SkinB5 Acne Supplements & Skincare System

SkinB5 Acne Supplements & Skincare System

5-Min Skin Purifying Mask and Acne Control Range

Amazing results in only 2 weeks!

I am in my mid 30s and have suffered from terrible breakouts since i was a teenager. I was finally on the verge of going to a doctor to get medicine prescribed when i was lucky enough to find this product in my local heath food shop. I started taking the tablets and to my surprise within 2 weeks my skin had cleared up and had started to glow! I wish i had found this product earlier as it really works and the best part about it is that it is completely natural! Thank you Skin B5!

It works!

Have had acne my whole life and this product helps keep it under control! Keen to keep using this long term to see if it keeps improving! It seems to reduce the oil in my skin which I have find to be a triggering point together with hormonal acne.

Hi Claire, Thank you for your review. Ensure you keep up with your supplements. As our formulation is vitamin, mineral and nutrient based, you are able to take long term. If you are especially oily, you may still need the full dosage ongoing. When your acne is under control, remove one Extra Strength Tablet at time over a period of time and observe results. Please feel free to contact us on help@skinb5.com for more assistance, we are always happy to help! Kind regards Michelle from the SkinB5 Team

What i have been searching for...

After a big 12 months in life, what seems overnight i had adult acne, painful and confidence crushing so its finally great to find a brand that delivers. The Extra strength tablets have been easy to take, my skin feels so much better and my overall health has improved, especially with anxiety related issues. The Acne control cleansing mousse smells great, foams up all over face and neck easily but my favorite part is after cleansing my skin feels clean, without tightness or burning which is awesome. The control moisturizer is AMAZING, goes on easily and soaks in well without leaving my face feeling oily.

My acne has calmed down so much, decreasing in size quickly. Red pigmentation spots from old acne are blending in and barely noticeable. An all-round great brand which is actually healthy for you and Australian made which i like.
Thanks to skin B5 Michelle, great customer service and willing to give advice.

I wish I had started Skin B5 sooner!

Since coming off the contraceptive pill 9 months ago, my cheeks and jaw have been covered by deep, inflamed cystic acne. In that time, I spent thousands of dollars on doctors visits, topical products, antibiotics, naturopathic remedies, supplements and detox programs - nothing worked.

Blood tests confirmed that my hormones, insulin and thyroid function were all completely normal. An ultrasound confirmed that I did not have PCOS. I ate healthily and exercised regularly. I showered twice daily and had a good skin-care routine. I spent hours and hours reading about the cause of acne and why it might be affecting me, but I was at a loss as to what was causing my skin to be so angry.

I read about the Skin B5 range in the course of my research. I was extremely sceptical than any over-the-counter product would work for me, given how stubborn by acne had been previously. However, last week my skin was so bad that I purchased a bottle of Skin B5 Extra Strength Tablets out of desperation. I recall thinking "great - another $50.00 down the drain for something that probably won't work".

I WISH I HAD STARTED SKIN B5 SOONER!

In one week, my acne has improved by around 80% and the inflammation on my cheeks has significantly reduced. I have had no new breakouts in the last few days (normally, I would have 5 - 8 new pimples per day).

After months of poor self-esteem and loss of confidence, I can't wait to see Skin B5 work more of its wonders!

Hi Hayley, Goodness, you've had such an arduous journey. We are so pleased to hear you have seen the success SkinB5 can assist with and the improvement to your confidence is why we do what we do! We would love to let you know about new products that are coming out if you would be so kind as to email us on help@skinb5.com Kind regards Michelle from SkinB5

Most Effective Natural Remedy!

I have been taking the SkinB5 Extra Strength Tablets for 2 months now. Within a month I had already noticed a drastic difference. You must take into account that nothing will cure acne in the blink of an eye and although I am still getting some odd spotting, my skin is so much clearer, brighter and healthier since I started taking the supplement. I will continue to take these because I am confident my skin is showing tiny improvements almost on a daily basis. Before I started taking these I had - skincare routine that I did everyday religiously and although it helped, it wasn’t nearly as effective then when combined with the SkinB5 supplements. If you are looking for a natural remedy, this is definitely the one worth trying! Remember to also have a set skin care routine because the two combined will lead to the best outcome! Be patient, the wait is definitely worth it!

Hi Ella, Thank you for your review. It's very heartening to see you are seeing the improvements and results SkinB5 supplements can deliver. We appreciate your understanding that it's different to medication and is a long-term solution and not a quick fix. You will find with continued use that the active breakout will cease and then you are able to switch to a maintenance dosage. Please feel free to contact us by any means you need: email - help@skinb5.com, phone or SMS +61 488 841 701 and through our social channels, we are here to help! Kind regards Michelle from the SkinB5 Team

Made my acne worse

I have now finished three bottles of the extra strength acne tablets. I continued to purchase them because I had faith they would work, but I’m now realising after over three months they won’t. I now have more acne than when I started. I understand that all acne is different but just a little disappointed as I spent so much money and had faith that they’d work after reading all of these great reviews.

Hi Maddie, Thank you for your review, though we can hear how disappointed you are. We are here to help all customer and can be contacted by email - help@skinb5.com, phone or SMS +61 488 841 701 and through our social channels. Did you contact anyone at SkinB5 for support for your personal situation? What type of acne do you have? Have you seen any improvement in reducing breakouts? Were you compliant with the doses as per our recommendation on the bottles, 2 Extra Strength Tablets, three times a day with a meal? Were you using our skincare? We would be more than happy to assist you to help with your acne if you would please kindly send some more information. Kind regards Michelle from the SkinB5 Team.

Good suplements, works for me but expected more for that price.

I started with extra strenght tablets and used it for a 10weeks, then i mixed 1 extra strenght and 1 Caplet. After couple of weeks i feel that it realy worked, my skin looks much better. I also used Cleansing Mousse and Moistuiser, cosmetics are awesome, but after this month of treatment I decided to stop because i didn't see results which i expected.

Hi Anna, Thank you for your review. Great to hear you saw improvement using our range. Our potent formulation contains therapeutic doses of vitamins, minerals and nutrients, so feel free to compare to other supplements on the market with a lower price point. SkinB5 is a long-term solution to treat acne at the source, and to control acne: sebum control, hormone balance, strengthening immunity, stress relief and cell renewal. From what you describe, you need to take the Extra Strength Tablets and scale down to a maintenance dose by eliminating one tablet at a time to a maintenance dose. For those who have oily skin, the extra dose of Vitamin B5 and Vitamin A is required. Kind regards Michelle from the SkinB5 Team.

clear skin!

Finally found something that actually works! this range including the supplements cleared my skin and even prevented the acne from returning. I still get the odd pimple here or there but not breakouts that lasts weeks on end. I'm loving this range!

Should have never started

Started in January
Its been 5 days since I've stopped and noticed my acne is actually going away. When i was using the acne strength tablets, my acne would continuously appear everyday. I figured it was part of the process but it got to a point where my acne is now severe and the acne that was appearing were not going away. It wasn't just your average acne, it was causing pain and lumps all over my face literally. I'm starting to look like i have a disease. I am 23 years old, i play sports and go to the gym 4-5 times a week, had mild or little acne. I can see alot of reviews where people were successful and figured it would work but never in my life would i have tried it if i knew the outcome for me. I've spent alot of money buying your products only for it to make it worse. I've lost all confidence to go out doors, skipped outings and stopped going gym since going on your treatment. I'm completely frustrated that it has caused so much grief.
I have started using benzac which consist of benzyl peroxide and it is started to clear without several pimples all over my face and it has dramatically calmed which the lumps are also smoothing out
i should have never started this treatment.

Hi Jeff, Thank you for your review. Your experience of suffering acne is awful. Not wanting to go out and is something we have experienced and heard from our customers. We shared some of this information to your question at the start of March.Without the answer to some questions, it's hard to remotely assist you. Did you seek medical advice for your personal situation before starting SkinB5 or continuing, as there may be other issues with your health? Did you take both the supplements and use the skincare? Do you have oily, combination or dry skin? Were you consistent with dosage compliance (2 Extra Strength Tablets, three times a day with food and water)? Some customers report a purging process once commencing SkinB5 supplements as their body goes through this process. We have a video explaining why here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci2vhufSheI Did you watch this video? The skin needs time to decongest and turnover. Vitamin B5 is critical for controlling skin oil, but is water soluble and needs to be taken with food and water. We recommend taking SkinB5 for at least 8-10 weeks as on our supplement bottles to see results. With people with more stubborn Acne, the process may take longer, for example, cystic Acne. A great example is our Luis, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFGW_0Xpv4w To assist with clearing this congestion, we suggest using the mask more frequently than once a week. Our mask will draw out impurities while soothing the skin and reducing inflammation. As you stated you exercised consistently weekly, it’s helpful to inform you about what happens in the body. Acne is usually caused by an imbalance in the family of hormones called androgens. Testosterone is an androgen and in higher levels in men. 1GF-1 growth hormone is another androgen. Studies show that resistance training and bodybuilding increase the levels of growth hormone and testosterone, which are acne promoting androgens. Serious bodybuilders also tend to take testosterone and 1GF-1 boosting supplements which promote acne. Gym goers often take a protein supplement, mostly whey protein, and there is also growing scientific evidence linking the consumption of dairy products, including whey protein, to acne. Regarding benzoyl peroxide, we intentionally don’t use it as it’s not a long-term solution and doesn’t address the root problems of acne. Our official blog here http://blog.skinb5.com/skinb5-and-other-treatments-for-acne/benzoyl-peroxide-is-it-safe/ As offered before, if you would like more tailored assistance with your personal situation, please feel free to contact us on help@skinb5.com Thank you so much for reaching out us, we are here to help you.

Amazing products

I’m 19 and I’ve been using the skinb5 skin care for about a year and in that time it has dramatically improved my acne. 10/10 and would highly recommend any skinb5 products to anyone who wants clear skin.

Works a treat

I don’t usually write reviews but this product was amazing my 15 year old daughter had mild acne but was very self conscious about it. I purchased these tablets but it took 3 weeks and then we saw amazing results her skin has no redness and hardly any breakouts and her confidence has soared. To see her this happy I would have paid 100 dollars a bottle. Thanks guys

It actually helps

I get so scared when I read reviews because for so long I would read them and then the products would never work on me. These ones actually did. The cleanser was gentle enough and I think that was always my problem - I used too many hard treatments. I only use the cleanser now in the AM (since I try not to wear skin makeup anymore and that has also helped tremendously), and use water at night. I feel like my skin is at a normal pH now. The supplements work wonders. I think that is what really helped the most. I'm on the maintenance vitamins now and still so happy with the results. Don't stress - keep trying different products like I did. This one worked for me!

No results

I used this religiously for 10 weeks(2 tables x 3 a day, mask etc.) and saw absolutely 0 results at all. I understand that most acne products don't work for ALL acne, but these products make big claims and have big price tags, so I was expecting, you know, some visible improvement?

Hello Joe, Sorry to hear that our products do not meet your expectations. Advice that we could offer: Majority of our customers see results (when following recommended dosage diligently) see results within 8-10 weeks. However, others need longer to see results if their acne is more severe and have been suffering the condition for a longer time. Some of our customers who have more serious and persistent acne take 4-6 months of consistently taking SkinB5 at the recommended dosage to see visible results. You can see one such case study here of an actual sufferer that SkinB5 has helped. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFGW_0Xpv4w Some customers found that taking 1 Extra Strength Tablet + 1 Caplet, 3 times a day works better than taking 2 Extra Strength Tablets, 3 times a day. Our Caplet formulation contains 15mg of Vitex herb per tablet, and Vitex could provide extra support to harmonise your hormones. If there is anything that we could do to provide you with further support to get results, please do not hesitate to PM us and we would be more than happy to assist you with personalised advice. Regards, SkinB5 Customer Support Team

Amazing product, I'm so happy with my results!

I ordered the Moderate to Severe Acne treatment pack in August this year and have had amazing results! I’m so happy with how much better my skin is looking now, the redness in my face has reduced so much. I honestly didn't think I'd have such great results but I've been pleasantly surprised. I noticed a huge difference after about 4 weeks of using the products. Thank you SkinB5, I will continue to use the products for a very long time!

Disappointing

My partner introduced these supplements to me in May, 2017. I read lots of reviews and couldn't wait to try it! I started with 1 tablet and 1 caplet 3x a day. After 2 months, I had seen no improvement in my acne or oiliness. I searched Skin B5's website, and decided not to be discouraged and keep taking the supplements dutifully. At the 4 month mark, I decided to switch to the extra strength combination. It is now November (6 months later) and with my supplements ending, sadly, I don't think I will repurchase this product. All I have seen is my money disappearing...

Hi Matilda, Thank you for your review. From what you describe, you have been on the Extra Strength Tablets since September, how many weeks? We recommend 6-12 weeks on our supplements and for more severe acne, like cystic acne, it may take longer. See our video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFGW_0Xpv4w on our SkinB5SuccessStory, Luis Barnett. He had to make diet and lifestyle changes to achieve clear skin. Our resource, www.blog.skinb5.com has many articles to assist you. Were you taking the Tablets with food and water? VitaminB5, responsible for controlling skin oil, is water soluble and needs to be supplemented. Were you using our skincare range? Do you have any other health issues, like malabsorption, gut health issues, hormone imbalance? Diet? Lifestyle? If you would like more detailed assistance, please email help@skinb5.com Kind regards SkinB5 Team

Skin B5

SkinB5 has helped restore confidence i'd lost through experiencing acne. Through the initial month of my course on the extra strength capsules, I've noticed literally no side effects but immense success. The tablets seem to be more effective than when i was on Accutane. I'll without a doubt be continuing to use SkinB5 to maintain perfect skin. Better than anything I've used before.

Hi Nicholas, Thank you for review. We are so pleased to see you have seen clear skin. Keep up with your supplements to get your skin under control and combine with the skincare range to heal and repair your skin. Kind regards SkinB5 Team

Great product!

I’ve been using Skin B5 Acne Control Tablets for 3months now. I’m really impressed with this product because at first, I thought this will not work for me. My skin is so much better now! I don’t get lots of acne anymore. I usually get when it’s my ‘time of the month’ only. Satisfied costumer here! Planning on purchasing the Caplets soon.

Hi Maureen, We are pleased you persisted with the supplements and as a result saw visibly clearer skin. The journey can be longer, but the solution a Nutritional and long term solution. Please feel free to contact us directly on help@skinb5.com for assistance on your personal situation. Kind regards SkinB5 Team

Does Not Work for All

I'm usually quite opposed to leaving reviews that are not so favourable, as I appreciate the same method may work differently on various people. However, I am compelled to leave a review as the reviews on here are what motivated me to purchase Skin B5. It has now been six months since I have been taking a mixture of the Acne Control Tablets - Extra Strength and Acne Control Caplets - with Vitex, 3 x a day, as recommended by Skin B5 and I can safely report that this has had no improvement to my hormonal cystic acne whatsoever. I appreciate cystic acne is quite a severe skin disorder, however Skin B5 makes claims that it "fights acne from within" and is "revolutionary". In addition, I believe their products are quite pricey for something that is essentially not effective at all (at least in my case). Six months later, the only review I can provide is that personally I have wasted time and money.

Hi Claudia, Thank you for your review. If you suffer cystic hormonal acne there may be underlying issues with hormones that need to be addressed by a health practitioner. Another suggestion is to seek the advice of a pharmacist. Lifestyle and diet factors can play an important role in overcoming Acne, and we cover many issues on our blog.skinb5.com With cystic acne specifically, it could take longer as the underlying body condition may mean you aren't absorbing the vitamins and nutrients. Our Ambassador Luis, took a while to overcome as his acne was quite severe. Please view his video of his progress https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFGW_0Xpv4w We haveThank you for your response. I can say for certain my lifestyle and diet are not factors in the role of my acne - I wish the solution were that easy. I appreciate I may have an underlying issue that needs to be addressed further by a health practitioner, however the claims made on the website are not necessarily accurate. It is disappointing to spend so much money and time without any positive results - I think that is something that potential customers should be made aware of before investing and waiting for results to occur, as claimed on the website.

Not worth the wait

I tried skin B5 Acne control extra strength tablets for 3 months and it wasn't worth it. They did nothing to help clear my skin. I tried to stick with it but it was a waste of time. Better off going back on the pill to help clear my skin.

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for your review. If you suffer hormonal Acne, we recommend 1 Extra Strength Tablet and 1 Caplet three times a day with food and water. The Caplets contain Vitex a herb which regulates hormones. Were you using the skincare part of our range too? We are more than happy to help on help@skinb5.com to assist you with your personal situation. Kind regards SkinB5 TeamThank you very much for your help and offer. I was using the skincare as part of the range however it didn't work for me. Cheers.

Did nothing and I wasted moneyh

I took skin b5 Acne control extra strength tablets for 3 months and saw little to no results. After reading other reviews when there wasn't any change after the 1st month I thought I should stick it out and bought two more months worth of tablets but I can tell you now at the end of three months I wish I hadn't wasted by money. I eat well, I drink lots of water but my cystic hormonal acne wont go away so I thought maybe B5 would make the difference. It hasn't and I hope other people who are in the same boat as me don't waste $150 like I did. Maybe this works for people with non cystic acne or who don't have a good lifestyle but it didn't work for me.

Hi Laura, Thank you for your review. If you suffer cystic hormonal acne there may be underlying issues with hormones that need to be addressed by a health practitioner. Another suggestion is to seek the advice of a pharmacist. With cystic acne specifically, it could take longer as the underlying body condition may mean you aren't absorbing the vitamins and nutrients. Our Ambassador Luis, took a while to overcome as his acne was quite severe. Please view his video of his progress https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFGW_0Xpv4w We would suggest taking our Caplets that contain Vitex, a herb which regulates hormones. If you would like any help for your personal situation, please email help@skinb5.com Kind regards SkinB5 Team.Hi Laura, We would also suggest taking 1 Tablet and 1 Caplet, three times a day with food and water to assist with your hormonal acne. Kind regards, SkinB5 Team

My daughter is only 13 yrs old. But her acne is getting worst. Is she allowed to take this?
I’m sure I read somewhere that is was safe for ages 12+. You could try contacting the company to ask or finding a good naturopath who can read the ingredients list and let you know if it’s safe. It might mean halving the dosage even but it’s certainly worth looking into. All the best for your daughter.Thank you for reaching out. Our acne control vitamins are suitable for 12 years old and above, so yes your daughter can definitely try it. We would recommend that she try the Extra Strength Tablets just 2 tablets a day to start with and see how well she responds to our formulation before increasing the daily dosage. We also recommend using the SkinB5 skincare products because they are gentle on the skin (no benzoyl peroxide) and designed to support the restoration of a healthy skin barrier and therefore helps healing and prevent breakouts. Our popular Skin Purifying Mask as a once or twice a week treatment many customers swears by it, and this naturally antibacterial mask can also be used as an overnight spot treatment. Most customers see improvements within one month of taking the SkinB5 acne control vitamins, the key to seeing results is compliance with dosage and consistency. So make sure that she takes the vitamins everyday. Once her breakouts has stopped, she can gradually reduce to just one tablet a day to maintain clear skin. You can support her diet for better skin with our new Clear Skin Superfood Booster powder with 63 wholefood ingredients, which is specially formulated for the complex nutritional requirements of those prone to breakouts. Just a teaspoon a day delivers all essential nutrients for naturally glowing skin, including Vitamin C, pro & prebiotics and omegas. For more information, please visit skinb5.com or follow us on social media @skinb5. We are here to support your daughter and help her get results, so please do not hesitate to keep in touch with us help@skinb5.com.

I have very oily skin so I would like to know if taking the acne control extra strength tablets would help to reduce the oil from my skin or if it's just for acne problems? Thank you
Hello Cristina, Thank you for reaching out! Yes, the potent dose of Vitamin B5 in the Extra Strength Tablets is really effective in calming down and controlling oily skin which lead to acne breakouts, including blackheads and whiteheads both a form of acne. You can start with just 2 tablets a day and see how well it helps control your oily skin before increasing daily dosage 1 tablet at a time (up to 6 tablets a day). You will find that it will also help control oily scalp because it is part of the skin as the largest organ in your body. Please do not hesitate to DM us help@skinb5.com or @skinb5.com

Hello, Can i take the skinB5 tablets with isotretinoin?
Hello, Thank you reaching out! If you are currently taking any prescription medication, we strongly advise that you speak with your pharmacist or doctor before taking any supplements, including SkinB5 vitamins. Please do not hesitate to DM us help@skinb5.com or @skinb5

Acne Control Range5-Min Skin Purifying Mask