Skylight Energy

Skylight Energy

Brand Manager for Skylight Energy? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.4
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (19)
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (19)
  • Purchase Price$5,383.71

dien hung l.
dien hung l.Sydney, NSW

Great service and job.

The installer were very polite and professional service. The customer service was excellent. They did a superb job and I would highly recommend their service. Thank you for your fast, efficient and professional work.

Panel Purchased Canada panel and SMA Inverter
Krusty G.
Krusty G.

Very Professional from start to finish. Very happy.

From start to finish. They have been a pleasure to deal with & I was always kept informed of progress. The installer had a great knowledge base of products & took pride in his work.

System Size7 KW
Panel Purchased Growatt
Purchase Price$7,800.00
Boris
Borissydney

great job and service

The process was a great experience from start to finish. The installers were friendly and professional. Happy that I decided to get Skylight to install our solar. Highly recommend their service.

System Size10 KW
Panel Purchased canadian
Warranty Claim MadeNo

The process was a breeze from start to finish. Our sales rep, Steve, was super helpful. The installers were friendly and professional. It was a great experience dealing with Skylight Energy. Highly recommend their service

Panel Purchased Hyundai
Purchase Price$4,500.00

SCOTT Brereton
SCOTT BreretonPerth, WA

No problems with this company

Ordered a battery to be hooked up on my existing solar on Wed. Installed on Fri same week.
Yuri was great to deal with.
Will deal with again when I need anything solar

Dan G.
Dan G.

Excellent company to deal with

Had a pleasure in dealing with this company in installing our solar system. Had a 10 kw system installed and happy with the solar returns. Carlos, the sales rep was extremely helpful in finding a product that suited us. He was knowledgeable and provided a system that suited our needs. Another person that I wanted to thank is Jean from customer service. It was a pleasure talking to you. Excellent service from you.
Fantastic service and product . Thanks guys.

System Size10 KW
Panel Purchased TALESUN SOLAR
Purchase Price$6,000.00

Don
DonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very Happy Great Company

From Carlos in sales to Jessica in admin both were fantastic to deal with and keep me informed all the way . Installers were great and helped set up phone with the app .Highly Recommend

Panel Purchased Jinko Tiger Panels
Shabab
ShababBelconnen 2617, ACT

Very reliable and remarkable service

The service is beyond measure, i dealt with Carlos and from start till end he has amazed me with his professionalism and uttermost helpful nature. Carlos has made sure that i get the best products in the market with unbeatable price. Carlos constantly amazed with discounts which i didn't even expect and made the whole process dream come true. Another who was always on top of things and gave the best customer experience anyone can ask for is Jessica in the admin and contact centre of skylight she has contributed highly to make all these processes as simple as possibe and been very helpful with all my constant queries. In one word they are a great company and great genuine people.

System Size6.4 KW
Panel Purchased Hyundai
Purchase Price$5,000.00
Marco Ivanov
Marco IvanovIllawarra, NSW

Solar Installation

Great Customer Service, was informed personally by phone when the installation would take place , best price for the system compared to other quotes I got. And the installers were very professional.

System Size10.2 KW
Panel Purchased Q-Cell
Purchase Price$8,300.00

Penny
PennySydney, NSW

Great Installation and Service

Would strongly recommend Skylight Energy. Carlos was great to deal with throughout the sales process, and Jessica was fantastic about updating me throughout the process.

Day of installation the installers arrived a little late but called to let me know, was just due to warehouse delays so no dramas. They completed a beautiful installation and cleaned up after themselves.

Will and Jude
Will and JudeSydney, NSW

Power punch. Best thing i ve done for my bills

The steps were very simple and very effective as they worked in cohesian with one another.
I am totally satisfied with the professional and friendly way carlos treated me and especially as he informed me about the quality of the products and the benefits i would recieve by using them.Thanks bro luv ya

Panel Purchased Hyundai panels with huawei inverter
Purchase Price$4,900.00

steven
stevenSydney Surrounds, NSW

happy customer

skylight energy were easy to deal with,always pleasant on phone,answered all my queries and gave me great feedback nad service,
the service installers were on time and very good,took care when on roof as not to damage anything and installed my solar very professionally taken me through every step.Cleaned all their rubbish so you would have known they had been there if you didn,t look at the new panels on roof.
Justin was very good and explained the app. to us.
very happy with this company.steve

System Size7.2 KW
Panel Purchased japenese
Purchase Price$4.50

Max
MaxSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good system professional installer

If you want to install a good system with a very professional people you have to trust Skylight energy I highly recommend them

System Size12 KW
Panel Purchased Hunday
Purchase Price$8,000.00

Great price.

Installation of the panels took a day to install. The guy that installed the panels is polite and did his job efficiently.

The company is easy to deal with. The staff are friendly and helpful.

Panel Purchased Risen Mono Split Cell panels 400W
Purchase Price$2,600.00

Top line products great price installers were professional

Installers were great Luke lead the team and installed 13.5kw system very happy with install very neat no on roof piping all taken inside roof just bloody good well done skylight

Panel Purchased Jinko and fronius
Purchase Price$6,600.00

Ben1676asked

I hear these guys Skylight Energy aren't actually accredited CEC retailers...yet they misrepresent that they are? Can anyone confirm? Anyone can be a CEC member, not hard to get.

I am not sure of CEC status, next week will be 12 mths since we signed the contract, and still on limbo. What has been done was well after agreed time frames and after we had stated we no longer wished to go ahead due to it not being completed in the 3 week time frame agreed. We were not informed the panel install was going to happen on the day it did, and we most certainly didn’t give consent to contractors/installers to access our property when we were not there, it was unauthorized entry ( they gained access through our garage and in our roof ) keeping in mind this was 3 mths after we stated we wanted a refund of the deposit. They have been extremely difficult to deal with and over the last 3/4 weeks they have stopped responding to emails! From personal experience I would NOT recommend them

Ben1676

Seems Skylight Energy like to misrepresent facts in order to mislead ... they have form here. Solar Retailer approved they are most certainly not.

Rossasked

This review is of Skylight Energy Solar, Rockdale NSW. There is a company with a similar name, so check the address before signing anything.

Has ANYBODY had a GENUINELY satisfactory experience with this company? I note that they have a couple of good reviews, but I'd be very suspicious that they are genuine. Most of their reviews are by 'consumers' who have only one review to their name, so you can draw your own conclusions from that.

Dave D.

Don't trust them at all. Zero customer service and ignore you after the steal your money. Goes through staff and installers by the bus load

Tom

I don’t do reviews really but I made a point with these guys. I can imagine if there were no missing parts etc. you could have a smooth experience. But honestly, after they made the sale they didn’t care at all... and we’re unbelievably incompetent.

Ross

That was my observation, promise the earth, and become incompetent immediately AFTER the deposit was taken. It's difficult to imagine that they are still in business, but I guess, like so many, many people don't find ALL the reviews.

I intended taking my experience to VCAT, but when they rang to tell me I wouldn't be getting my $500 deposit returned, because they don't return deposits, my partner, a lawyer was with me, and she gave them both barrels. 30 minutes later they called back and said they'd return it, but it took a further three weeks. Appalling people to do business with.

Cay
Cayasked

have ordered and paid deposit for solar to be installed. since Nov 2019 have heard nothing covid19 sprung up so was prepared to wait now I cant get them on the phone or email .can anyone tell me are they still in business

Tom

As far as I know. I have been chasing them until 2 weeks ago, so they were still in business then... All I can say is Good Luck!

Dave D.

Very painfull company to deal with. Make sure you have a detailed quote as they made lots of promises and didn't live up to any of them. I currently have a complaint in with department of fair trading

Ross

IF you can get your deposit back, take it and go elsewhere. Let me change that.......go elsewhere, and recover your deposit through QCAT, NCAT, VCAT, or whatever CAT operates in your state. They are hopeless to deal with, and dishonest in the extreme.

You WILL have difficulty recovering your deposit, and if you waited for that before going with another company, it could take months. You will get your deposit back through the Civil Tribunal in your state.

CategoryOnline Shops, Solar Panel Installers and Solar Retailers
After Sales ServiceYes
Solar Connection TypeGrid-Connected and Hybrid
Services ProvidedInstaller and Solar Product Retailer
Clean Energy Council MemberYes
Clean Energy Council Recognition Accredited Installer, Approved Retailer and Member
Solar Connection TypeGrid-Connected and Hybrid