Skylight Energy

Skylight Energy

See the Best Solar Panel Installers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Skylight Energy

1.0
  • Return Claim MadeYes (3) · No
  • Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (3)
  • Purchase Price$7,500.00
Dave D.Sydney, NSW

skylight energy are crooks

did not complete installation as per paid contract. Refuse to take calls or answer emails as I tried to work it out with them. Now I'm going through Fair Trading.

Be very careful with these guys

Installation

Run A Mile.

Ben H.
Ben H.Hunter Region, NSW

Buyer Beware

We had a disappointing experience post-sales. We were told the process would take 4 weeks but after 4 months we will be taking them to Fair Trading. Assessment was made for 19 panels but after months of chasing an actual installation date, the electrician stated they could only fit 6 panels. All our concerns for suitability were raised before a deposit was paid, and dismissed by the friendly sales staff. After weeks of being promised a refund, it was eventually denied by management.

Use this company at your risk

Installation

Ben1676asked

I hear these guys Skylight Energy aren't actually accredited CEC retailers...yet they misrepresent that they are? Can anyone confirm? Anyone can be a CEC member, not hard to get.

unhappy customer
unhappy customer
Ben1676

Seems Skylight Energy like to misrepresent facts in order to mislead ... they have form here. Solar Retailer approved they are most certainly not.

jan G.
jan G.
Rossasked

This review is of Skylight Energy Solar, Rockdale NSW. There is a company with a similar name, so check the address before signing anything.

Has ANYBODY had a GENUINELY satisfactory experience with this company? I note that they have a couple of good reviews, but I'd be very suspicious that they are genuine. Most of their reviews are by 'consumers' who have only one review to their name, so you can draw your own conclusions from that.

Dave D.

Don't trust them at all. Zero customer service and ignore you after the steal your money. Goes through staff and installers by the bus load

Tom

I don’t do reviews really but I made a point with these guys. I can imagine if there were no missing parts etc. you could have a smooth experience. But honestly, after they made the sale they didn’t care at all... and we’re unbelievably incompetent.

Cay
Cayasked

have ordered and paid deposit for solar to be installed. since Nov 2019 have heard nothing covid19 sprung up so was prepared to wait now I cant get them on the phone or email .can anyone tell me are they still in business

Tom

As far as I know. I have been chasing them until 2 weeks ago, so they were still in business then... All I can say is Good Luck!

Dave D.

Very painfull company to deal with. Make sure you have a detailed quote as they made lots of promises and didn't live up to any of them. I currently have a complaint in with department of fair trading

Get an answer from our members and Skylight Energy representatives

CategoryOnline Shops, Solar Panel Installers and Solar Retailers
After Sales ServiceYes
Services ProvidedInstaller and Solar Product Retailer
Clean Energy Council MemberYes
Clean Energy Council Recognition Accredited Installer, Approved Retailer and Member
Solar Connection TypeGrid-Connected and Hybrid