SkinStore

SkinStore

Brand Manager for SkinStore? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
Jas O.
Jas O.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Got wrong items after a long time wait!

It took them much more than their expected delivery time to deliver my package and when I got the parcel I realised they sent me wrong items!! plus, they havent even put the proof of purchase/receipts into the package!

Ive already emailed them about their mistake, waiting to see what they have to say!

Will update this review based on how they resolve this issue :|

Y Zhong
Y ZhongSydney

I hope I can put negative!

I still haven’t received my Black Friday ‘s order! I haven’t received my refund! Here is my tracking number LX627266082US. In USPS it shows delivered on 18 December 2018, but on Australia post it shows returning to sender because they put wrong address! It’s almost 2 months! They just keep my money and doing nothing! They are scams!!!I will keep updated!

Nonna