9Skippy Lusso

95% · 2778 · 3%

Mumof1
Mumof1
  Fair Incentive Lusso 1

Good product for the price!

I purchased the pram to test in my house, it drives easily and does everything advertised. I returned the pram because the canopy didn't cover as much as i liked, and the pram seat was at a bit of an decline so my bub slipped down a bit when seated upright. Also found the footrest to be too low (the deepness of the step made it not 90degrees). It's also very large, which I completely understand is because of the amazing 15kg basket capacity and ability for the bassinet to be up top with toddler seat forward facing (those 2 were the main reasons I wanted it). But for me the negatives outweighed the positives. Show details
Baccani Prams   DM

Thank you for your honest feedback. We always develop our products based on customers feedback. Please check out our Lusso 2 as we fixed many of your concerns above. Regards

Samantha G.
Samantha G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy so far

Easy to manoeuvre, very smooth drive. Have only used bassinet so far and only criticism is that after 7w postpartum the bassinet attachment seems to be loosening up and the bassinet tilts forward slightly, if it becomes any looser I will contact the supplier. Show details ·  1
Grace E.
Grace E.
  Fair Incentive Verified Lusso 1

Strong, sturdy and does the job

I received my lusso double pram a few weeks ago and am quite happy with it. The only two downfalls I have this it are the weight of the pram it’s self it is so heavy and cumbersome. Secondly the fast that the send seat is stick in rear facing position due to my capsule. So until my babe is out of that at 12 months, my 2.5 year old is stuck facing inwards. I recognise it is a double capable pram but it doesn’t fold very flat and the current toddler seat doesn’t store well on it, must be detached and doesn’t stack. Other than these issues I’m happy and when it comes to requiring a double durable pram I’m happy enough. Show details ·  1
ashden h.
ashden h.South East Queensland, QLD

Best pram around!!

Easy to use fits in my mazda 3 hatchback boot, couldnt live without it! Show details ·  1
Kellie
Kellie3 posts
Greg K.
Greg K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing Pram and excellent quality

Lots of storage underneath
Smooth motion when pushing and great suspension
Easy to use - folding and unclipping buckles
Child is comfortable and good coverage from sun
Easy to clean and good quality materials
Durable materials and made to last Show details ·  1

LorenaSydney, NSW
lisa
lisaPerth, WA4 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Lusso 1

Wish I bought this pram first

Bought this pram when I was expecting my second. Reasons where large basket, the basinet can go at the top, price and all the included accessories. Very versatile. It is heavy to push with toddler at the front but is manageable I walk around 3km x3 per week. It's easier to push across flat ground but I wouldn't try it on hills. I also can fit the 2yr olds bike in basket for when we walk to park.
Cons having to take it all apart before putting it in car and the coffee cup holder broke off when I put it in car Show details ·  1
Ramona
RamonaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Lusso 1

This is perfect pram i always want to have it Thank you so much baccani prams

This is perfect pram I always want to have it Thank you so much baccani prams Show details ·  1
Erin
ErinSydney2 posts

BEST! Pram

The pram is amazing quality especially for the price. I was a little put off at the fact I couldn’t see the product in store but the 30 day money back guarantee. The basket space on this pram alone! Wow. I am in love with this pram. Show details ·  1
TRW
TRWHunter Region, NSW

Great affordable double pram

I have been using this pram as a double pram for the past 6 months with a toddler and a baby. I’m really happy with my purchase. There’s lots of basket space which comes in handy for shopping and the handling feels very sturdy. Compared to other double prams on the market I think this pram is reasonably priced and good quality.
Only negative is that a larger toddler doesn’t have a lot of room when used as double - however this is just the nature of the style of these prams. Show details ·  1
Deseree T.
Deseree T.2 posts

Love this!!!

This is such an easy to use pram. Has everything you need, is sturdy and lightweight and handles all terrains. It has such an easy and small turning circle, can be done with one hand. Having the seperate bassinet and chair means that both items are purpose built for their task. We love it!!! Show details ·  1
Mks
Mks
Jolene
JolenePeel, WA
  Lusso 1

Love the baccani double Lusso pram

Purchased the double Lusso pram for my 2 year old and newborn, love the quality of the pram, all the added free extra accessories the pram came with are amazing. Easy set up and easy to fold Show details ·  1
Jenna
JennaQueensland

Great pram

Absolutely love this pram as both single and double. It steers nice, easy to set up and pack down and the basket space is impeccable. I also love that the seats recline to numerous positions. Show details ·  1

Imogen Ewart
Imogen EwartMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts
  Fair Incentive Lusso 1

Wonderful pram with so much storage!

Perfect for the addition of another little one. We also bought the capsule adapters which I highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Haze
HazeSydney, NSW

Great product

Purchased last year. Still love all duo configurations. Shopping basket is very useful & have access in Duo configuration. Show details ·  1
Mollie
MollieMid North Coast, NSW2 posts

Not happy

I bought this pram for my 2 kids.
I used it once and had to have the wheels replaced because they were all wobbly and pretty much since using it I have found the frame to be really wobbly, it doesn’t seem very sturdy.
I love the basket space and how large the seat is but that’s about it. Show details

Ashley
Ashley

The perfect pram!

My husband and I absolutely love the Baccani Lusso pram! The biggest perks for me are the huge basket and that it is suitable for a double pram. I go on a long walk most days and it is so comfortable for both me and bubs. It's easy and lightweight to fold down and/or take apart. Also just love the stylish look of Baccani. 100% recommend!! Show details ·  1
Jen
JenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great pram!

Love this pram! Pram was simple to set up out of the box. It is sturdy and easy to manoeuvre. Have taken bubba in it on a few walks. Whilst the ride can be a bit bumpy at times on uneven surfaces, she seems comfortable. The basket at the bottom has so much space making it a breeze carrying all the baby gear. The pram came with a few nicks on delivery but customer service was so pleasant to deal with and resolved it promptly. Would highly recommend this pram and glad we chose to go with this one! Show reply
Tommy78790
Tommy78790

Really happy

Happy with the quality of our pram. Was on sale on boxing day so got it for a great price. The pram sets up easily and comes apart quickly, and fits in my small car boot. Show reply
JORDY9129
JORDY9129Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts
  Fair Incentive Lusso 1

Prefect as a single and a double

Love how easy it to move around and set up and pack up
The basket is huge to hold everything needed for a 2yo and a 5month old with still room to put shopping in it
I'm waiting to get the toddler board for my 2yo to use when I start looking after my niece who has been in my pram many times before my 2nd bub came along. My lusso was a double before my 2nd came and it still is the best
The customer service are extremely friendly and very helpful!! Show details ·  1
Belinda C.
Belinda C.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

So far so good!

- handles well
- LOTS of basket space
- easy to fold down (have found it isn’t as easy to pop up as the clip on the side gets caught)
- great foot support for kids, good for taller toddlers too
- seats could be a little deeper
- the added accessories were really helpful
- I do wish the canopy/shade had a built in extender instead of having to attach a small piece every time
- easy to change the seats around and go from single to double
- handle is really nice
- buckles are easy to adjust
- lots of capsule options for the adapters (but had to source the capsule myself)
- the try in home guarantee was reassuring when purchasing the pram
- good customer service and assistance
- I would recommend this pram Show details ·  1
Emma M
Emma MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Amazing double pram!

This was the only pram on the market that I found could have the bassinet on the top and the seat at the bottom world facing AND heaps of basket space. My toddler hates facing us and going backwards so this was perfect. Baby no2 is due in a week and we can’t wait to use it as a double. It has been amazing as a single. Very light and easy to fold down. We live in an area with no footpaths and so far the suspension has been great on all surfaces. Show details ·  1
Ash-Leigh
Ash-LeighSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great value for money!

We love our Baccani Lusso Double Pram, for our 2 girls under 2! It’s so well priced, which meant we could afford to get ALL the extras including covers, and the Toddler Board.
I do wish the Lusso came with coloured canopy options - just like the Cavello & Pletora - as I just don’t love the monochrome look.
Otherwise; it is easy to steer, easy to fold up and down, and I love that I can still access my basket easily even with both chairs attached. I have recommend to friends and will continue to do so. Show reply

Marney B
Marney B2 posts
Debbie C.
Debbie C.Perth, WA
Tameka
Tameka

Ticks the boxes

My Baccani Lusso came just when I needed it. I’m currently using the bassinet and seat configuration. My toddler enjoys his seat and baby has been comfortable in bassinet, we’re loving it for usability and making it easy to get out of the house with an active toddler.

My only criticism is the gap between the forward facing seat and bassinet… there is none and therefore makes the forward facing seat VERY upright.
The basket is a great size and it seems to handle very well. Overall happy with my purchase. Show details ·  1

Kat
KatSydney, NSW3 posts
  Fair Incentive Lusso 1

Great quality, easy to use

I have just purchased the Lusso now that I am about to have 2 under 2 and I’m impressed, great quality, easily configurable and looks just like the expensive prams, just without the price tag! Definitely recommend Show details ·  1
Claudia Rogalski
Claudia RogalskiPerth, WA
  Fair Incentive Verified Lusso 1

Best double pram Fantastic price point!

Very stylish, smooth with 2 kids in there!
Easy to unfold and put together love the large basket and price point is absolutely amazing for what you get and the quality! I am so happy i took the leap and purchased a pram i have never seen! Blew my expectations and would reccomend to all my mum friends!! Show details ·  1
Sharleen
SharleenPerth, WA

Very happy so far

I did a lot of research into double prams and this one ticked all my boxes. I was cautious of ordering online but I am very impressed so far. Massive basket, easy turning, easy to put together, stylish, and great for tall parents. Most of all I love that the bassinet can go at the top, unlike other brands where it must go down the bottom.
Customer service has so far been fantastic! One minor accessory was missing from the order but customer service confirmed they would send it out ASAP within 2 hours of my email. Show reply
Violet Morrison
Violet MorrisonSydney, NSW2 posts
Baccani Prams   DM

Thank you for your honest review.

Stephanie Nikas
Stephanie NikasMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts
  Fair Incentive Lusso 1

So simple to put together!

Whilst I haven’t actually used the pram yet, the experience of putting it together was so simple! At the beginning I actually had a freak out looking at the instructions thinking it was missing information, until realised all I needed to do was click in the wheels and it was done! So different to the previous pram I had.
Baccani have also been very easy to contact when I’ve had questions. Show details ·  1
Ash
AshGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
Chelsey
ChelseyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Jaime
JaimeNorthern Region, NSW2 posts
  Lusso 1

Perfect for a single or double

Easy to set up as single Or double. Comfortable seats for the bubs. Can set up in many different ways. Steers great. Show details ·  1
Julie
Julie2 posts
Ellen C.
Ellen C.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC
  Fair Incentive Lusso 1

Love it as a double pram

Love the pram.I had my eye on it for ages and when it went on sale I grabbed the double setup. I love that the newborn gets to be in the bassinet on-top of the older bub, which I couldn't find in many other prams on the market. I also have a super tall toddler and fits perfectly in the extra long seat. Drives really smoothly and massive basket. Previously I had a joolz and the quality is comparable. Only downfall is the coffee cup holder swings a little when I I use my drink bottle, but it came with the pack I got no doesn't bother me that much. Wish I got this pram sooner! Show reply
Tiff
TiffEyre Peninsula, SA

Great little bus

My son is loving this pram he hated my old pram as he couldn’t see anything when in it now he can look around and I can use the basket easily
It’s a lot lighter then I thought it would be and very sleek easy to get through doors Show details ·  1