Skin Doctors Gamma Hydroxy

2.5

karen b.

karen b.South East Queensland, QLD

It works

Due to hormonal change in my 30s, I suddenly got breakouts. What I worried most was scarring and I noticed more blackheads as well so I gave this product a try because it seems to cover all my problems and it does. It cleared up my skin withinq a couple of weeks and I got a compliment about my skin. But blackheads are still there as I have to use other methods to try to reduce it. This product will stinks ur skin on your first use, especially after you just scrub your face with cleanser so dont use right after but give it an hour or so. Do not recommend this product to those with sensitive skin. But if u can handle it, it works. The smell is also a bit strong.

Purchased in August 2020 at Priceline for A$35.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeOily Skin
Fine Lines & Wrinkles Yes
Louise

LouiseQueensland

Buyer Beware!

I bought the cream with the expectation of the effect of a peel and what I ended up with was an allergic reaction that has seen my face swollen, red and with hives for the past two days. I’m bitterly disappointed, I will never buy a Skin Doctors product again.

Purchased in September 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$51.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Skin TypeOily Skin