Skin Doctors Gamma Hydroxy

Skin Doctors Gamma Hydroxy (page 3 of 3)

Gamma Hydroxy, Gamma Hydroxy Forte

3.7

• Causes Irritation Yes (2) · No (1)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
  • Skin Type
  • Fine Lines & Wrinkles Yes (1) · No (2)
ladybwana

ladybwanamelbourne

Wonderful stuff

Zorana

ZoranaAdelaide

Amazing!!!!

Tracey

Tracey

Mum says my skin looks perfect!

Anti-Aging Products

Find out how Skin Doctors Gamma Hydroxy compares to other Anti-Aging Products

Persevere!

Els Turnbull

Els TurnbullBrisbane

made me break out !

I had high hopes for this cream from reading other reviews ...but as soon as I started using it, I started breaking out ...alot. I never get pimples usually but the more I used it, the worse it got. I did read that you should persavier with it but I couldn't stand the breakouts.

bad breakouts ....cystic lumps :(

So far so good

Javalady

JavaladyEast maitland

It works !!

I am satisfied with gamma hydroxy forte from skin doctor. A month a go my face full of acne scars . Now it is almost gone. My husband gives me lots of compliments about my skin face. Now I don't have to put heavy foundation to cover up my acne scar. I am so confident about my skin now. Beside i use gamma hydroxy forte i use skin doctor Microdermabrasion every 3 days and also skin doctor super moist SPF 30+. So far i am so happy with the result
It works
Nothing

Skin Doctors - Gamma Hydroxy

Unfortunately I've had a negative reaction to this product. The lotion has caused contact dermatitis along the left side of my face and bottom of my neck. Consequently I would not recommend this for sensitive skin. Be sure to do a test patch first. The dermatitis did not appear until after the third application.

ke1105

ke1105AU

30 going on 25 years old - Anti-ageing in a Jar

Rosa56
Rosa56

I am fifty. I've been using this product for a month with the Eye Smooth from Skin Doctors. The results within 10 days were amazing. People ask me if I have had a facelift.

lucia12
lucia12

This product does wonders for dull skin and pigmentation!!!

Susan6
Susan6

Have the Gamma Hydroxy, use morning and night. Do you wear day and night cream over product.

Anti-Aging Products

Find out how Skin Doctors Gamma Hydroxy compares to other Anti-Aging Products

NZGal

NZGalPERTH

Love this product!! It works!

Ali2525
Ali2525

Thank you for giving more personal details- it makes for a really excellent review when you can understand a little about the person.

Ali D