Listing monitored by Skycomp Technology

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (30)
Vince
VinceSydney, NSW

Super Fast Delivery

Bought items from this online store and with the fast response, they shipped it the following day.
Took literally only 3 days to get here. Super Fast service and the price is reasonable.

Lisa
LisaWimmera, VIC

Great Service Fast Dispatch

Had an online chat to double check if a certain laptop was in stock, they confirmed and told me their stock levels, Very happy to find an honest computer retailer, please give them business. I have had bad experiences with outer retailers saying they have stock when they don't. Skycomp also shipped same day and super quick, very happy & will use them more often.

Adam Anderson
Adam AndersonSydney, NSW

No updates on my card

I've been waiting on the return of my graphics card... I understand your not fixing it, but an update would be nice... it's been 5 weeks and I'm still sitting here with the same quote of ours 2-4 weeks

Kai
KaiSydney, NSW

Great Service and Speedy delivery

Skycomp has been the best pc part ordering experience. Unlike other online computer stores, upon placing an order at Skycomp they always shipped my items out within 1 business day. Additionally so far I have opted for domestic delivery ( cheapest delivery option) and have received my orders with 2 business days. Its amazing to see a computer company use quick and fast delivery couriers, rather than blaming their courier for delayed deliveries. Would shop here again.

chuck
chuckSydney, NSW

I ordered my LG Monitor late Wednesday morning and it arrived at 12:45 Thursday!!! - Fantastic. It was easy to order online (could not use Firefox) so I was very satisfied with my experience with Skycomp.

HappyCustomer

Initially had some issues, but they have now been resolved.

Recently wrote a review where there was some issues which arose with receiving a damaged item and initially was not able to resolve it to satisfaction. However after some further communications with management I can pleasantly say that it has now been resolved to a point which I am extremely satisfied with the outcome and this review has now been updated to reflect that.

Michael
Michael

Fantastic

After spending days trying to find a local retailer with high capacity hard drives in stock I came across Skycomp; YES they actually had the stock claimed on the web store, ordered mid-afternoon, they were processed and shipped by EOD and I received them early the following afternoon!

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Chris W.
Chris W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Skycomp better than all the others (im pointing at you scorptec, pccg, centrecom)

I just dont know how they do it. They have the best prices compared to ANYWHERE else in Australia and they do express shipping. It ALWAYS arrives within 1-3 days, I will always continue to shop here for as long as I live and will recommend it to others too.

I hope you guys stay open forever, thanks for being amazing.

I just hope the aftersales in terms of warranty or RMA'ing things will be just as smooth.

Thanks again

Simon Fearby
Simon FearbyNorthern Region, NSW

Not so fast delivery and poor packaging.

I ordered a 10TB Hard drive from Sky Comp (based on the fast delivery reviews). I added the note "Please wrap very well please", I ordered on Wednesday and it turned on on the following Monday even though I paid $68.30 delivery. It was delivered in the smallest box possible with zero bubble wrap of padding. Support was indifferent and incorrect when I chased up the order. I did receive a $50 refund for bad postage speed though.

Greg M
Greg MPerth, WA

QNAP NAS delivered to Perth within 3 days!

My old QNAP died and I needed a new urgently. The one I wanted was not available in WA. I ordered it from Skycomp on a Sunday evening; it was dispatched for delivery on Monday and arrived mid-afternoon on Wednesday. The freight cost was exorbitant (>$190), but they were using Australia Post. I have previously waited over 3 weeks for parcels from the Eastern States to be delivered via Australia Post, so I was happy with the delivery time in this case.
The new QNAP was up and running within 3 hours.
Thankyou Skycomp.

Excellent Customer Service and Competitive Price

Shay
ShayCanberra 2600, ACT

Good service overall

I bought a motorola moto phone with them and since it was defected I had to return it. They were very responsive and quick to provide a refund, however didn't reimburse me for shipping costs.

Moo
MooNSW, 2567

Fastest and Cheapest (Almost) supplier during COVID

Amazing customer service! They went above and beyond!

Phil a.