3.8

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (19)
Phil a.

Phil a.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

Product PurchasedDraytek Vigor2862Lac

Lang D.Sydney, NSW

Won’t refund full price

I purchased a cpu cooler that wouldn’t fit in my case so requested an exchange. Skycomp said they will charge 30% of the retail price I paid as a restocking fee which is a whopping $70... just to restock a product?? I decided to just get a refund and purchase a new cpu cooler elsewhere. Would not shop here again or recommend skycomp to anyone.

Lang D.

Doesn’t change the fact that $70 is an exorbitant figure to “restock”.

No Communication at all

I tried to ask about a laptop eta and my email was ignored, when i asked about the laptop in the live chat on the website, my chat was closed off without explination and I am unable to re-access the chat window at all.

I understand that due to COVID at the moment, eta's may be all over place or they may not have one at all, however, simply saying that to me rather than ignoring me or closing the chat window off would have 100x better.

David
David

Mike Yan

Mike YanSydney, NSW

Great price and fast shipping

Great price and fast shipping. Bought Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Gaming OC 11GB Video Card GV-N208TGAMING-OC-11GC which is $330 cheaper than other places (same brand and model). Awesome shopping experience overall.

Product PurchasedGigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Gaming OC 11GB Video Card
Kia Alinejad

Kia AlinejadSydney, NSW

Super fast delivery, Excellent pre-sales service

Very pleased with my purchase. My email query was answered almost immediately. The product pricing was very competitive and delivered the next day. I was very impressed with the packaging.

Deasea

DeaseaHunter Region, NSW

Great company

Ordered ASUS PG35VQ From skycomp. Matt was great help with order and held the monitor from sale for me while I arranged payment. Great price, awesome service and super fast shipping. Arrived next day. Perfect! thank you !

Product PurchasedASUS ROG Strix Gaming Monitor

What a Monitor

The ASUS ROG Swift PG43UQ 43" 144Hz 4K UHD 1ms G-Sync Ready HDR Gaming Monitor is Unreal. The pictures and videos out there are nothing compared to the real thing. Amazing Buy!!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedASUS ROG Swift PG43UQ 43" 144Hz 4K UHD 1ms G-Sync Ready HDR Gaming Monitor
Travis K

Travis KPerth, WA

Very fast order processing

I made an order of several items from Skycomp, and also a few similar items from a competitor. With both stores highly rated and both having the items in stock, I expected to receive the items within a few days of each other. To my surprise; Skycomp processed my order the next morning after my order, whilst the competitor took ~3 days to do the same. I received my two seperate shipments from Skycomp within 3 days which was great. The competitor only sent out my items 3 days ago, almost 2 weeks later and I still haven't received them.

I would definitely recommend Skycomp for the price and the express processing. Their prices are often the best or close to the best also.

No service / communication

Product PurchasedGigabyte Wifi 6 PCIe Card

juanvi

juanviMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Super fast

Bought 3 components from skycomp on saturday(anzac day) so was fully expecting to have to wait a week or so for my order to arrive, amazingly on monday morning everything i had ordered arrived perfectly, way faster and better than mwave(the place where i bought my other parts)
would definitely reccomend also for their generally better prices(saved about 150 on a graphics card

Mat

MatMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great price for a great mouse

I found what I needed on the store with ease, pricing was better than all other competitors and delivery was quicker than my best estimates. All round a great shopping experience, will definitely be using them again.

Product PurchasedRoccat Tyon
Averageconsumer63

Averageconsumer63Sydney, NSW

Great service - Very happy to recommend

Ordered a pair of earbuds from the store. Great price. The store went out of their way to source the product after they ran out of stock. Said that it might take 8 weeks but they arrived in less than one week. Brilliant service.

Product PurchasedPlantronics Backbeat FIT 3100
Jihan

JihanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service!

I ordered 32GB of Ram for $250 total(inc shipping) , on the website it said "Pre-order" and i called the customer service line and the person spoke very well and for my surprise they had one more unit left. Ordered on Monday morning and was delivered by Tuesday afternoon! I didn't expect the item to arrive within 2 Days! specially when i live in Melbourne and they ship from NSW. it was very well bubble wrapped. i will definitely order again from them!

Product PurchasedCrucial RAM
Pottering11

Pottering11Perth, WA

Fast Delivery and regular updates

I just purchased a new mesh system from these guys and was very impressed with the price and value, regular updates on the delivery schedule and ultimately fast next day delivery

Excellent Service

We desperately needed a webcam and Nick came to our rescue. We over ordered and he proviced a prompt refund. Sales knowledge excellent, great phone manners, excellent website to use. Ive asked him if we can set up an account now as i've had a lot of issues with Mwave, a company we always relied upon. Once the Covid issue starts to subside, i will be dealing more with Skycomp. We are a govt agency and very happy. Thanks

DBO

DBOSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very fast to fulfill order.

I was uncertain trying a new online vendor during the COVID-19 crisis, but these guys are genuine and a great mob to deal with.

Rang on Tuesday to check on a large Samsung dual QHD 49" monitor - helpful staff, confirmed stock, so I ordered online. Even though they are in NSW and I'm in QLD, they had it shipped so quickly that I had delivery by the following day. Fantastic service and great pricing. Thank you! .. Will definitely shop here again.

Product PurchasedSamsung CRG9
Jimmy

JimmyNewcastle

Takes orders when actually out of stock

Ordered an HP laptop marked as in stock, when no other supplier in the country had them. Had a call to say the stock was found damaged in the warehouse, but would I like to choose a similar product instead? Incredibly suspicious.

jettsetter

jettsetterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick delivery and no hassle

Ordered a 16gb ram . Their price was the best including shipping. Did not know what to expect as I previously only bought from eBay. Pleasantly surprised at a very quick delivery and all relevant info provided through emails. Unlike my experience with Kogan to purchase a small item and then be bombarded with advertising emails and unable to unscribse, Sky comp are vey professional in their approach. Would definitely use them again.
G.skill F4-2666C19S-16GRS Ripjaws 16g Ddr4-2666mhz Sodimm

Kristina Sanchez

Kristina SanchezSydney

Accepted warranty for my GTX 1080 ti

I bought a Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 ti from Skycomp around 2 years ago and recently it started to crash when reaching 100% load with a loud coil whine. I requested a RMA and shipped the GPU to them. They did say that I damaged the PCIe gold contacts when I clearly didn't and it comes like that in out of the box. How ever they still sent my GPU to ASUS and after a month I got it back fully repaired. The only cost was the shipping.
Overall a good job on the RMA team, I will most likely be buying from them again.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
HappyChap67

HappyChap67Mid North Coast, NSW

Very efficient

Ordered a new laptop after using online chat to check stock, came the next day! Less than 24hrs after payment interstate.
Very happy. Laptop was $100 less than the other retailers. Except for Amazon, but doing research wouldnt buy from them as it is US stock and they dont give warranty.