9Skippy Lusso

Skippy Lusso Questions & Answers

Sarah A.
Sarah A. · Lusso

What’s the oldest toddler anyone has used in this pram my two year old is fairly tall but still needs a pram from big days out I’m interested in buying this pram but concerned about how he will fit when seated in the seat

Skippy Prams
Skippy Prams   DM

Hi Sarah, Thank you for reaching out. Lusso 2 seat backrest comes with adjustable head clearance up to 60cm. Well enough for 4 year old. Please watch the demo video attached. Anything else feel free to ask. Regards external link

Lena
Lena · Lusso 1

How do you get the 30 day trial?

JORDY9129
JORDY9129

I didn't get the trial

Just ask them they have great customer service and are quick at responding

Bianca
Bianca · Lusso 1

- Has anyone found that the handlebar not being able to extend, an issue? I'm not overly concerned but wanted to check.
- Regarding the seat canopy - Was also wondering if the hood of the canopy extends a bit more? The video mentions there's a window (section that you unzip on the back of the canopy) but nothing about extended material on the front of the canopy.
- I was also wondering if there is somewhere I can get a manual? I can't seem to see any on their website.
- Finally, I noticed that their dimensions when folded with seat is 20cm longer - but when looking at the video, it doesn't look that much longer than without seat - are they adding the extra foot rest as the 20cm assuming the footrest isn't folded back?
Thank you! :)

P_N
P_N · Lusso 1

Is this reasonably sized as a single pram? When you’re not using the double. I don’t want one that is HUGE

Baccani Prams   DM

Hi P_N you can check single Lusso measurements under product specs on our website. Refer link below. Anything else let us know. external link

Taylor B.
Taylor B. · Lusso 1

How does this pram handle off-road? Thank you

Kia
Kia

It’s amazing off road we have a long gravel driveway super bumpy and it’s a breeze! I had a sliver cross pram before this and it was a nightmare it would the wheels would turn in every bump. This pram will legit got over an bump easy. :)

Baccani Prams   DM

Thank you for the honest review.

Isabelle D.
Isabelle D. · Lusso 1

Can the bassinet be put on the bottom?

Shannelle
Shannelle

Hi Isabelle,
I haven’t actually used the bassinet attachment yet as I’m due for my baby in 2 weeks. I have 2 toddlers so at the moment I’ve only used the pram with both toddler seats, however, I don’t see how there would be a problem with having the bassinet at the bottom as the top seat comes with extensions so there will be plenty of room between baby and the top seat!

Baccani Prams   DM

Hi Isabella, At the moment the Bassinet can only be used at the top, capsule can be used in either top or bottom location.

Sarah · Lusso 1

Which capsules will work with the toddler seat facing away from the parent?

Jessica.U
Jessica.U

On their website they had a list of capsule brands that fit the pram. But you might have to email them and ask incase they would have to be in a particular configuration so the capsule on top only maybe. I think they recommended the maxi cosi capsules from memory.

Sarah

I have seen the capsules they say fit; however, when on the part to purchase the capsule adaptors they warn that not all capsules will fit the second seat in forward facing mode so I was hoping someone would know which ones work. I'll definitely give them a call and ask as the only store near me that sells capsules doesn't sell a huge range so I won't be able to test all of them :(

Baccani Prams   DM

Hi Sarah, The Maxi Cosi 6 month capsule will fit to allow your toddler to face out to the world.

Ann T
Ann T · Lusso 1

Would a 3 year old be able to fit in the seat comfortably? My son will be 2.5 when the new baby comes and I want to still have the choice to put him in the pram if he gets tired and just want to make sure he would fit!

Baccani Prams   DM

Hi Ann thanks for your inquiry. Pram is suitable from new-born up to four years. Lusso comes with 55cm seat backrest. ( ideal for taller toddlers) Anything else let us know.

Amelia F
Amelia F · Lusso 1

Hi,
Do both of the seats recline when facing both forward and rearward, and would the seat be suitable for a 3 month old? I would prefer to buy the Lusso with both seats rather than the seat and bassinet configuration.
Also, I've seen quite a few comments about how the hood doesn't extend out far enough? Does the company plan to take this feedback into account and, possibly, change the design of the hood to extend further in future production of the pram? Lastly, is there an option for an extra cup/bottle holder to be attached to the pram? With my Steelcraft Signature Strider, I can unzip the hood to extend it further, and I have an extra cup holder (that I can remove/put back on) on the side as well as the pram organiser.
These are fairly minor things that would make me hesitate to buy the Baccani Lusso, however, despite those things, I am still seriously considering it as I love the basket size and the fact that the second seat can be forward facing so you don't lose any of that basket storage.

Hi,
Yes both seats recline in forward and rearward positions, you just need to adjust the footrest on the top seat when they are both forward facing, and it it depends how much recline you want for each seat. Sometimes I find it a bit difficult to get the recline right but it just takes a bit of trial and error like most double prams. I used the 2 seat configuration instead of the bassinet as well. It would be fine for a 3 month old, as long as you have them reclined.
As for the hood, I’m not sure if the company are planning on making any changes to this. But I personally would have liked a hood that you could extend more.
Again, for the cup holder I’m not sure as I haven’t looked into this option. I’m sure you could attach a generic cup holder to it though. You would possibly just have to remove it when you fold the pram down. But again I’m not 100% sure as I don’t use a cup holder.

Tegan G · Lusso 1

Do the seats have any recline settings? For when toddlers fall asleep so I can lay them down? Thanks

CMD
CMD · Lusso 1

I have a Corolla hatchback. Can this pram fit into the boot with the seat on? Also in the Baccani website it says preorder for May for Lusso model. When in May will it be dispatched? Has anyone tried preordering before?

Baccani Prams   DM

Hi CMD thanks for your inquiry. Pram fits Corolla hutch back with first seat attached. Currently Lusso black seat+bassinet on pre order. We still have Lusso grey in stock. Please visit website for more information. We aim to dispatch all pre order by first week of May. On average we get more than hundred pre orders for each batch.

Adelaide C
Adelaide C · Lusso 1

How is this for taller parents? I’m worried that when I walk my ankles will hit the basket bar. I currently have a strider compact and hate how heavy it is and how hard to turn it is. Was looking at the kiddo vs uppababy vista for my next baby. How do they compare? Thank you

Baccani Prams   DM

Thanks for your inquiry Adelaide. Maximum height of the handlebar is 108cm. Lusso is a easy push for 6.2' . You can download the full specs sheet on our website. external link  Anything else let us know.

KrisD
KrisD

I am 5'10 and haven't noticed any issues with basket. In regards to manoeuvrability, it is heavier than my previous pram (Baby Jogger Citi Mini) but I can still push with one hand most of the time and way better than a lot of the standard models that I tested.

Get an answer from our members and Skippy Prams representatives

Select a listing for your question
Skippy Lusso