Skip Bin Hire Australia

See the Best Rubbish Removers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Skip Bin Hire Australia

1.3
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction

No Issues here

There are plenty of negative reviews about this company and perhaps rightly so. However my experience was nothing but positive so I think it justified that you hear the good as well as the bad. My bin arrived on time, and was collected when it was supposed to be collected, and the price was very reasonable. I read these reviews after placing my order & felt nervous that the bin would not even arrive. This is not the most professional of companies, but you get what you pay for. They met my needs & expectations, so I cannot fault them.

William T.Skip Bin Hire Australia

Convenient online booking with good customer service

Easy online booking and prompt delivery. We had an issue with the size of skip that was delivered and when I raised this matter with them, I received a prompt and positive resolution.

Rifendee
Rifendeeasked

Before I write my review I’d like to offer skip bunnhire Australia the opportunity to redeem themselves by doing one of the following: a) return the umpteen amount of messages left yesterday and emails, chats, contact us forms and let us know when the bin that we ordered and paid for on Friday will be delivered, b) just go ahead and refund us our money so that we can organise directly worh a bin hire place a bin for the morning, c) provide a mobile phone number that actually rings and picks up, d) get off the phone - your answering machine on the 1300 number states you are on the phone and will get back to us shortly - but no one ever picks up or rings back, d) you have a HUMAN who mans the online chat and is able to make bookings and process payments however cannot check a booking. Doesn’t have the facilities to check a booking - but can make them and take payments which he allocates to a booking - please explain?
Right now, you are a stone throw away from a very serious complaint and possible class action law suit so I’d advise to act quickly and be smart. Posing as a bin hire company but really serving the role of an agent who provides suppliers to fulfil the bin hire except by the looks of it there doesn’t seem to be any bins available in the whole country to deliver anyone’s bin in the day requested. Skip bin hire is one of the oldest trades that has always been the most consumer friendly experience within the waste removal industry. How could you come into a business that is so pointless and unnecessary and think that it would work and worst of all that you would fool an entire nation with this kind of service.
So again I ask, please explain how you are going to remedy this problem and moving forward will you be continuing with this business?
My order number is SBB212433.
Kind Regards
Raiwhara and Demeine

William T.Skip Bin Hire Australia

Dear Raiwhara,

Our office and depot is closed on Saturday and Sunday. No one is present in the office to receive phone calls. It’s states clearly on our website our trading hours and also on the booking form it says ‘preferred delivery dates’ we don’t guarantee these dates sort times as it depends on our suppliers’

We only offer deliveries on Monday to Saturday. Saturday deliveries need to be booked on a Friday.

The earliest delivery will be Monday or Roxy can process a refund on Monday morning.

Kind regards