Listing monitored by Skin Revival

Excellent service from Skin Revival

Albeit an online store, you can contact them and receive advice on products. They will provide samples with your order and often have discounts on products.

Date PurchasedSeptember 2019

Tina Fleming
Tina FlemingPerth, WA

Excellent customer service

The Skin Revival team offer a fantastic service. They are very knowledgeable and prompt when replying to queries. They have provided samples so I can try products I'm interested in. I have purchased several products from a variety of ranges and they have all been effective. The range is good and the information on the website is thorough.

Michelle
MichelleIllawarra, NSW

I wouldn’t go anywhere else

I have been going there now for over three years, always made to feel welcome and any fears I had were quashed by the amazing staff I have always had the most perfect results

Date PurchasedMarch 2020
Sharon M.
Sharon M.

This is perfect!

Just had my brows done by the amazing Tatiana. Wow! I won’t be letting anyone else do my brows from now on, she is sooo talented, a perfect fit for the Skin Revival family.

Melissa charman
Melissa charman

Wouldn’t trust anyone else!

My biggest fear in the world is needles however, I desperately wanted Botox.
I visited Dr Beckman at Skin Revival and he made me feel so comfortable and helped me face my fears that very day. I am so happy with the results and am no longer fearful of having needles.
Thank you so much to the amazing team at Skin Revival. You’ve got me hooked!

5 stars

Thanks to Friendly helpful staff. Excellent products and treatments. I had a great experience at Skin Revival Woonona. I’m looking forward to my next appointment. I would definitely recommend Skin Revival Woonona

Expert knowledge. Friendly service.

Wide range of great products available. Expert skin analysis led to my first experience with the genesis laser. Very happy with results. Will be a return customer for more treatments.

emarshman1
emarshman1Illawarra, NSW

Great results and friendly staff

I would highly recommend Skin Revival for nail laser treatment. The clinic is easy to find, parking outside and the staff were all really friendly. My treatments were very successful.

Sam
SamBundaberg

Synergie Skin

I have been using Synergie Skin for over a year now, my skin has never looked or felt as good as it does now. I purchase my products online with confidence knowing that if I have any questions the wonderful staff are there to answer my call. I highly recommend Skin Revival they are absolutely amazing, customer service and product knowledge is outstanding.

Love the products

I’ve been seeing anglea and kellie for many years love her work even when I’m stressing she calms me down keep up the great work love u guys Sherrie

Pampered with care and expertise

I bought the products in store after a very comprehensive and informative meeting with my therapist. She suggested products which I am very happy with and still use every day

Nicki
NickiWollongong

What an amazing experience

The team are so lovely, friendly and make you feel
Comfortable. I have been to many salon s trying different skin treatments & skin care to only find my skin doesn’t improve. Since finding skin revival I have noticed so much improvement!!! There Civona range is to die for!!!!! My skin hasn’t felt so amazing. Can’t wait for my next skin treatment in a few weeks. Thankyou girls!! X

Service

I have been seeing Angela for many years now and would highly recommend skin revival treatments and products. Skin revival clinic are very professional ,hygienic and knowledgeable.

Make an appointment ASAP

I love being able to walk into my appointment explain my concerns and what I’m after and having the professionals do what they do. Kelly has been amazing in providing the right treatments for my skin to get the most out of my visits and post-care treatments. Could not recommend Skin Revival highly enough!

Jason V.Skin Revival

Thanks so much for your lovely review Ang! Your are such a wonderful client and we love seeing your face :) -Colette x

mcm1988
mcm1988Shellharbour

Amazing experience

I can not speak more highly of ‘Lip Queen’ Larissa & the whole team at Skin Revival. Extremely knowledgeable and amazing customer service. Staff make you feel extremely comfortable and I couldn’t be happier with my lips!

Jason V.Skin Revival

So glad we could get you the results you were after! Great to hear you had such a good experience with us :) Look forward to seeing you again! -Colette