Skylight Energy

Skylight Energy

3.2

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (2)
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
Indira W.
Indira W.Sydney, NSW

Have installed 2 system with them

The number of Quoted panels could not put on the roof. However, the service was good and the system is working beautifully. All and all satisfied and recommend to others.

Eugene
Eugene Sydney, NSW

Happy customer

Panels installation problems Was expected but issues was sorted out by Jean ( customer service) who guided me thru the process . Very professional. Installation was not finished on the day but they did finish it by the weekend.

Trustworthiness
Allan
AllanHunter Region, NSW

very good service

We are very happy with our new system and the crew did a great job. If I do have a criticism it is that the system took so long from when we signed up to when the actual installation occurred, however we were very happy with the result and fortunately time was not an issue

Solar Panel Installers

Find out how Skylight Energy compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Rossasked

This review is of Skylight Energy Solar, Rockdale NSW. There is a company with a similar name, so check the address before signing anything.

Has ANYBODY had a GENUINELY satisfactory experience with this company? I note that they have a couple of good reviews, but I'd be very suspicious that they are genuine. Most of their reviews are by 'consumers' who have only one review to their name, so you can draw your own conclusions from that.

Dave D.

Don't trust them at all. Zero customer service and ignore you after the steal your money. Goes through staff and installers by the bus load

Tom

I don’t do reviews really but I made a point with these guys. I can imagine if there were no missing parts etc. you could have a smooth experience. But honestly, after they made the sale they didn’t care at all... and we’re unbelievably incompetent.

Ross

That was my observation, promise the earth, and become incompetent immediately AFTER the deposit was taken. It's difficult to imagine that they are still in business, but I guess, like so many, many people don't find ALL the reviews.

I intended taking my experience to VCAT, but when they rang to tell me I wouldn't be getting my $500 deposit returned, because they don't return deposits, my partner, a lawyer was with me, and she gave them both barrels. 30 minutes later they called back and said they'd return it, but it took a further three weeks. Appalling people to do business with.

Cay
Cayasked

have ordered and paid deposit for solar to be installed. since Nov 2019 have heard nothing covid19 sprung up so was prepared to wait now I cant get them on the phone or email .can anyone tell me are they still in business

Tom

As far as I know. I have been chasing them until 2 weeks ago, so they were still in business then... All I can say is Good Luck!

Dave D.

Very painfull company to deal with. Make sure you have a detailed quote as they made lots of promises and didn't live up to any of them. I currently have a complaint in with department of fair trading

Ross

IF you can get your deposit back, take it and go elsewhere. Let me change that.......go elsewhere, and recover your deposit through QCAT, NCAT, VCAT, or whatever CAT operates in your state. They are hopeless to deal with, and dishonest in the extreme.

You WILL have difficulty recovering your deposit, and if you waited for that before going with another company, it could take months. You will get your deposit back through the Civil Tribunal in your state.

kyah n.
kyah n.asked

My dad Minh Nguyen was asked by this company to pay a deposit of $300 promising they can do 24 solar panel on his roof whilst the fact is it doesn’t have the space to do so! Now he’s asking for the refund back due to misleading information and it’s taking weeks!! I am writing on his behalf to request immediate refund or I will leave a negative feedback on your website and contact fair trading !!

Ross

Same deal with me, told me I could fit 22 panels, and even sent a computer generated diagram showing 22 panels, but arrived and said only 17 would fit, but they'd give me $100 a panel credit for the five not used. The panels are worth $300 each, so they would make $1000 off me, through THEIR deception.

CategorySolar Panel Installers and Solar Retailers