Skip Bin Hire Australia

See the Best Rubbish Removers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Skip Bin Hire Australia

1.3
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
Bec
BecGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer service severely lacking.

Dan ..Sydney, NSW

Poor delivery times

Booking the skip bin was easy. The sizing and prices is easy to follow. What I don't appreciate is choosing a 5 hour window for delivery (7am - 12pm) Ringing them up at gone 11am just to see if it's on its way, to be told the delivery will be this afternoon (12pm - 5pm)

Doesn't seem like the end of the world but it's just poor service, they could have at least reached out to me to let me know it was delayed. My wife's been sat at home all day expecting it by 12pm. Why select a time window for it to be disregarded so easily?

Dan ..

Thanks William. I appreciate your offer of the credit to rectify the experience.

William T.Skip Bin Hire Australia

Rifendee
Rifendeeasked

Before I write my review I’d like to offer skip bunnhire Australia the opportunity to redeem themselves by doing one of the following: a) return the umpteen amount of messages left yesterday and emails, chats, contact us forms and let us know when the bin that we ordered and paid for on Friday will be delivered, b) just go ahead and refund us our money so that we can organise directly worh a bin hire place a bin for the morning, c) provide a mobile phone number that actually rings and picks up, d) get off the phone - your answering machine on the 1300 number states you are on the phone and will get back to us shortly - but no one ever picks up or rings back, d) you have a HUMAN who mans the online chat and is able to make bookings and process payments however cannot check a booking. Doesn’t have the facilities to check a booking - but can make them and take payments which he allocates to a booking - please explain?
Right now, you are a stone throw away from a very serious complaint and possible class action law suit so I’d advise to act quickly and be smart. Posing as a bin hire company but really serving the role of an agent who provides suppliers to fulfil the bin hire except by the looks of it there doesn’t seem to be any bins available in the whole country to deliver anyone’s bin in the day requested. Skip bin hire is one of the oldest trades that has always been the most consumer friendly experience within the waste removal industry. How could you come into a business that is so pointless and unnecessary and think that it would work and worst of all that you would fool an entire nation with this kind of service.
So again I ask, please explain how you are going to remedy this problem and moving forward will you be continuing with this business?
My order number is SBB212433.
Kind Regards
Raiwhara and Demeine

William T.Skip Bin Hire Australia

Dear Raiwhara,

Our office and depot is closed on Saturday and Sunday. No one is present in the office to receive phone calls. It’s states clearly on our website our trading hours and also on the booking form it says ‘preferred delivery dates’ we don’t guarantee these dates sort times as it depends on our suppliers’

We only offer deliveries on Monday to Saturday. Saturday deliveries need to be booked on a Friday.

The earliest delivery will be Monday or Roxy can process a refund on Monday morning.

Kind regards