Skoda Dealers

Skoda Dealers

2.1

Wade

WadeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Is the question that hard to answer? Poor customer service

Store LocationOnline

I paid Skoda $500 for a deposit on a car, they sold it to someone else and they won't give my deposit back.

I bought a car online through their website and paid the $500 deposit. The car dealership called me and stated that the car has already been sold. I have called Skoda and Volkswagen 10 times and no one can seem to help get the refund back. I will never purchase a Skoda car now from this experience and I will be taking them to fair trading If I don't receive my deposit back this week.

Other Car Dealerships
carconnect
Ted

Ted

Great brand

Went to Eastside Skoda in Nunawading to order a new umbrella for my Kodiaq as the I lost one that came with the car, placed an order and left all my contacts information and was told it would be delivered in a few weeks. I never got the call to say they were ready and Eastside Skoda never replied to my emails. At this stage, I decided to go to Peninsula Skoda and get it from there, the help I received from the team was above and beyond what I got at Eastside Skoda.

When buying a car, Essendon Skoda/Richmond are a helpful team, not pushy but there to help you make the right decision.

Avoid Eastside Skoda Nunawading And go to either Essendon/Richmond Skoda or Peninsula Skoda.

Sean HSydney, NSW

Buy a Skoda for the Car. Don't Expect after sales Service.

Mark

MarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great car and sales, don't expect the same with servicing.

Very friendly and efficient sales team could not get the same level of response from the servicing team. Overall I would say the product is good, just aftercare that needs some serious attention.

My opinion matters.

My opinion matters.Brisbane

Brisbane City Skoda new car sales department.

Love my Skoda but not service

Love my Skoda but looks like I will have to sell it. Can't find a service centre open on weekends to do airbag recall. Can't get there during the week a d it is not covered by insurance if not done

Skoda servicing

I used to use the service centre at Pennant Hills where I have bought two Skoda's. They are primarily Audi so Skoda is second concern. I stopped going there several years ago as a result of exorbitant charges with no pre-warning and now go to a VW/Audi/Skoda private concern (Muller and Muller at Dural,) who are about $60 an hour cheaper-and far more personal. I tried to upgrade the GPS system on our Scout through Pennat Hills and paid the $100 but the update didn't work and the service dept couldn't work it out. I even rang Skoda Aus and was given a brush-off that they don't deal with buyers only distributors. 9 months later I've given up. Lesson-great cars,
fabulous value but get it serviced somewhere else!!.

Kim

KimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Skoda Richmond sold me a 2019 built Skoda Kodiaq but delivered a 2018 built car instead.

Rust T.

Rust T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Essendon Skoda service depo is true horror

My wife drop Rapid for 90K service at Essendon Skoda where it was purchased about 4 years ago. At the way home she noticed strange detonation in engine. She checked oil level. It was doubled from normal !!! Records on receipt say service done for 60K instead of 90K schedule and takata airbag were replaced second time. The first time airbag was on previous service at another dealer East Side Skoda / Melbourne. Rear brake pads replacement quoted $482 ???

Julie

JulieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing Customer Service at Nunawading Skoda

My husband and I dealt with Sonia Parnaby twice. From the time we walked into this showroom when only looking, until we drove a car away on the second visit, Sonia's knowledge, professional and personal attitude, as well as her unbelievable support were faultless.
Once we decided to purchase a car, Chris Foran (the business manager at Nunawading), also had a very personable approach and was equally as easy and nice to deal with as Sonia.
We felt as though we'd hit the jackpot, as there was no hard selling either.
Thank you, and know we are glad we just happened to pop in when in the area. Despite the distance for services, we are looking forward to sharing a delicious 'Skoda' coffee with Sonia.

ShinkenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good car but bad service waiting time.

TBH, I like the car, good value of money, but when the car come with a faulty unit the service centre (Eastside) does care, they just want to do the easy book service, they tell you they are too busy to look at your problem please wait for 1 month.
I had a automatically tailgate closing issue, the door doesn't close firmly, the dashboard indicated the tailgate still open. When I book the 10,000 service for 3 weeks later and mentioned about it, they told me they can't help with it, they are busy, need to book the other time which was another 2 week's (total 5weeks) to exam the issue (just exam not repair) and possibly need to wait another 2 week for the replacement unit to deliver from Sydney. Well....this is how it was about the service.

Peter D

Peter DPerth, WA

Shocking Customer Service

Tony

TonyCanberra 2600, ACT

Poor Customer Service

Family had an unpleasant experience at Lennock Skoda in Canberra. After telling senior saleperson to give us more time before putting down deposit, he was furious and aggressively asking why.

Skoda Nunawading - happy with the service

I'm a new Skoda owner, I have (a rather fast, rather cool looking) 2017 Octavia RS.

The staff at Skoda Nunawading have been really professional and courteous. I've had my car in for a couple of fixes (yes, Skoda build quality isn't as good as it should be), but the problems have been fixed and I also had a courtesy car for one of the times my car was out of action.

There are a lot of negative stories about Skoda but I have to say I have been satisfied.

WD07

WD07Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Would never buy Skoda again

Courtney

CourtneyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing service

Essendon Skoda
The best experience I have ever had with getting a car, nothing was a problem or an issue. Honest feedback and an extremely genuine person. Matthew M is one of the most professional, genuine and honest people I have met. Someone you can truly trust and really rely on. Outstanding in every aspect! A real asset to the company and brand.

Nishant M.

Nishant M.Sydney, NSW

Superb European Build. Perfect service by Alto Skoda, Pennant Hills.

Adam

AdamNortheast, VIC

DO NOT BUY A SKODA!

graeme.dyall.1

graeme.dyall.1Bittern, Victoria

Eastside Skoda what an abomination of a dealership avoid at all cost when servicing!!!!!

mick___asked

I'm thinking of buying a Skoda Karoq in Newcastle. Their servicing is done by the Audi centre here. What do you think of this arrangement?

Sean H

This is a standard arrangement for Skoda. The service centre in Artarmon NSW is mainly an audi service centre and they cover Skoda. However, I would suggest being very cautious about purchasing a Skoda in the first instance. They are great, value for money cars. But when you need help or assistance, good luck getting any from Skoda Australia and their dealers. They are incapable of answering a phone or returning a phone call. Buy the car for the car and expect to have no customer service when required.

mick___

Thank you, Sean. I find the car itself very appealing. At first I thought it was expensive, but when I looked at buying a RAV4 or other similar medium SUV with all the stuff the Karoq has that I want, they ended up being a similar price. But I'm wary about cost and availability of parts, and quality of after-sales care. Sounds like that's a realistic concern.

Amy T

Amy Tasked

We’re thinking of moving from a Mazda to a Skoda Kodiaq but we’re a little nervous about moving to a European brand and one that doesn’t have a lot of centres in Melbourne for support. Are we right to be nervous?

Shinken

That's definitely the only concern of getting Skoda. The car itself is brilliant in its price. Richmond is much much better service centre than Eastside I would say.