the different..love it love it

Very very bad result!!!!

I got a strong allergy on the face after using the cream Gamma Hydroxy for a week.
My skin became red, swollen , itchy from this stuff!! Dont belive in only positive feedback about Gamma Hydroxy. Be careful !
Cream gives a strong allergy ! Skin Doctors, stop pulling people's money !!

Skin Saviour