Excellent service from Skin Revival

Albeit an online store, you can contact them and receive advice on products. They will provide samples with your order and often have discounts on products.

Date PurchasedSeptember 2019

Tina Fleming

Tina FlemingPerth, WA

Excellent customer service

The Skin Revival team offer a fantastic service. They are very knowledgeable and prompt when replying to queries. They have provided samples so I can try products I'm interested in. I have purchased several products from a variety of ranges and they have all been effective. The range is good and the information on the website is thorough.

Date PurchasedSeptember 2020

Michelle

MichelleIllawarra, NSW

I wouldn’t go anywhere else

I have been going there now for over three years, always made to feel welcome and any fears I had were quashed by the amazing staff I have always had the most perfect results

Date PurchasedMarch 2020

This is perfect!

Just had my brows done by the amazing Tatiana. Wow! I won’t be letting anyone else do my brows from now on, she is sooo talented, a perfect fit for the Skin Revival family.

Melissa charman

Melissa charman

Wouldn’t trust anyone else!

My biggest fear in the world is needles however, I desperately wanted Botox.
I visited Dr Beckman at Skin Revival and he made me feel so comfortable and helped me face my fears that very day. I am so happy with the results and am no longer fearful of having needles.
Thank you so much to the amazing team at Skin Revival. You’ve got me hooked!

Date PurchasedNovember 2019
Store Locationskin revival

5 stars

Thanks to Friendly helpful staff. Excellent products and treatments. I had a great experience at Skin Revival Woonona. I’m looking forward to my next appointment. I would definitely recommend Skin Revival Woonona

Expert knowledge. Friendly service.

Wide range of great products available. Expert skin analysis led to my first experience with the genesis laser. Very happy with results. Will be a return customer for more treatments.

Date PurchasedFebruary 2020
Store LocationWoonona

emarshman1

emarshman1Illawarra, NSW

Great results and friendly staff

I would highly recommend Skin Revival for nail laser treatment. The clinic is easy to find, parking outside and the staff were all really friendly. My treatments were very successful.

Date PurchasedJanuary 2020
Store LocationWoonona

Sam

SamBundaberg

Synergie Skin

I have been using Synergie Skin for over a year now, my skin has never looked or felt as good as it does now. I purchase my products online with confidence knowing that if I have any questions the wonderful staff are there to answer my call. I highly recommend Skin Revival they are absolutely amazing, customer service and product knowledge is outstanding.

Love the products

I’ve been seeing anglea and kellie for many years love her work even when I’m stressing she calms me down keep up the great work love u guys Sherrie

Pampered with care and expertise

I bought the products in store after a very comprehensive and informative meeting with my therapist. She suggested products which I am very happy with and still use every day

Nicki

NickiWollongong

What an amazing experience

The team are so lovely, friendly and make you feel
Comfortable. I have been to many salon s trying different skin treatments & skin care to only find my skin doesn’t improve. Since finding skin revival I have noticed so much improvement!!! There Civona range is to die for!!!!! My skin hasn’t felt so amazing. Can’t wait for my next skin treatment in a few weeks. Thankyou girls!! X

Service

I have been seeing Angela for many years now and would highly recommend skin revival treatments and products. Skin revival clinic are very professional ,hygienic and knowledgeable.

Make an appointment ASAP

I love being able to walk into my appointment explain my concerns and what I’m after and having the professionals do what they do. Kelly has been amazing in providing the right treatments for my skin to get the most out of my visits and post-care treatments. Could not recommend Skin Revival highly enough!

Jason V.Skin Revival

Thanks so much for your lovely review Ang! Your are such a wonderful client and we love seeing your face :) -Colette x

mcm1988

mcm1988Shellharbour

Amazing experience

I can not speak more highly of ‘Lip Queen’ Larissa & the whole team at Skin Revival. Extremely knowledgeable and amazing customer service. Staff make you feel extremely comfortable and I couldn’t be happier with my lips!

Jason V.Skin Revival

So glad we could get you the results you were after! Great to hear you had such a good experience with us :) Look forward to seeing you again! -Colette

Anne Wolfers

Anne WolfersCoalcliff

Just what I've been looking for

Angie really looks after me. I'm so pleased with the many improvements I see. She listens to my concerns and works methodically and carefully to achieve results that keep me loyal and happy. The products she has recommended, as well as the treatments, have made such a difference to my skin and my confidence. Her clinic is comfortable, spotless and welcoming. All the staff are friendly and knowledgable so that visits are a pleasure. It's clear that Angie and everyone else are committed and professional; they obviously genuinely care.

Jason V.Skin Revival

Thanks for such a lovely review Anne! We love seeing your face when you come into the clinic, we can't thank you enough for being such a great client. Look forward to seeing you soon! -Colette

Nerida Williams

Nerida Williams

Skin revival is part of my life plan

. Purchased in- store, I received helpful information over the phone before coming in to the store.
. Very informative, easy and no issues arising from my transation.

Jason V.Skin Revival

Hi Nerida, so glad your experience was enjoyable! Hope you are loving your products :) Look forward to see you again! -Colette

Samantha Webster

Samantha WebsterIllawarra, NSW

Couldn't be happier

I come to skin revival for botox every couple of months and I am always so happy when I leave. All staff are friendly and professional, and also full of useful information!!

Jason V.Skin Revival

Hi Samantha! Great to hear from you, so glad you have had such a positive experience! Look forward to seeing you again :) Thanks! -Colette

Absolute game changer

Since visiting Skin Revival and using the Rationale products my skin has changed dramatically, it’s no longer dull but glows and looks clear all the time. I’m scared to think what condition my skin would be in if I didn’t start seeing the ladies at Skin Revival! Thank you so much.

Jason V.Skin Revival

Hi Melanie, so great to hear your skincare routine is working for you! We love it when you come in for treatments and we can see how your skin has improved! Look forward to your next visit :) -Colette

Review collected in partnership with Skin Revival

Beautiful skin care! My skin is glowing

I made my purchase in store. My Dermal Therapist advised me regarding the products best suited for my skin. Super professional, knowledgeable, and caring. I love the range and my skin looks amazing!

Jason V.Skin Revival

Hi Jeneine, thanks for your lovely comments! We do our best to make sure our clients are well cared for :) I am sure we will see you again soon! -Colette