Skylight Energy

Skylight Energy (page 3 of 4)

3.2

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (38)
  • Purchase Price$5,617.37
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Fantastic service from start to finish

Installation was done beautifully, installers were very polite and knew what they were doing. Customer service was also great, sales rep was very friendly and the admin staff helped with any queries promptly.

Robert Van
Robert VanSydney, NSW

Very bad service, do not buy from this company

Bought a solar system from this company. The system was finally installed after delays. This system now goes on tilt meaning that it does not make any electricity. For months now I have been trying to get my system fixed while loosing $$$$$$$$$$, but they only give excuses. Do not buy from this company.

Top line products great price installers were professional

Installers were great Luke lead the team and installed 13.5kw system very happy with install very neat no on roof piping all taken inside roof just bloody good well done skylight

Happy customer
Happy customerMid North Coast, NSW

Price , Quality and Service all exceptional.

Carlos was an extremely focused sales man. He worked hard to find me a quality system for a price that I could not match elsewhere. The installation was extremely professional and efficient. The follow up was also good.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Topz
TopzSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service and installation

Had an excellent experience from the start of the process up to the installation and after sales.
Customer service is very good and staff are professional.
Products are top of the line and good value for money.

James L
James L

Good installation very happy

Instalation was quick and efficient
The installers came when they said. Installation was quick and neat with no issues with the installation, the system is working well from day one with no hiccups.

Mile Mihajlovic
Mile MihajlovicGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Avoid Skylight Energy

Geoffrey Smith
Geoffrey SmithIllawarra, NSW

Do not use , due to my experience

If anyone has been threatened with legal action due to your negative review please put a like
Never answered calls, installation terrible, would not return to fix problems for a month until I sent them a video. I had to put up with panels banging on the roof due to poor installation

Extra charge

I was surprised on day of installation when asked for $300 because "my roof was steep"An employee of Skylight had previously been on my roof to check and made no mention of steep roof.
System appears to work ok but as a very elderly women I have no idea how good it is and as Skylight has only21/2 stars I do wonder

Patricia L.
Patricia L.Hunter Region, NSW

Absolutely thrilled with my solar system

Great customer service and communication.
Panel installation was stress free and very professionally dealt with.
So happy with this company and their products that we have referred them to family and friends

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Kreshan T.
Kreshan T.

Good experience so far....

Had the system installed in Aug 2019 and did not encounter any issues whether it was communication with the team nor for installation, work has been done in a smooth manner within 3 weeks after deposit, system is working properly so far, no difficulties managing the app, so i would say i had a very good experience and hope it stays the same...

Abdi
AbdiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Skylight Energy-Stay Away

They installed my solar system in December 2018 and I wasn't happy the installation process. The system have been audited by government agency and found so many defects.The agency sent me a copy report with list of the defects to rectify.They also sent them a copy of the report but they claimed never received it.Eventually,I sent them the copy of report twice and I called so many times and asked them to rectify the defects and they keep telling me the electrician will come and fix all the defects.8 months later, I am still waiting.

Andrew
AndrewMurray Region, NSW

Skylight Energy Scammers

Paid deposit in March, Skylight have not installed, do not take phone calls can not give a date for installation
Have called them every week since March, the constantly lie and avoid dealing with the not installing

The are the worst con men and liars I have ever encountered
Do not deal with this company or you will lose your money

AVOID THESE CLOWNS

Ginjhabread
GinjhabreadVictoria

Don't do business with them, very unprofessional people

Rossasked

This review is of Skylight Energy Solar, Rockdale NSW. There is a company with a similar name, so check the address before signing anything.

Has ANYBODY had a GENUINELY satisfactory experience with this company? I note that they have a couple of good reviews, but I'd be very suspicious that they are genuine. Most of their reviews are by 'consumers' who have only one review to their name, so you can draw your own conclusions from that.

Dave D.

Don't trust them at all. Zero customer service and ignore you after the steal your money. Goes through staff and installers by the bus load

Tom

I don’t do reviews really but I made a point with these guys. I can imagine if there were no missing parts etc. you could have a smooth experience. But honestly, after they made the sale they didn’t care at all... and we’re unbelievably incompetent.

Ross

That was my observation, promise the earth, and become incompetent immediately AFTER the deposit was taken. It's difficult to imagine that they are still in business, but I guess, like so many, many people don't find ALL the reviews.

I intended taking my experience to VCAT, but when they rang to tell me I wouldn't be getting my $500 deposit returned, because they don't return deposits, my partner, a lawyer was with me, and she gave them both barrels. 30 minutes later they called back and said they'd return it, but it took a further three weeks. Appalling people to do business with.

Cay
Cayasked

have ordered and paid deposit for solar to be installed. since Nov 2019 have heard nothing covid19 sprung up so was prepared to wait now I cant get them on the phone or email .can anyone tell me are they still in business

Tom

As far as I know. I have been chasing them until 2 weeks ago, so they were still in business then... All I can say is Good Luck!

Dave D.

Very painfull company to deal with. Make sure you have a detailed quote as they made lots of promises and didn't live up to any of them. I currently have a complaint in with department of fair trading

Ross

IF you can get your deposit back, take it and go elsewhere. Let me change that.......go elsewhere, and recover your deposit through QCAT, NCAT, VCAT, or whatever CAT operates in your state. They are hopeless to deal with, and dishonest in the extreme.

You WILL have difficulty recovering your deposit, and if you waited for that before going with another company, it could take months. You will get your deposit back through the Civil Tribunal in your state.

kyah n.
kyah n.asked

My dad Minh Nguyen was asked by this company to pay a deposit of $300 promising they can do 24 solar panel on his roof whilst the fact is it doesn’t have the space to do so! Now he’s asking for the refund back due to misleading information and it’s taking weeks!! I am writing on his behalf to request immediate refund or I will leave a negative feedback on your website and contact fair trading !!

Ross

Same deal with me, told me I could fit 22 panels, and even sent a computer generated diagram showing 22 panels, but arrived and said only 17 would fit, but they'd give me $100 a panel credit for the five not used. The panels are worth $300 each, so they would make $1000 off me, through THEIR deception.

CategorySolar Panel Installers and Solar Retailers