Skylight Energy

Skylight Energy (page 2 of 4)

3.2

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (36)
  • Purchase Price$5,599.98
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Highly Recommend

Skylight Energy completed a fantastic installation on my home. Sales rep was very knowledgeable in helping me choose the best system for my home, and the girls in the admin team kept me updated throughout the process. A great Australian company, I felt much more comfortable going with these guys knowing they're not based in some call centre overseas. All in all a smooth experience from start to finish.

Will and Jude
Will and JudeSydney, NSW

Power punch. Best thing i ve done for my bills

The steps were very simple and very effective as they worked in cohesian with one another.
I am totally satisfied with the professional and friendly way carlos treated me and especially as he informed me about the quality of the products and the benefits i would recieve by using them.Thanks bro luv ya

Jane M.
Jane M.Hunter Region, NSW

Do not use Skylight Energy at all costs

Eugene
Eugene Sydney, NSW

Happy customer

Panels installation problems Was expected but issues was sorted out by Jean ( customer service) who guided me thru the process . Very professional. Installation was not finished on the day but they did finish it by the weekend.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Indira C.
Indira C.Sydney, NSW

STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!

To make a long story short - I spoke to steven the “operations manager” via text and got abused. He was racist and very unprofessional. I emailed the office with the screenshots of the shocking conversation, didn’t receive anything back. Thank goodness I didn’t give these people my money! Imagine having an issue afterwards and having to deal with rude and hostile employees. Please STAY AWAY and go to a respected and reputable solar company. Don’t let these people push you into a sale.

Shell
ShellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Buy direct from an installer not these sales people.

Most unprofessional

You will not find a more unprofessional bunch of people. Do not deal with them!! They will take your money upfront but take their time to actually come and install them. They are so rude if you have any issues

steven
stevenSydney Surrounds, NSW

happy customer

skylight energy were easy to deal with,always pleasant on phone,answered all my queries and gave me great feedback nad service,
the service installers were on time and very good,took care when on roof as not to damage anything and installed my solar very professionally taken me through every step.Cleaned all their rubbish so you would have known they had been there if you didn,t look at the new panels on roof.
Justin was very good and explained the app. to us.
very happy with this company.steve

Very good service

Service and installation was great! Installers team was on time ,polite, professional and clean up the site.
Highly recommend Skylight Energy for the great service!

Max
MaxSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good system professional installer

If you want to install a good system with a very professional people you have to trust Skylight energy I highly recommend them

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Allan
AllanHunter Region, NSW

very good service

We are very happy with our new system and the crew did a great job. If I do have a criticism it is that the system took so long from when we signed up to when the actual installation occurred, however we were very happy with the result and fortunately time was not an issue

James
JamesSydney, NSW

Great products and staff

Service was great from start to finish. The rep who sold me the system was very helpful and transparent when helping me choose the best system for my home and lifestyle. Installers also did a great job, I had some minor issues with my inverter and Skylight were very quick to get the installer back out to rectify, the system now works beautifully.

Great price.

Installation of the panels took a day to install. The guy that installed the panels is polite and did his job efficiently.

The company is easy to deal with. The staff are friendly and helpful.

Fantastic service from start to finish

Installation was done beautifully, installers were very polite and knew what they were doing. Customer service was also great, sales rep was very friendly and the admin staff helped with any queries promptly.

Robert Van
Robert VanSydney, NSW

Very bad service, do not buy from this company

Bought a solar system from this company. The system was finally installed after delays. This system now goes on tilt meaning that it does not make any electricity. For months now I have been trying to get my system fixed while loosing $$$$$$$$$$, but they only give excuses. Do not buy from this company.

Rossasked

This review is of Skylight Energy Solar, Rockdale NSW. There is a company with a similar name, so check the address before signing anything.

Has ANYBODY had a GENUINELY satisfactory experience with this company? I note that they have a couple of good reviews, but I'd be very suspicious that they are genuine. Most of their reviews are by 'consumers' who have only one review to their name, so you can draw your own conclusions from that.

Dave D.

Don't trust them at all. Zero customer service and ignore you after the steal your money. Goes through staff and installers by the bus load

Tom

I don’t do reviews really but I made a point with these guys. I can imagine if there were no missing parts etc. you could have a smooth experience. But honestly, after they made the sale they didn’t care at all... and we’re unbelievably incompetent.

Ross

That was my observation, promise the earth, and become incompetent immediately AFTER the deposit was taken. It's difficult to imagine that they are still in business, but I guess, like so many, many people don't find ALL the reviews.

I intended taking my experience to VCAT, but when they rang to tell me I wouldn't be getting my $500 deposit returned, because they don't return deposits, my partner, a lawyer was with me, and she gave them both barrels. 30 minutes later they called back and said they'd return it, but it took a further three weeks. Appalling people to do business with.

Cay
Cayasked

have ordered and paid deposit for solar to be installed. since Nov 2019 have heard nothing covid19 sprung up so was prepared to wait now I cant get them on the phone or email .can anyone tell me are they still in business

Tom

As far as I know. I have been chasing them until 2 weeks ago, so they were still in business then... All I can say is Good Luck!

Dave D.

Very painfull company to deal with. Make sure you have a detailed quote as they made lots of promises and didn't live up to any of them. I currently have a complaint in with department of fair trading

Ross

IF you can get your deposit back, take it and go elsewhere. Let me change that.......go elsewhere, and recover your deposit through QCAT, NCAT, VCAT, or whatever CAT operates in your state. They are hopeless to deal with, and dishonest in the extreme.

You WILL have difficulty recovering your deposit, and if you waited for that before going with another company, it could take months. You will get your deposit back through the Civil Tribunal in your state.

kyah n.
kyah n.asked

My dad Minh Nguyen was asked by this company to pay a deposit of $300 promising they can do 24 solar panel on his roof whilst the fact is it doesn’t have the space to do so! Now he’s asking for the refund back due to misleading information and it’s taking weeks!! I am writing on his behalf to request immediate refund or I will leave a negative feedback on your website and contact fair trading !!

Ross

Same deal with me, told me I could fit 22 panels, and even sent a computer generated diagram showing 22 panels, but arrived and said only 17 would fit, but they'd give me $100 a panel credit for the five not used. The panels are worth $300 each, so they would make $1000 off me, through THEIR deception.

CategorySolar Panel Installers and Solar Retailers