Skinsentials

Skinsentials

Brand Manager for Skinsentials? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

I have been buying from them for a long time and had a problem with my order, the product was empty- very odd, but I contacted them and they sent me another the day I emailed them!
    So happy!

Bean
    Beanperth

Sent product that was almost expired would not refund or replace

Marcsi
    MarcsiSYDNEY

Excellent service, great prices

I placed my order in the morning and got it the same day in the afternoon! so I really couldn't wish for better, faster service. Now I have to go back to Skinsentials and spend my Cashback points :-) on some more Sothys products, although I might give their new Gold Caviar BB Cream a try. It's totallly worth it!
    Fast delivery, easy to find product on the site

Great products, great prices and great service!

I just wish to thank you for such a prompt delivery, less than 24 hours and to say that I am astounded with this product...I have tried many different products that claim to do the same as yours.....but they have not even come close to your product...it is amazing...I am 65 years old and the lines around my eyes were always so pronounced......now they are gone....I feel great, look great and will be telling as many people as I can about this amazing product...I know that people usually only write to companies to complain, but I like to give positive feedback also...again thank you.
    reliable, fast delivery, wonderful customer service

Beauty Product Retailers