Skoda Dealers

Skoda Dealers

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Skoda? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.1
Harry
HarryNewcastle

Skoda , Volkswagen, Audi NO NO NO.

Bought a Skoda Yeti. Great car. Dealers were liars . I took them to small claims tribunal and won on several fronts. On reading some of your warranty refusals i can only advise , for 85$ lodge a complaint with fair trading. The thieves that are Skoda , Volkswagen ,Audi hate them and they have got teeth. Leaky sunroof through to non existent timing chains, rip it up em.

Bad Quality of manufacturing and design of the Gearbox

Bad Quality of manufacturing and design Gearbox, weak internal insulation, even if you spell by accident a bit of tea from the cup holder can lead to gearbox replacement for 3500$. I will never buy Skoda.
I have asked multiple mechanics and I have been told that Gearbox faults are a common problem.
I was shocked to know that. I will never buy Skoda at all.

Shin
ShinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bad car service

Service manager at Richmond Skoda totally unprofessional. People try to solve the problem he create problem. I called to do my car service before the mileage reach. Due to fully book that I got no choice to make next available date. Which is couple weeks away that bring over my mileage. Now I may need to pay for my service which is mine problem. He said in couple I can do over 5K you must be a busy man. Come on where did Skoda find this man. I said look at my mileage how often I drove the car. I’m going to see his manager if I have to pay for my service

Essendon Skoda service....what service? Skoda au contact???

Brian
BrianGold Coast

3 Trips to get a new key

Skoda Southport.
Went down to order a 2nd key for the Superb wagon weeks ago.
Paid $270 up front.
One month later the key arrives but it has to be coded to the car, another $80 so $350 all up.
Couldn't code it then, have to book it in. Now I have to wait 2 weeks for a slot and TWO HOURS to code it.
Ex electrical engineer and I've programmed everything from 8 bit micros to multiple systems in minutes not hours!
I simply don't understand why they couldn't book me in when the key arrived but "the system doesn't allow it" I was told.
So 3 trips, hours wasted all for 20 bux worth of plastic. Love the car, pathetic Skoda Southport support.

Mick M
Mick MSydney, NSW

Sydney City Skoda

davovivo
davovivoSYDNEY

Great car, shocking service

We bought a Superb (our second) new from Pennant Hills Skoda. Love the car. But recently we found water was getting in through the sunroof, a lot of it. I took about 20 liters out of the boot well and the carpets were drenched. Long story short, I took it in for repair under warranty, and guess what, it's not covered. Apparently, the rear drains become blocked which causes the overflow into the car. The only way to clear the drains is to remove the sunroof, but if you do that you will invalidate your warranty. I see this is as a design fault, but Skoda tell me 'this is part of operator routine maintenance'. So beware, check with your dealer before ordering a sunroof on your car.

Dom McBain
Dom McBainSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service at Brisbane City ŠKODA

Wade
WadeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Is the question that hard to answer? Poor customer service

Store LocationOnline

Find out how Skoda Dealers compares to other Car Dealerships

I paid Skoda $500 for a deposit on a car, they sold it to someone else and they won't give my deposit back.

I bought a car online through their website and paid the $500 deposit. The car dealership called me and stated that the car has already been sold. I have called Skoda and Volkswagen 10 times and no one can seem to help get the refund back. I will never purchase a Skoda car now from this experience and I will be taking them to fair trading If I don't receive my deposit back this week.

Ted
Ted

Great brand

Went to Eastside Skoda in Nunawading to order a new umbrella for my Kodiaq as the I lost one that came with the car, placed an order and left all my contacts information and was told it would be delivered in a few weeks. I never got the call to say they were ready and Eastside Skoda never replied to my emails. At this stage, I decided to go to Peninsula Skoda and get it from there, the help I received from the team was above and beyond what I got at Eastside Skoda.

When buying a car, Essendon Skoda/Richmond are a helpful team, not pushy but there to help you make the right decision.

Avoid Eastside Skoda Nunawading And go to either Essendon/Richmond Skoda or Peninsula Skoda.

Sean HSydney, NSW

Buy a Skoda for the Car. Don't Expect after sales Service.

Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great car and sales, don't expect the same with servicing.

Very friendly and efficient sales team could not get the same level of response from the servicing team. Overall I would say the product is good, just aftercare that needs some serious attention.

My opinion matters.
My opinion matters.Brisbane

Brisbane City Skoda new car sales department.

Love my Skoda but not service

Love my Skoda but looks like I will have to sell it. Can't find a service centre open on weekends to do airbag recall. Can't get there during the week a d it is not covered by insurance if not done