Skycomp Technology

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (26)
Michael

Michael

Fantastic

After spending days trying to find a local retailer with high capacity hard drives in stock I came across Skycomp; YES they actually had the stock claimed on the web store, ordered mid-afternoon, they were processed and shipped by EOD and I received them early the following afternoon!

Chris W.

Chris W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Skycomp better than all the others (im pointing at you scorptec, pccg, centrecom)

I just dont know how they do it. They have the best prices compared to ANYWHERE else in Australia and they do express shipping. It ALWAYS arrives within 1-3 days, I will always continue to shop here for as long as I live and will recommend it to others too.

I hope you guys stay open forever, thanks for being amazing.

I just hope the aftersales in terms of warranty or RMA'ing things will be just as smooth.

Thanks again

Product PurchasedASUS ROG Zephyrus Duo GX550LXS
Simon Fearby

Simon FearbyNorthern Region, NSW

Not so fast delivery and poor packaging.

I ordered a 10TB Hard drive from Sky Comp (based on the fast delivery reviews). I added the note "Please wrap very well please", I ordered on Wednesday and it turned on on the following Monday even though I paid $68.30 delivery. It was delivered in the smallest box possible with zero bubble wrap of padding. Support was indifferent and incorrect when I chased up the order. I did receive a $50 refund for bad postage speed though.

Greg M

Greg MPerth, WA

QNAP NAS delivered to Perth within 3 days!

My old QNAP died and I needed a new urgently. The one I wanted was not available in WA. I ordered it from Skycomp on a Sunday evening; it was dispatched for delivery on Monday and arrived mid-afternoon on Wednesday. The freight cost was exorbitant (>$190), but they were using Australia Post. I have previously waited over 3 weeks for parcels from the Eastern States to be delivered via Australia Post, so I was happy with the delivery time in this case.
The new QNAP was up and running within 3 hours.
Thankyou Skycomp.

Product PurchasedQNAP TS-653D

Excellent Customer Service and Competitive Price

Product PurchasedAMD Vega Frontier Liquid Cooled
Shay

ShayCanberra 2600, ACT

Good service overall

I bought a motorola moto phone with them and since it was defected I had to return it. They were very responsive and quick to provide a refund, however didn't reimburse me for shipping costs.

Moo

MooNSW, 2567

Fastest and Cheapest (Almost) supplier during COVID

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Amazing customer service! They went above and beyond!

Product PurchasedGigabyte Z390 AORUS Motherboard
Phil a.

Phil a.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

Product PurchasedDraytek Vigor2862Lac

Lang D.Sydney, NSW

Won’t refund full price

I purchased a cpu cooler that wouldn’t fit in my case so requested an exchange. Skycomp said they will charge 30% of the retail price I paid as a restocking fee which is a whopping $70... just to restock a product?? I decided to just get a refund and purchase a new cpu cooler elsewhere. Would not shop here again or recommend skycomp to anyone.

Lang D.

Doesn’t change the fact that $70 is an exorbitant figure to “restock”.

No Communication at all

I tried to ask about a laptop eta and my email was ignored, when i asked about the laptop in the live chat on the website, my chat was closed off without explination and I am unable to re-access the chat window at all.

I understand that due to COVID at the moment, eta's may be all over place or they may not have one at all, however, simply saying that to me rather than ignoring me or closing the chat window off would have 100x better.

David
David
Mike Yan

Mike YanSydney, NSW

Great price and fast shipping

Great price and fast shipping. Bought Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Gaming OC 11GB Video Card GV-N208TGAMING-OC-11GC which is $330 cheaper than other places (same brand and model). Awesome shopping experience overall.

Product PurchasedGigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Gaming OC 11GB Video Card
Kia Alinejad

Kia AlinejadSydney, NSW

Super fast delivery, Excellent pre-sales service

Very pleased with my purchase. My email query was answered almost immediately. The product pricing was very competitive and delivered the next day. I was very impressed with the packaging.

Deasea

DeaseaHunter Region, NSW

Great company

Ordered ASUS PG35VQ From skycomp. Matt was great help with order and held the monitor from sale for me while I arranged payment. Great price, awesome service and super fast shipping. Arrived next day. Perfect! thank you !

Product PurchasedASUS ROG Strix Gaming Monitor

What a Monitor

The ASUS ROG Swift PG43UQ 43" 144Hz 4K UHD 1ms G-Sync Ready HDR Gaming Monitor is Unreal. The pictures and videos out there are nothing compared to the real thing. Amazing Buy!!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedASUS ROG Swift PG43UQ 43" 144Hz 4K UHD 1ms G-Sync Ready HDR Gaming Monitor

Travis K

Travis KPerth, WA

Very fast order processing

I made an order of several items from Skycomp, and also a few similar items from a competitor. With both stores highly rated and both having the items in stock, I expected to receive the items within a few days of each other. To my surprise; Skycomp processed my order the next morning after my order, whilst the competitor took ~3 days to do the same. I received my two seperate shipments from Skycomp within 3 days which was great. The competitor only sent out my items 3 days ago, almost 2 weeks later and I still haven't received them.

I would definitely recommend Skycomp for the price and the express processing. Their prices are often the best or close to the best also.

No service / communication

Product PurchasedGigabyte Wifi 6 PCIe Card
juanvi

juanviMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Super fast

Bought 3 components from skycomp on saturday(anzac day) so was fully expecting to have to wait a week or so for my order to arrive, amazingly on monday morning everything i had ordered arrived perfectly, way faster and better than mwave(the place where i bought my other parts)
would definitely reccomend also for their generally better prices(saved about 150 on a graphics card

Mat

MatMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great price for a great mouse

I found what I needed on the store with ease, pricing was better than all other competitors and delivery was quicker than my best estimates. All round a great shopping experience, will definitely be using them again.

Product PurchasedRoccat Tyon
Averageconsumer63

Averageconsumer63Sydney, NSW

Great service - Very happy to recommend

Ordered a pair of earbuds from the store. Great price. The store went out of their way to source the product after they ran out of stock. Said that it might take 8 weeks but they arrived in less than one week. Brilliant service.

Product PurchasedPoly Backbeat FIT 3100