Skip Bin Hire Australia

Skip Bin Hire Australia (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Rubbish Removers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Skip Bin Hire Australia

1.3
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction

Sue c
Sue cSydney, NSW

Dishonest and incompetent

We hired a bin online for 3days and have the invoice to prove it. It was picked up less than 48hrs on our premises. I have sent more than 6 emails to 3 different email addresses. No reply!! Quick to take our money but did not provide what we paid for. We are seniors who cannot afford to spend this sort of money and not get the service. Never again.

Todd W.
Todd W.Sydney, NSW

Just don't!

These guys are vastly under quoting to suck you in then looking to escalate the actual costs after you pay your deposit. After telling me the bin days didn't suit and that I'd need a council permit (even though we have had multiple larger bins delivered onsite without needing a permit) I cancelled over the phone and it took 3 days to get my refund - yep...they get 1 star for actually giving me my money back!.

Dean E
Dean ESydney Surrounds, NSW

This would be the last of the pack. Abhorrent Service.

We booked the delivery and supply of the skip bin service and the removal was critical to continue work and gain access to vehicles. They missed the pickup date and showed little care about the ramifications and no urgency.

Jack
JackGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unprofessional and Dishonest

I wish I had found this website before I did business with this awful company. I ordered a skip online, paid for it in full. Never heard back from them. Then when I tried to contact them and they lied that they had made numerous attempt at contacting me via email and phone. What a joke. The lady I spoke to was rude and unprofessional. Wasn't happy of the service so I cancelled the hiring of the skip and asked for a full refund. She whacked me with a 20% cancellation fee of the cost of the bin hire. Their website is dishonest, stating 4.9 star out of 5 of 800+ reviews but you can't see any. Just a made up numbers. No star for me. Stay away from this company!!

Ben B
Ben BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible Customer Service

First up, DON’T trust the “reviews” on their website. They obviously don’t publish poor reviews, including mine. So here is a copy and paste on this trusted review site:

Very quick to take your money but if you need to get in touch post payment, you’re out of luck. They do not pick up the phone (8 attempts over several days), they do not return voice messages (3 messages left), they do not respond to emails (5 sent), online chat was hopeless - they can’t help. They overcharge for Council Permits - I was slapped with a 48% admin fee, hence my attempts to get in touch and obtain a justification of why my council permit fee was so much more then the Council website.

Sezza8
Sezza8Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Shame I have to give a star.

adam n.

additional 2 bins instead of a refund

Roland
RolandSydney, NSW

Never again

gave them 4days notice with my order for a bin. Their web page gives an option to elect a Time for ETA but that was of no use the bin arrived 7.40pm Saturday can you believe it? Anyway cheap is cheap and that was a mistake I made. Never to be repeated. There is absolutely no customer service and if you think that fellow on the Voice recording is going to call you back then you'll be waiting in vain!

Bec
BecGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer service severely lacking.

Dazzam88
Dazzam88

Good price

Ordered for a Monday but they called Monday morning and advised they couldn't deliver until tuesday, arrived Tuesday within the given timeframe and was picked up next day as requested. Would of been 5/5 had they delivered on requested day but overall not too bad.

Colette K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible - Don't even deserve 1 star

Hidden charges & cancellation fees

The smallest T & C's and cancellation fees (10%) within a 30 minute window in booking. Consultant was not apologetic and was condescending. Would never use this company again when hiring a skip!

Sam D.
Sam D.Sydney, NSW

Terrible

Bin still in front of garage for the last 7 weeks ,called , text , emailed , terrible
, paid first then they requested more money , Clowns, no good , shut up
Shop, terrible, never again

Dion W.
Dion W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible Service, Amateur Company

Dan ..Sydney, NSW

Poor delivery times

Booking the skip bin was easy. The sizing and prices is easy to follow. What I don't appreciate is choosing a 5 hour window for delivery (7am - 12pm) Ringing them up at gone 11am just to see if it's on its way, to be told the delivery will be this afternoon (12pm - 5pm)

Doesn't seem like the end of the world but it's just poor service, they could have at least reached out to me to let me know it was delayed. My wife's been sat at home all day expecting it by 12pm. Why select a time window for it to be disregarded so easily?

Dan ..

Thanks William. I appreciate your offer of the credit to rectify the experience.

ObaidSydney

Do not ever make the mistake of hiring these people.

I paid 295 for a 2m3 bin which was delivered late. I did not make much of once filled i have been chasing them to pick it up and [name removed] keeps on asking me to talk to their supplier to pick up. The supplier claims they have not been paid for 15 bins and even if i offered them extra money they will not pick it up from my property. Obviously the supplier is using me to put pressure on these guys to release their payment. The gall of these people they keep on telling me they will call me back and they never do. I am unable to start my landscaping and people are dumping their stuff on my open bin, i risk being penalised by council for it.

Obaid

Your terms and conditions basically say that you collect money and everything after that is between the customer and your supplier.

Mara W.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

One star is too much.

Ilona LGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very misleading

JaneM
JaneMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Skip Bin Hire Australia

Booked a Skip Bin online based on the price quoted. Received a call from a Skip Bin Hire Australia person the next day to ask what we were using the bin for. She then advised we would have to pay extra for the standard items we planned to put in the bin. As the person was so rude I asked to cancel the bin. She advised I would be charged a 15% cancellation fee even though I cancelled 3 days out from getting the bin and within 24 hours of booking it. This companies website and pricing is very misleading and they are disgusting to deal with. Beware. Have to wonder about all the "good"reviews on their site. I will be reporting them to the ACCC and Office of Fair Trading.

Convenient online booking with good customer service

Easy online booking and prompt delivery. We had an issue with the size of skip that was delivered and when I raised this matter with them, I received a prompt and positive resolution.

Stay away

These guys are something else.

They honoured the following a price and delivery date and then called me and said it would be an extra $15 a day over 4 days ($60 in total). They would not honour what they first agreed and pretty much told me to go away.

Use them at your own risk! Misleading and wont honour price quotes

Andrew

That's right as I said to cancel the booking after you tried to charge extra. This occurred over a year ago, nothing further to discuss.

JasonSydney, NSW

Avoid Using - Misleading Booking Service Price

Jason

Hi Brent, Here is the booking reference (Skip Bin Booking SBB21394) and the communication was with you directly so if you search your emails you will find the discussion. Happy to copy that here to support all my comments above.