Skin Doctors Gamma Hydroxy

Skin Doctors Gamma Hydroxy (page 2 of 3)

Gamma Hydroxy, Gamma Hydroxy Forte
3.7 from 50 reviews · View Details

3.7

• Causes Irritation Yes (2) · No (1)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
  • Skin Type
  • Fine Lines & Wrinkles Yes (1) · No (2)

It has changed my life.

Having adult-onset acne for 5 years, I was demoralised at being in my 20s with shocking, inflamed skin. My face would constantly reinvent itself with new pimples between morning and night. Roaccutane did not work. I began using Gamma Hydroxy cream and I saw significant changes in the first week. Smoother, clearer skin. My acne reduced remarkably within 1-2 months. Now it has entirely cleared and my scarring is barely noticeable. Honestly, I could not speak higher about this product.

Skin Doctors are a waste of money.

I bought many products from Skin Doctors, having the Doctors name on the brand made me feel secure in the brand ... but one after the other product I tried , were not effective at all. Utterly disappointed and actually sad that so much money was wasted. Buyer beware

brian

brianperth

It did not work for me

I used a jar of gamma hydroxy first, applying twice a day with no effect.
I then bought a jar of forte, hoping it might be stronger, however this also had no effect after applying it twice
A day. Maybe its just me. I was trying to reduce skin pigmentation spots. Brian oct 26 2016

Chickie

ChickieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good product

I'm in my 50s & always used quality skincare so my skin is in good condition for my age & this product enhances that & keeps my skin hydrated & smooth.

Angel

AngelAdelaide

fantastic

ive been using gamma hydroxy for 6 months and love it i use a lot of the skin doctors range and really love all the products ive tried im 45 and was told the other day I look 28 ive just ordered gamma hydroxy forte can't wait to try the next one

pam

pamSydney, NSW

Causes break out and redness

Do not buy this product! I rarely get pimples in late 20s. but this greasy cream made my face red and get a break out. Now I have to treat my break out!!!!

Love this, cant live without it!

I have been using this now for about 5 years and cant be without it! I am 60 but everyone thinks I am no older than 50, sometimes younger. I have pretty good skin, but sensitive, to start with but it hasn't deteriorated over the time I've been using this product. It does tingle, but this just suggests its doing its job and I have had no adverse reactions! Use a sun screen and good moisturizer over the top and you will see results. Skin is clear and glowing, no breakouts and really reduced pigmentation and wrinkles. Love it!

horrible allegery

my entire face blew up like a balloon and then an alergy broke out-could not go to work for days.

the worst cream i have ever ever used by far. i want my $$$ back skin doctors

lisa27
lisa27

I did ask for my $$ and they refused

Angela

AngelaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thanks for helping me get so many compliments!

Michelle Colledge

Michelle ColledgeSouth East Queensland, QLD

found this skin care range to be the best I've ever used

Best moisturiser ever. Skin goes off if I run out and don't use it for a couple of days

Hannah Shania

Hannah ShaniaSydney, NSW

Works well

I've been cursed with acne for over 5 years, I'm so happy I found this product, This product cost $50 & it's working for me. Nothing else did until now, and I use this twice a day, morning and night after exfoliating and washing my face! And give your face a good massage! I recommend it!!!!!!

Lucy

LucyKensington

Great. Has good results.

Just finished first tub. Just purchased second. Pretty cheap getting it off eBay. Would highly recommend. Had relatively good skin to begin with, but is pretty flawless now. No breakouts etc while using. Skin looks amazing.

Great product

This is a great product from the first use, Be careful to tailor to your own skin sensitivity, I tried Gamma hydroxyl Forte first as I had a free sample and broke out really bad with red skin, I then tried The reg Gamma hydroxyl a month later and it cleared up any spots or blemishes, the forte was too strong, I recommend mixing with a moisturiser if you have sensitive skin as I would say I have sensitive skin and build up to using it on its own.

Awesome!

I have uneven skin tone after pregnancy been trying expensive skin product ever since but did nothing and mom recommended skin doctors online prescription and i purchased all the products..so happy with the result in 7 days all family and friends start noticing the different..love it love it

Very very bad result!!!!

I got a strong allergy on the face after using the cream Gamma Hydroxy for a week.
My skin became red, swollen , itchy from this stuff!! Dont belive in only positive feedback about Gamma Hydroxy. Be careful !
Cream gives a strong allergy ! Skin Doctors, stop pulling people's money !!

Clare

ClareMelbourne

hideous relation....Face full of bumps and extremely itchy!!

I was so excited to use this product,as I've heard great reviews However, my experience was horrendous. On application I noticed my face turned greasy and tingly. The next morning I woke to a face full of red angry lumps and bumps, which only seems to be worsening. I am on Zyertec for the itchiness, and I'm very worried that my skin will never be the same again. I would not recommend this product to anyone.

Skin Saviour

Very bad reaction

I tried the gamma hydroxy forte ,the first day i put it on my face became very itchy ,the next morning i woke up with a swollen itchy face .I stopped using it at once and had to go on medication to bring down my swollen . Has anyone else has this experience ?

Tried everything and luckily my sister gave me a tub to use.

I've tried everything to get rid of acne scar. I have sensitive skin and other products made my skin break out or caused irritation. This product took a week to make a difference. I only applied the product at night and every morning in the shower I notice a smoother feeling skin. My sister and colleagues at work all say I go for facials. This is the start of my second week in using this product and my skin tone - looks luminous and clear.

I was skeptical to this product as I was afraid I would suffer from an irritated skin if the product is not compatible with my skin.

This product works! 10/10