Skoda Superb 3T

Skoda Superb 3T (2009-2015)

Scary experience

I’m very disappointed with the quality of my Skoda Superb. My car has been recalled and the mechatronic unit replaced, however my car failed again due to the mechatronic unit. It was a very scary experience, as my car’s mechatronic unit failed causing my car to suddenly stop while I was still on drive. My sister-in-law also had a similar experience with her car. Her Skoda Octavia also had problems with the car suddenly stopping due to the mechatronics. Her vehicle required the mechatronic unit to be replaced not once, but twice in the space of a year, once under recall, then again a year after. I am not sure what’s going on, I am not impressed with the quality of my vehicle and I feel very upset and disappointed with my experience.

Purchased in February 2013.

Year2010

Fantastic car until you need service under warranty.

BodySedan