SkinB5 Next generation clear skin

Listing monitored by SkinB5

79 questions from our users

Alonso M.
Alonso M.asked

will the tablets still work if you are using a benzac cream??

Crystal M.
Crystal M.asked

My dermatologist prescribe me a skin b5 good for 1 week only.. but its a expensive. So im not sure if ill buy again after i take the goog for 1 week tablets.. if i stop to take that and i only take the skin b5 for only 1 week, there have chance to get my skin worse ?

Crystal M.
Crystal M.asked

Can i start take the skin b5 with 2 times a day? It is ok?

Stacey
Staceyasked

Hi,I have the skinB5 extra strength acne control, for daily dosage how many tablets does a 17 year old girl and 12 year old take to help with hormonal acne.I been told to take 2 in the morning and 2 at night after a meal for a month then take the dosage down to 1 in morning and 1 in night after that month. does one tablet count as two due to its size or do two individual tablets need to be taken?

And what dosage should a 17 year old girl and 12 year old girl take to start off for hormonal acne?. Thank you!

Arshdeep M.
Arshdeep M.asked

Hi I am 19 and i have a lot of acne on my face ! Is this product works for me ?

Johan D.
Johan D.asked

Hi, I still have an extra bottle of skinB5 acne tablets but the expiration is already on October 2020 or 10/2020. Is it still safe to consume it and I understand it will be less potent if it is beyond the expiration date?

Hello Johan,

Yes you are correct, once it has past expiration date, the potency of the product would likely have diminished somewhat so you may not get the intended results from using our products.

Please feel free to email us help@skinb5.com if you have further questions.

Johan De Mesa
Johan De Mesaasked

Hello Johan,

Please feel free to email us help@skinb5.com if you have further questions.

Skye Sasked

I’ve been on skin B5 for over a month now and have very oily skin by the end of the day. I’ve always had extremely dry skin so noticing a difference, could this be a side effect?

Hayley

As someone who has used this product for 2-3 months now I don’t think this would be a side effect. What moisturiser and serum are you using? Are you drinking enough water? Have you checked your hormones are balanced? If your skin is oily this could either be from dehydration and your skin is producing more oil to try to hydrate your skin or hormone changes. Hope this helps and best of luck xx

Hi Skye,

Thank you for reaching out!

Our formulas actually work to control and normalise skin oil production, making skin less oily and therefore reduce congestion, not more oily. Sometimes stress and dry rooms can make skin produces more oil to compensate for the dehydration. Is that a possibility for you?

SkinB5 Team.

Skye S

Thanks, I thought that was the case.
Potentially as winter is coming, could be a coincidence. I drink plenty of water. Otherwise I honestly think the tablets are helping. I’ve suffered from cystic acne my whole life and nothing has ever helped like this has.

Sarabjeet
Sarabjeetasked

Hi I am new I want to buy acne control for acne adult and hormonal acne would it help me where to buy it I m from Italy does it have any side effect on kidney or liver .how long should I take it and if I stop does it have any side effects? thanku

Hey Sarabjeet,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We do ship to international customers via DHL Express, takes about 3-4 working days to arrive for most countries.

Our formula is a dietary supplement that is specifically formulated to clear acne without side effects. To start with, you take 4 tablets, twice a day after food. Once your skin stops breaking out, you can start reducing dosage to 1-2 tablets daily, just like any other dietary supplement - but the skinB5™ patented vitamins formula is designed for the specific nutritional requirements of people that are acne prone. If you completely stopped taking skinB5™ for 4-5 months, your skin would go bad again once your body used up all the nutrients that skinB5™ provided to your body to restore and maintain healthy skin functions.

Hope this makes sense? :)

Hayley

I started using this supplement 6 months ago and It has completely cleared up my stubborn adult acne I’ve suffered with for years. Product is amazing and I recommend anyone to try them that is suffering with acne. I don’t have any side effects from taking them they’re not a harsh product compared to other options. Good luck hope it clears your skin.

Team at skinB5SkinB5

Thank you Hayley for sharing your story! We really grateful and humbled ...

breeah
breeahasked

I’ve been using the extra strength acne control tablets for two months now, and I accidentally missed a day of taking them will this affect my results?

Hello,

Thank you for your question.

Missing doses in the first 3 months could affect results. If this is the only day you missed taking the vitamins, don't stress too much about it, just go back to the daily doses and keep up with the vitamins until your skin is clear consistently.

After that, you can gradually reduce the dosage to just a daily maintenance dose 1-2 tablets a day - to prevent breakouts returning and reduce scarring, as well as keeping your skin healthy and glowing.

If you are prone to breakouts, daily supplementation of specific nutrients in the skinB5 vitamins is essential to keeping your skin clear. NOTE that the skinB5 vitamins has many other wellness benefits too including boosting immunity and energy, help manage stress, provide antioxidant nutrients etc.

Hope this answers your questions. :)

Keep well,

Eyvindr Ambertasked

Hi, I have extremely oily skin and I have just purchased a bottle of Acne Control Extra Strength Tablets. I am wondering whether this will work to make my skin less oily and how many tablets should I take every day?

Hello Eyvindr,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Yes, our vitamins formula Extra Strength tablets, include high potency Vitamin B5 to control, regulate and normalise skin oil production. We suggest that you start with the recommended dosage of 2 tablets, twice daily after a meal for 1-2 months, once you think your skin is under control including oiliness, then you can gradually reduce to the daily dosage to 1-2 tablets daily supplementation to maintain your skin oil balance and prevent acne breakouts and blackheads.

Please reach out to us via DM in our social media profiles or email help@skinb5.com if you have further questions.

Keep well,
The team @skinB5

Eyvindr Ambert

Thank you so much for your response.
I have been taking the tablets as instructed for several days and I suffer from headache in the daytime, which has never occurred before. And sometimes I feel very sleepy. I don't know it is because of the spring or not but when I get to bed, it is very hard for me to fall asleep through. Should I keep taking these tablets?

Hello Eyvindr,

Regarding headaches, not something we generally experience. But you can try to stop for a couple of days and and start again and see, because ultimately we are all different and our body responds to supplements differently.

With vitamin B5 and other Bs, they are mood and energy boosters so some people may find it too energising if taking our vitamins just before bed. We would suggest that you take our vitamins during the day instead.

Hope this helps and let us know how you go!

anonymous
anonymousasked

How old do you have to be to take these? Because my child takes them and she's 14.

Hello,

Thank you for your question.

Our vitamins formulation are designed for 12 years of age and above. Our skincare products are suitable for all ages.

Since your daughter is 14, and sometimes younger people respond well to our vitamins even at a lower dosage, I would suggest that she tries one tablet a day for a week see how she goes before increasing the dosage. Make sure she takes the tablet after a meal. Our vitamin tablets can be broken into 2 small halves as well, if she makes her own smoothies in a blender, if she prefers she can throw the tablet straight into the blender with other smoothie ingredients and blend it up.

Let us know if you have any further questions. :)

breeasked

I'm fifteen, and I've been suffering with mild to moderate acne for three years now. Recently I got the extra strength acne control tablets, and I've been using them for a month and a bit. My acne has improved, but I wanted to know whether these tablets help hormonal acne because that's what I have.

Hello Bree,

Thank you for reaching out. Good to hear that your body is already responding well to the skinB5 vitamins. Yes, our formulation works for all stages and all types of acne, including hormonal acne, blackheads, whiteheads which are all interrelated. Keep it up, your skin will improve even further as you take our vitamins daily per recommended dosage. Once your breakouts stop, you can gradually reduce the daily dose, eventually just 1-2 tablets a day as part of your beauty and wellness routine to maintain clear skin, keep your immunity strong, prevent breakouts and reduce any scarring you may have as our formulations promote continuous skin repair and renewal.

Hope this answers your questions and please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions.

breeasked

i've been using the extra strength acne control tablets for around three weeks. and i've noticed that my skin has started to improve, but my skin has been super dry and itchy. what should i do?

Mina Ubanos
Mina Ubanos

Hi Bree! Are you using their skin care products as well? I am using the SkinB5 moisturizer, maybe that will help. The facial wash is mild enough that it won’t cause dryness. For more info, you can chat with them via facebook. It will take a while before you see the results but you will be very happy with it. Good luck! :-)
I hope this helps.

bree

hey mina! i will definitley take your advice into consideration. thank you for your help :)

Team at skinB5SkinB5

Thank you Mina for your support for Bree!

Hello Bree, great that our formula is starting to work for you! Keep it up, and you will see further improvements.

In addition to Mina's advice, we recommend that after using our cleanser (non-drying) and moisturiser (soothes and heals), if your skin has a tendency to dry out, then you can press onto skin 2 drops of good quality skin oil after you applied our moisturiser. The oil acts to prevent the hydration from our moisturiser escaping. Best way to apply the skin oil is to rub the oil between palms to activate it, then simply press onto your skin.

Try it out and let us know how you go! :)

Anne P.
Anne P.asked

Hi ive taking skinB5 for almost two weeks but im 3 days delayed now. Im not sure if im pregnant or because of the skinb5. Is there any possible side effects or harm to my baby if im pregnant ..thanks

Hello Anne,

If you think you are pregnant, best to stop all supplements including skinB5 vitamins, unless your doctor allows these supplements while you are pregnant.

Since you have only been taking skinB5 for 2 weeks, even if longer, there is not much to worry about since most vitamins in our formula are water soluble and the vitamin A in our formula is in line with Recommended Daily Dosage for general supplementation.

Our general advise is that if you are pregnant, don take any supplements unless recommended by your doctor.

Please feel free to email us at help@skinb5.com if you wish to discuss further.

Team at skinB5

Renee C.
Renee C.asked

Are there any negative side effects of the tablets such as joint pain or depression?

Hope Ward
Hope Ward

I found no side effects at all! Ive been on them for a few years now and I take it morning and night with food. Nothing but feel better from within as well as seeing your skin glow! Defiantly recommend

Hello Renee

Thanks for reaching out
SkinB5 is a nutritional formula and does not have side effects however we always recommend if you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, please consult your doctor before you take our tablets.

Renee, please email help@skinb5.com to request a FREE Success Coach for personalised advice.

Warmest Regards

skinb5 team

EL. Kay
EL. Kayasked

I just started using skinB5 clear skin multi vitamin and mineral. Im not married but i would like to know if it affect the pregnancy or not? And what is the difference between skinB5 clear skim multi vitamin and mineral and skinB5 acne control?

Hello El

Thanks so much for reaching out to us - We strongly recommend if you are pregnant to consult your doctor before use, as the vitamins contain some Vitamin A.

Regarding your question, what is the difference between skinB5 clear skim multivitamin and mineral and skinB5 acne control the answer is -

skinB5's Next Generation Extra Strength Vitamins we have combined 2 great formulas (Extra Strength Tablets and Caplets) to produce 1 convenient product for all stages (treatment and maintenance). Scientifically formulated to actively clear acne, pimples, blackheads, and whiteheads.

New and improved features with a higher potency formulation per tablet for convenience, meaning less tablets to be taken daily. Easy-to-follow directions of 2 tablets twice a day (day & night).

A singular formula for diverse acne types, including blackheads, whiteheads, teenage acne, adult acne, and scarring.

If you require any more advice, please email us at help@skinb5.com for personalised advice.

Kind Regards

SkinB5 team

EloiseM
EloiseMasked

Hi there everyone, quick question- I’m 40, so mature skin- combination and appear to have hormonal break outs on my chin area. I’ve tried many products and am wondering if anyone else has used this product with similar issues?

Hello Eloise,

Thank you for posting your question here.

In lieu of others offering their advice with skinB5, we hope that the following stories would help answer your questions - we do have a lot of customers in their 30s and 40s found success with skinB5, because our vitamins support healthy hormonal balance which in turn help prevent hormonal breakouts. Note that it will take 3+ months of consistently taking the recommended dosage to see the benefits, because helping your body restore balance need time and patience.

Hope this helps, feel free to email us help@skinb5.com for personalised advice.

Leane Jones, Dermal Therapist - https://youtu.be/W7NeXKkWVAs

Haley Yates, Naturopath - https://youtu.be/QBIvATnNh0k

Jes
Jesasked

Hi, I’ve been using skin b5 tablet for three days now, twice daily, and I noticed that it makes me feel so sleepy, is this normal?

AKW
AKW

I think that can be a reaction to the Vitamin A. I found a similar reaction so I cut my dose to only 1 per day :)

Hello Jes,

Thank you for reaching out.

We have not had similar feedback from any of our customers - most customers report an improvement to their energy levels due the ample Vitamin B5.

The amount of Vitamin A in each of our Extra Strength vitamin tablet is 175mcg RE, and at 4 tablets a day it is 700mcg RE. The Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) levels for adults have been established: men 14 years and older, 900 mcg/day (3000 IU); women 14 years and older, 700 mcg/day (2300 IU).

We would recommend that you check with your doctor about your sleepiness, and hope the information above helps. :) Please do let us know how you go.

Let us know if you have further questions!

The Team at skinB5

Alex H.
Alex H.asked

Hi, I’m a new user of skin b5 and have been using it for the past two weeks or so but I feel like it’s making my skin worse than better. I only use the cleanser morning and night along with the moisturiser. Is it possible that my skin is reacting to the product and it’s not suitable for me? I’m having really bad breakouts around my jawline, chin and lower lip area. The breakouts are painful and I’m not sure whether to continue using the product or not. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hello Alex,

Thank you for reaching out! The Step 1 and our flagship, most effective product to control breakouts is actually our Extra Strength Vitamins - our cleanser and moisturiser work to support and enhance results by rebalancing and restoring skin barrier, whilst our best selling vitamins work from within to effectively control breakouts through targeting the root causes of acne breakouts - overactive sebum production, hormonal fluctuations, stress, low immunity, and skin's ability to heal.

Are you taking out vitamin formulation?

The Team at skinB5

Emilie S.
Emilie S.

I am having the exact same problem and ive been taking the extra strength tablets for a month and my skin has gotten so much worse. Could this be my skin purging? Its sooo painful

Hello Emilie,

Some customers, not all, experience a purging process once commencing skinB5 vitamins as their body goes through this process, which would eventually subside and clear up. The skin needs time to decongest and turnover. To assist with clearing this congestion, we suggest using the mask more frequently than once a week. Our mask will draw out impurities, while soothing the skin and reducing inflammation.

There is a video about purging that clearly explains the process, done by a local Australian Beauty Blogger that may help to explain further: http://www.labmuffin.com/video-skin-purging-breaking/

Hope this helps, and please do not hesitate to email us at help@skinb5.com or DM us via Facebook or Instagram if you need further personalised advice. We are here to support you throughout the journey.

Sincerely,