Skip Hop Dash Deluxe

See the Best Nappy Bags in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great value

When I went nappy bag shopping I was astonished at the prices, who pays $500 for a nappy bag? Then I saw the Skip Hop with its reasonable price tag and after 4 months of using it, I still I love it! It is just the right size with enough compartments and clips on nicely to the pram. The change mat is also a nice bonus. Another good thing is that hubs feels comfortable using it too as it's not too girly.

Fell like I have tired them all and finally found the ONE

I have tried many nappy bags. The Isoki one is lovely, but too huge for little old me, and to be honest, once you are past the newborn stage, you don't need the space. I had the oroton one and hated it - narrow at the top, all black, could not find a thing. Tried the OiOi back pack - too small and husband said it was girly (black quilt, go figure?). I have been eyeing off the skiphop dash deluxe for ages but at $100 just too much. Then went on sale for $80 at DJ's. Sold!

This bag wins for :
- non girly design options
- lightweight
- loads of pockets to fit most of what you need
- The stroller clips are great - it fits my Quinny Zapp and Buzz no probs
- it looks cool :)

Would so recommend this to people looking for a versatile baby bag to last you from newborn on.
Lightweight, good storage
Price, even on sale thought twice