Skip Bin Hire Australia

See the Best Rubbish Removers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Skip Bin Hire Australia

1.3
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction

Tracy
TracySouth Australia

Terrible customer service

I'm devastated I didn't find these reviews before booking - Same story as everyone else, booked my bin for a 7-12 delivery on line, paid in full. Monday arrives and an overseas call centre rep calls me 9AM to inform me that they don't have one and Thursday is the closest date. If I wanted a bin on Thursday I would have booked it for Thursday, not to mention I'd taken the morning off work to ensure safe delivery of said bin and booked in trades to clear the rubbish. Absolute cowboys

Fake reviews on there website!

Same story as everyone below, they took money in full with a 7-10am delivery window, can’t contact them on a Saturday, the online chat can’t check bookings etc.

If you read the negative reviews here and then look at the companies replies they direct you to there website where they boast 2,000 positive reviews, fake fake fake, disgusting customer service.

I’ll be sending a letter of demand via the Fair Trading NSW website for a full refund and also starting the complaints process with Fair trading NSW to have this issue looked into if I am not contacted before Monday.

(Before they reply saying they don’t have a booking in my name I’m writing this on behalf of my father)

Thanks for nothing!

Sansiv
Sansiv

Bait and Switch

Booked a bin but did not show up. When I called, they said that they were busy and will deliver the following day. Then tried to charge extra for items already listed as allowed in a mixed heavy waste bin. Finally they said that there is a weight limit and tried to charge extra for excess weight even before the bin was delivered.

Darryl P.
Darryl P.South East Queensland, QLD

False advertising with load and go and poor customer service.

Company agreed to pick up bricks and rubble for $99 then changed their mind charged $150 extra after I had cancelled other contractors. Doesn’t take responsibility or give a discount.

Find out how Skip Bin Hire Australia compares to other Rubbish Removers

Terrible service and no skip received

Jon
Jon

REPORTED TO NSW FAIR TRADING

put an order in for a skip to be delivered and picked up in approx 30 days. On the payment screen it states "the price you pay" so you would assume that's that. Received a call from their call centre stating I needed to pay extra to keep the bin that long, there is nothing in their terms and conditions stating this as I read through it thoroughly prior to paying. On the call I was told it was mentioned in the FAQ section, Sorry but that is not the terms and conditions.

This company has been reported to NSW Fair Trading Office for fraudulent business practices. Avoid at all costs.

Jim Brooks
Jim BrooksSydney, NSW

Not recommend, avoid

The driver accused me that i put asbestos in the bin and demanded extra money. I could not believe it! This is something that I have not ever seen anywhere else in my life.

Steven S.
Steven S.Hunter Region, NSW

Terrible service. Took the bin away before arranged

I booked the bin for 14 days with the last day being a Saturday. They took the booking then delivered the bin.
After a week they rang to tell me they can’t collect the bin on Saturday and it will have to be the Friday before hand.
I explained I needed the bin on Saturday and have already paid. They can collect anytime they want after that. They tried to charge me an extra week for that. Then they ended up rocking up and taking the bin on the Friday before I needed it.
Worse company ever

David K.
David K.Sydney, NSW

read the fine print....

We have been told to isolate and no one is allowed on premises - its called covid....
I booked the skip 20 minutes ago....
Receive the notification...
Ring the skip people -- 20% because we didnt give them 3 business days notice........i rang you 20 minutes ago??

This company is just sub contracting out the actual skips from other companies - do not bother with them.

Mick
Mick

Disgustind and Illegal

Deplorable service. Booked for five days, left on my property for 14days. Damaged my driveway dropping the off. Illegally claimed waste contained asbestos and attempted to charge me $3000 to remove the waste. Despite numerous attempts to contact them via phone and email have been deliberately ignoring me.
Now escalated to NSW Fair Trading.

William T.Skip Bin Hire Australia

Hi,

We we don’t have a Mick that ordered from us?

Terrible service! Late and customer service are rude!

The bin arrived at 6pm the Saturday and then they were quick to pick up at 6am on Monday. I paid for 3 days and was lucky to get 1! I went to the bank to dispute and the customer service team got back to me and was completely rude! Saying 6pm is reasonable! Waiting to get a refund.

Blueskies
BlueskiesSydney, NSW

Do Not Book a Bin from this Company

Nga
Nga

Just another bad review for this company

Booked a bin to be delivered today, May 31st, it is now 8.41pm and the bin has not been delivered and we have had no courtesy call to let us know there is an issue or delay. Called them at 1.30pm was told bin would be delivered between 3 and 6pm, called again at 5.30pm when bin had still not arrived. No answer. After seeing all the negative reviews I am going to call my bank and open a chargeback and get my money back. Bloody disgusted.

DONT USE THIS COMPANY

My partner booked a skip bin for drop off Friday 21/5/21 for 12-3 as this was best time suitable while I was at work, the driver turns up 2-3 hours early causing a massive inconvenience, and we booked to be picked up today waited all day as our cars have to be parked on a dangerously tight road called at 2.25 trying to find out about pick up , waited over 2 hours for a call back go no response and no response on live chat to finally get them at 4.30 pm and they said they'd look into it , to be told they can't pick it up till tomorrow morning , in which I informed them i have a house inspection tomorrow morning and they don't care

Rob
Rob

Zero Stars if I could

Rifendee
Rifendeeasked

Before I write my review I’d like to offer skip bunnhire Australia the opportunity to redeem themselves by doing one of the following: a) return the umpteen amount of messages left yesterday and emails, chats, contact us forms and let us know when the bin that we ordered and paid for on Friday will be delivered, b) just go ahead and refund us our money so that we can organise directly worh a bin hire place a bin for the morning, c) provide a mobile phone number that actually rings and picks up, d) get off the phone - your answering machine on the 1300 number states you are on the phone and will get back to us shortly - but no one ever picks up or rings back, d) you have a HUMAN who mans the online chat and is able to make bookings and process payments however cannot check a booking. Doesn’t have the facilities to check a booking - but can make them and take payments which he allocates to a booking - please explain?
Right now, you are a stone throw away from a very serious complaint and possible class action law suit so I’d advise to act quickly and be smart. Posing as a bin hire company but really serving the role of an agent who provides suppliers to fulfil the bin hire except by the looks of it there doesn’t seem to be any bins available in the whole country to deliver anyone’s bin in the day requested. Skip bin hire is one of the oldest trades that has always been the most consumer friendly experience within the waste removal industry. How could you come into a business that is so pointless and unnecessary and think that it would work and worst of all that you would fool an entire nation with this kind of service.
So again I ask, please explain how you are going to remedy this problem and moving forward will you be continuing with this business?
My order number is SBB212433.
Kind Regards
Raiwhara and Demeine

William T.Skip Bin Hire Australia

Dear Raiwhara,

Our office and depot is closed on Saturday and Sunday. No one is present in the office to receive phone calls. It’s states clearly on our website our trading hours and also on the booking form it says ‘preferred delivery dates’ we don’t guarantee these dates sort times as it depends on our suppliers’

We only offer deliveries on Monday to Saturday. Saturday deliveries need to be booked on a Friday.

The earliest delivery will be Monday or Roxy can process a refund on Monday morning.

Kind regards