SkinB5 Next generation clear skin

SkinB5 Next generation clear skin

See the Best Acne Treatments in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by SkinB5

Pros

• Controls breakouts

• Natural ingredients

• Suitable for sensitive skin

Cons

• Premium price

It didn't make my skin much better

I have adult acne and for the first time I tried the extra strength tablets for three months, I stopped taking them as I didn't see any improvement. A few months later I bought a Moderate to Severe Acne Treatment Pack and can't say that it made a difference to my skin but the foaming cleanser feels nice and gentle, and the moisturiser has a nice texture as well.

KirstySydney

Re: Not a "cure", but worth a shot

I have been taking SkinB5 supplements (extra strength) for approximately 5 months now, sticking with the protocol 100%: taking 2 tablets with every meal using the face wash, moisturiser and mask. I haven't found much success so far, but the SkinB5 have listened to my feedback and have gone out of their way to provide me further recommendations (the caplets). I'm sure there are other health factors that may be contributing to my lack of success (e.g. potentially leaky gut/ candida/ low stomach acid/ sluggish liver) that you may have also, but, as with any acne product, it is worth a shot... albeit expensive. Should you fail to see results too, at least you know the SkinB5 team take you and your concerns seriously.

Other Acne Treatments

Used to work

I used to believe this was a miracle product. I was clear for a year, but then it stopped working. I did not change my lifestyle or diet. Still taking the extra strength tablets.

SkinB5
Team at skinB5SkinB5
Rose
RoseEarlwood

It works.

I have tried and used it for more than 6 months. I must say after two months of using extra strength tablets that it decreased my acne to half but after taking it for a few months the effect was not As good anymore- saying that maybe my diet has got something to do with it and some other factors.

Acne Treatments

Find out how SkinB5 Next generation clear skin compares to other Acne Treatments

Alonso M.
Alonso M.asked

will the tablets still work if you are using a benzac cream??

Crystal M.
Crystal M.asked

My dermatologist prescribe me a skin b5 good for 1 week only.. but its a expensive. So im not sure if ill buy again after i take the goog for 1 week tablets.. if i stop to take that and i only take the skin b5 for only 1 week, there have chance to get my skin worse ?

Crystal M.
Crystal M.asked

Can i start take the skin b5 with 2 times a day? It is ok?

See all SkinB5 Next generation clear skin questions

Get an answer from our members and SkinB5 representatives

Features:

SkinB5 is an acne treatment plan that doesn’t tackle the problem at the skin, but goes deeper.

On top of their skincare products, their vitamin tablets contain vitamin B5, zinc, copper, vitamin A and other plant-based extracts to promote clear and healthy skin.

The core range includes a bottle of vitamins tablets, a cleanser, moisturiser and mask. Their Australian Botanicals range includes a cleanser and hydrator and there is also a Superfood booster product.

Reviewers loved the effectiveness of the entire range and supported claims that it can help clear skin and prevent acne. A point of contention was the high price, however. It ranks highly for value for money, easy application and smell.

CategoryAcne Treatments, Cleansers and Exfoliators and Moisturisers