SkinB5 Next generation clear skin

SkinB5 Next generation clear skin Questions & Answers

64 questions from our users

Renee C.

Renee C.asked

Are there any negative side effects of the tablets such as joint pain or depression?

Hope Ward
Hope Ward

I found no side effects at all! Ive been on them for a few years now and I take it morning and night with food. Nothing but feel better from within as well as seeing your skin glow! Defiantly recommend

Hello Renee

Thanks for reaching out
SkinB5 is a nutritional formula and does not have side effects however we always recommend if you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, please consult your doctor before you take our tablets.

Renee, please email help@skinb5.com to request a FREE Success Coach for personalised advice.

Warmest Regards

skinb5 team

EL. Kay

EL. Kayasked

I just started using skinB5 clear skin multi vitamin and mineral. Im not married but i would like to know if it affect the pregnancy or not? And what is the difference between skinB5 clear skim multi vitamin and mineral and skinB5 acne control?

Hello El

Thanks so much for reaching out to us - We strongly recommend if you are pregnant to consult your doctor before use, as the vitamins contain some Vitamin A.

Regarding your question, what is the difference between skinB5 clear skim multivitamin and mineral and skinB5 acne control the answer is -

skinB5's Next Generation Extra Strength Vitamins we have combined 2 great formulas (Extra Strength Tablets and Caplets) to produce 1 convenient product for all stages (treatment and maintenance). Scientifically formulated to actively clear acne, pimples, blackheads, and whiteheads.

New and improved features with a higher potency formulation per tablet for convenience, meaning less tablets to be taken daily. Easy-to-follow directions of 2 tablets twice a day (day & night).

A singular formula for diverse acne types, including blackheads, whiteheads, teenage acne, adult acne, and scarring.

If you require any more advice, please email us at help@skinb5.com for personalised advice.

Kind Regards

SkinB5 team

EloiseM

EloiseMasked

Hi there everyone, quick question- I’m 40, so mature skin- combination and appear to have hormonal break outs on my chin area. I’ve tried many products and am wondering if anyone else has used this product with similar issues?

Hello Eloise,

Thank you for posting your question here.

In lieu of others offering their advice with skinB5, we hope that the following stories would help answer your questions - we do have a lot of customers in their 30s and 40s found success with skinB5, because our vitamins support healthy hormonal balance which in turn help prevent hormonal breakouts. Note that it will take 3+ months of consistently taking the recommended dosage to see the benefits, because helping your body restore balance need time and patience.

Hope this helps, feel free to email us help@skinb5.com for personalised advice.

Leane Jones, Dermal Therapist - https://youtu.be/W7NeXKkWVAs

Haley Yates, Naturopath - https://youtu.be/QBIvATnNh0k

Best regards,
The Team @skinB5

Jes

Jesasked

Hi, I’ve been using skin b5 tablet for three days now, twice daily, and I noticed that it makes me feel so sleepy, is this normal?

AKW
AKW

I think that can be a reaction to the Vitamin A. I found a similar reaction so I cut my dose to only 1 per day :)

Hello Jes,

Thank you for reaching out.

We have not had similar feedback from any of our customers - most customers report an improvement to their energy levels due the ample Vitamin B5.

The amount of Vitamin A in each of our Extra Strength vitamin tablet is 175mcg RE, and at 4 tablets a day it is 700mcg RE. The Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) levels for adults have been established: men 14 years and older, 900 mcg/day (3000 IU); women 14 years and older, 700 mcg/day (2300 IU).

We would recommend that you check with your doctor about your sleepiness, and hope the information above helps. :) Please do let us know how you go.

Let us know if you have further questions!

Best regards,

Alex H.

Alex H.asked

Hi, I’m a new user of skin b5 and have been using it for the past two weeks or so but I feel like it’s making my skin worse than better. I only use the cleanser morning and night along with the moisturiser. Is it possible that my skin is reacting to the product and it’s not suitable for me? I’m having really bad breakouts around my jawline, chin and lower lip area. The breakouts are painful and I’m not sure whether to continue using the product or not. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hello Alex,

Thank you for reaching out! The Step 1 and our flagship, most effective product to control breakouts is actually our Extra Strength Vitamins - our cleanser and moisturiser work to support and enhance results by rebalancing and restoring skin barrier, whilst our best selling vitamins work from within to effectively control breakouts through targeting the root causes of acne breakouts - overactive sebum production, hormonal fluctuations, stress, low immunity, and skin's ability to heal.

Are you taking out vitamin formulation?

Dee

Deeasked

I have been having skinb5 since two months and i can see hives on my arms, is it safe to continue or should just stop since I’m having this allergic reaction?

Hello Dee,

Thank you for reaching out. SkinB5 should not be causing this at all, are you allergic to any food ingredients, clothing materials or chemicals used to process clothing (eg. always wash new clothing items before wearing), or other product ingredients?

You can try stopping SkinB5 to help you isolate what is actually causing the reaction.

Kyla

Kylaasked

Hi! So I have recently started taking your products, just under 2 weeks ago. I have persistent acne around my T-zone, jaw, mouth and chin. I have also been struggling with dry skin around my mouth recently, which I think is a result of using epiduo cream 3 times. I have since stopped because it was really irritating my skin. Does skinb5 contribute to dry skin when you first start? I am using the extra strength tablets, 2 tablets 2 times a day but I also have the capsulets. I’m also using the cleanser and moisturiser. What is the best combination of the pills for my skin? Should my dry skin eventually clear through the use of the 4 extra strength tablets plus skin care regime? Thanks heaps! My skin is definitely starting to look better, just want to clarify about the dry skin.

Hello Kyla,

Happy Easter, and thank you for reaching out.

Glad to hear that your skin is starting to look better, it will only become clearer and healthier over time if you continue to take the skinB5 vitamins and use our non-drying, balancing skincare products.

Our Next Generation Extra Strength vitamin tablets work from within to normalise skin oil production all over the body, it should not cause dryness in specific areas of your skin - you should find that after stopping the epiduo cream skin dryness will improve.

If you are taking our new Next Generation Extra Strength vitamins, you do not need to take our previous Caplets, because this is now combined into the Next Generation Extra Strength formulation. Once your skin is clear, you can start reducing dosage to 1 tablet, twice daily.

If you are prone to dry skin, we recommend that you apply a couple of drops of high quality non-comedogenic skin oil straight after applying the skinB5 moisturiser to lock in the hydration.

Also, you can try just washing your face with water and skip the cleanser in the morning if you already cleansed your face well before bed - your face will not get dirty while sleeping so you don't really need a thorough cleanse in the morning.

Hope this helps!

hawaiiangelina888

hawaiiangelina888asked

Does SkinB5 help with dark spots/scarring?

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

SkinB5's vitamin B5 based supplement delivers high potency ingredients that promote healing, skin repair and cell regeneration. If you take skinB5 daily at dosage 1-2 tablets a day, it would help reduce the appearance of scarring over time.

Our new product, Clear Skin Superfood Booster with 63 powerful nutritional ingredients, contains marine collagen (bioactive collagen peptides VERISOL®) and other collagen promoting ingredients and naturally high vitamin C content which could help reduce pigmentation and rebuild skin structure which means reduce scarring.

Our Australian Botanicals skincare products contains 8 highly active native extracts which have very high natural vitamin C content which helps promote healing and reduce pigmentation.

Let us know if you need further assistance. :)

Brandon D.

Brandon D.asked

Is it safe to take these pills in the morning and Doxycycline at night?

Hi Brandon,

Thank you for your question. We would recommend speaking with your medical practitioner for your personal situation and bring the Acne Control Extra Strength Tables with you. Our formulation is vitamin, mineral, and nutrient-based.

Kind regards,
Michelle from the skinB5 Team

Sasha m

Sasha masked

Can these skin b5 extra strength tablets effect Your period

Hi Sasha,

The Extra Strength Tablets should not affect your period, but we would always recommend consulting your doctor for your personal situation.

Please feel free to ask any more questions or contact us on help@skinb5.com.

Sisahpme L

Sisahpme Lasked

My daughter is only 13 yrs old. But her acne is getting worst. Is she allowed to take this?

K Shah
K Shah

I’m sure I read somewhere that is was safe for ages 12+. You could try contacting the company to ask or finding a good naturopath who can read the ingredients list and let you know if it’s safe. It might mean halving the dosage even but it’s certainly worth looking into.
All the best for your daughter.

Team at skinB5SkinB5

Thank you for reaching out. Our acne control vitamins are suitable for 12 years old and above, so yes your daughter can definitely try it. We would recommend that she try the Extra Strength Tablets just 2 tablets a day to start with and see how well she responds to our formulation before increasing the daily dosage. We also recommend using the SkinB5 skincare products because they are gentle on the skin (no benzoyl peroxide) and designed to support the restoration of a healthy skin barrier and therefore helps healing and prevent breakouts. Our popular Skin Purifying Mask as a once or twice a week treatment many customers swears by it, and this naturally antibacterial mask can also be used as an overnight spot treatment.

Most customers see improvements within one month of taking the SkinB5 acne control vitamins, the key to seeing results is compliance with dosage and consistency. So make sure that she takes the vitamins everyday. Once her breakouts has stopped, she can gradually reduce to just one tablet a day to maintain clear skin.

You can support her diet for better skin with our new Clear Skin Superfood Booster powder with 63 wholefood ingredients, which is specially formulated for the complex nutritional requirements of those prone to breakouts. Just a teaspoon a day delivers all essential nutrients for naturally glowing skin, including Vitamin C, pro & prebiotics and omegas.

For more information, please visit skinb5.com or follow us on social media @skinb5.

We are here to support your daughter and help her get results, so please do not hesitate to keep in touch with us help@skinb5.com.

Cristina

Cristinaasked

I have very oily skin so I would like to know if taking the acne control extra strength tablets would help to reduce the oil from my skin or if it's just for acne problems?

Hello Cristina,

Thank you for reaching out! Yes, the potent dose of Vitamin B5 in the Extra Strength Tablets is really effective in calming down and controlling oily skin which lead to acne breakouts, including blackheads and whiteheads both a form of acne.

You can start with just 2 tablets a day and see how well it helps control your oily skin before increasing daily dosage 1 tablet at a time (up to 6 tablets a day). You will find that it will also help control oily scalp because it is part of the skin as the largest organ in your body.

Please do not hesitate to DM us help@skinb5.com or @skinb5.com

Jawaheralabbasi

Jawaheralabbasiasked

Hello,
Can i take the skinB5 tablets with isotretinoin?

Thank you reaching out!

If you are currently taking any prescription medication, we strongly advise that you speak with your pharmacist or doctor before taking any supplements, including SkinB5 vitamins.

Please do not hesitate to DM us help@skinb5.com or @skinb5

Lydia

Lydiaasked

Hi, i had purchased your acne control caplets recently and upon opening it i found that the caplets were cracked on the sides, is that normal? will the quality of the product still be good? thanks in advance

Hi Lydia,

Thank you for your report. No, this isn't normal, it's a rare cosmetic issue that does not affect formulation integrity and efficacy. Nonetheless, we are of course wanting to replace the product for you and apologise for this occurrence. Would you please email me directly on michelle.p@skinb5.com to organise a replacement as soon as possible.

Laurdie C

Laurdie Casked

Hello, I suffer with breakouts due to stress. Mostly I break out around the chin and jaw and then sometimes the cheeks. I do not have severe acne but I do suffer from constant breakouts and I never have clear skin. Also my breakouts fluctuate, sometimes bad sometimes very mild. I have been taking extra strength for 2 weeks now - 2 tablets, 3 times daily, feels like my skin is getting a little worse. Is this common? When will I be able to notice a change in my breakouts? Can you give me any other tips to improve the skin? Thanks

Hi Laurdie C,

Thank you for your message and questions. What you describe sounds like hormonal acne. Does the acne fluctuate depending on where you are in your menstrual cycle? With hormonal acne, we recommend one Extra Strength Tablet and 1 Caplet three times a day with a meal and water. The purging you are describing is due to the accelerated cell renewal. Everyone is different and experiences this timeline of purging differently. For example, many acne sufferers have a very slow cell renewal. We have 6-12 weeks on our supplement bottles, so you are still in the first stages of treatment at 3 weeks.

We would also recommend using our skincare. The mask can we used weekly, daily as a spot treatment and combined with foundation. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKsHpXW_xS4

Also, please feel free to contact us on help@skinb5.com to discuss your personal situation.

Susan C

Susan Casked

Can you take 2 caplets (maintenance) in the morning and 1 in the evening instead of 1 Caplet 3 times daily ?

Hi Susan,

Thank you for your question. Yes, you are able to do take two Caplets in the morning and one in the evening.

Please feel free to ask any more questions.

PSE

PSEasked

Hi there,

I've been taking the extra strength tablets 2x tablets 3x a day for one month and then I started taking 1 extra strength and 1 caplet together 3x a day for the last 2 weeks. I've been using this product for 6 weeks going onto 7 weeks now and have started getting sore and painful blind pimples on my jam and both cheeks which I never used get before. Is this going to be on going as I'm very uncomfortable and disheartened. Should I stop this product or will there be change and improvement in the next few weeks?

Hi PSE,

Thank you for your question and updating us on your progress. Sending any photos you have would be very helpful to see what it looks like help@skinb5.com

What type of acne do you have? Do you have hormonal acne, is that why you switched to the 1 Tablet and 1 Caplet combo? Have you seen any improvement? 7 weeks you should be starting to see improvement, but you need to continue usage of the supplement, ensuring you comply with the dosage and taking with a meal. Vitamin B5 is water soluble and needs to be supplemented. The treatment cycle, as per our bottle is 8-12 weeks, so you are still in the middle of the treatment. We would recommend the full 12 week course of the Extra Strength Tablets and reassess. Once your active acne breakouts are under control, including blind pimples, then you would switch to a maintenance dosage.

There could be acne underneath your skin that needs to be cleared.
Everyone is different and the acne may have been there for a while without the cell renewal for your skin taking place in an efficient and timely way, which explains why it’s coming out in blind pimples. SkinB5 accelerates cell renewal.

Our Leader, Judy, has a video on the purging that explains the process https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci2vhufSheI

Is there anything else that sparks a breakout, period, food, environmental factors?

If the breakout is quite red and severe at this stage, we would suggest to use the mask as a weekly treatment, spot treatment overnight and daily combined with foundation.

Debbie

Debbieasked

Hi there

My 17 year old son has been taking the extra strength tablets now for one month, he also takes doxoclycline antibiotic as he has severe cystic acne. Just wanted to double check it is ok to be taking both these things together, the chemist where I purchased the tablets said it was fine.
Thanks Debbie

Hi Debbie,

Thank you for your question. If your pharmacist has recommended it okay, please proceed. It's vital that your son sticks with his dosage, 2 Tablets, three times a day with a meal. He needs to use our skincare range to maximise the effectiveness of the VitaminB5, responsible for controlling skin oil.

We are familiar and experienced with Cystic Acne, and may take longer and require diet and lifestyle changes to overcome Please see our video on our Luis, who suffered Cystic Acne https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFGW_0Xpv4w

We have a blog.skinb5.com with succinct and easy to follow advice. Your son may benefit from following our Social Media Channels as this may be more comfortable for him.

Please feel free to ask anymore questions.
Kind regards
Michelle from the SkinB5 Team.

Francis

Francisasked

Hi I don't have very bad acne but I would just like my skin to be clear of all blemishes and pimples is this product right for me?

Hi Francis,

Thank you for your message.

SkinB5 achieves clear skin, so it depends on what your skin goals are. Please use this chart to determine which product is for you.

You can see what type of acne you suffer, where your acne is and the occurrence.

Please feel to contact directly on help@skinb5.com for your personal situation or on here on productreview.com.au.

jeffasked

HI

i started off taking the extra strength tablets back in January 17, my mild acne has become severe and still becoming worse. also now has become sore and swollen all over . im on my second bottle of the extra strength while using the face mask and other products you requested for best results and considering stopping. i would like your opinon before i do stop

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for your message and providing information to assist you.

What you are experiencing is normal, especially if your acne is stubborn to get rid of. Why does your Acne get worse? SkinB5 Acne Expert Judy Cheung-Wood has recently done a video explaining this very thing https://youtu.be/ci2vhufSheI.

Consistent dosage compliance (2 Extra Strength Tablets, three times a day with food and water) is needed for the supplements to supplement vitamin, mineral, and nutrition. Continued use should see continued improvement.

How long have you had acne? Is it only facial acne or body too? Is there a family history of acne? What is your age?

We recommend taking SkinB5 for at least 8-10 weeks as on our supplement bottles to see results and you are still within that time frame. With people with more stubborn Acne, the process may take longer, for example, cystic Acne. A great example is our Luis, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFGW_0Xpv4w

What is your current skincare routine? To maximise the effectiveness of the VitaminB5, please use our skincare range, of Acne Control Cleansing Mousse, Acne Control Moisturiser and 5-minute Skin Purifying Mask.
Use the Mask to reduce congestion, a spot treatment for stubborn areas and feel free to use overnight if possible. The spot may get worse to start with as the Mask draws out impurities from underneath the skin.

Please feel to ask any more questions or contact us on help@skinb5.com to discuss your personal situation. We would discuss diet, lifestyle, family history etc; other things that may be affecting your skin.

IN REPLY TO YOUR HELP

its been 5 days since ive stopped and noticed my acne is actually going away. when i was using the acne strength tablets, my acne would continuously appear everyday. i figured it was part of the process but it got to a point where my acne is now severe and the acne that was appearing were not going away. it wasnt just your average acne, it was causing pain and lumps all over my face literally. im starting to look like i have a disease. i am 23 years old , i play sports and go to the gym 4-5 times a week, had mild or little acne. i can see alot of reviews where people were successful and figured it would work but never in my life would i have tried it if i knew the outcome for me. ive spent alot of money buying your products only for it to make it worse. ive lost all confidence to go out doors, skipped outings and stopped going gym since going on your treatment. im completely frustrated that it has caused so much grief.
i have started using benzac which consist of benzyl peroxide and it is started to clear without several pimples all over my face and it has dramatically calmed which the lumps are also smoothing out
i should have never started this treatment

Get an answer from our members and SkinB5 representatives