Skip Hop Playspot

2.6

Online shopper

Online shopperSydney

Dangerous peeling top layer

Babies loved the playmat however within a month the colourful top coatings started peeling. I found my baby peeling it right back and trying to put the plastic coating in his mouth. I can only imagine what may have occurred if I wasn't watching closely. Swallowing such a large piece of plastic would surely have been a high risk for suffocation. Still waiting to hear back from supplier if I will receive a credit so cannot comment on service.
Colourful
Badly made and dangerous to babies

HoneyGisele

HoneyGiseleAU

Regret buying it

Easy to pull apart when baby moves around, creates gaps when baby walk on it. The gaps between make it loosen from one another. My 9 mths old baby always pulls them apart and i have to rearrange it twice a day. It's not strongly bond to one another.

It quite costly compare to quality
Flexible in shapes
Expensive, not worth dollars spent with the quality.

Good

Worth it if you can purchase second hand or cheaper online (ebay etc.) I picked up one for $160 on special, and then purchased a second one (second hand) for $31 on ebay ... putting two mats together made a brilliant huge play area over my homes hard tiles, and enabled me to make a shape to suit the floor area. Would not recommend purchasing for full price of $199.
Fantastic looking mat. Able to make the mat in to whatever shape you prefer. Nice and soft.
If used all the time, can show up every little mark and piece of dirt.
Difficulty moving the mat if you wish to change spots or not have it on display all the time

Playmats

Find out how Skip Hop Playspot compares to other Playmats

Bad

qkeller

qkeller

Good

I really love this mat as we have wooden floors which are too hard for our baby to play on. It's a cute colourful mat and can be made to fit different spaces. Great for play time and tummy time.
Fun but functional floor mat. Lovely bright design. Easily portable.
Price - retails for A$200 in Australia. I purchased for $160 over the internet.