3.6 from 1,126 reviews · View Details

3.6

1,126 reviews
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (77%) · No (23%)

John

JohnLaunceston, TAS

This is a very reliable service, hassle free and priced well

No dropouts, we have had no problems at all so we have had no reason to call service. I am sure if we had to they would be very responsive based on our experience when we signed up.

Start DateApril 2020

Hi John,
Thanks so much for taking the time to give us this cracker of a review!
We're glad to hear you're enjoying your service and have had no concerns with it.

Robbo

RobboHunter Region, NSW

Have only had connection for 4 days and it is great. Can now make calls where I could not before. Really happy

Never had the ability to make calls now I have. We always worried about being able to make a call if some medical episode happened. Now it’s possible. Great service

Start DateJuly 2020

Hey Robbo!
Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with your excellent feedback.
We're glad to have you onboard!

better then Landline internet

Start DateJuly 2020

Mark W.Perth, WA

Very poor customer service

5 text messages for callback , 4 calls to customer service and 1 customer complaint form logged and I am still no better off. We have been with them for 3 weeks and can’t wait to leave. Still paying to another internet provider as well until this is sorted out. Very disappointed ☹️

Start DateJune 2020
SkyMeshSkyMesh

Really glad to hear that Mark! - Thanks, Ben.

Rude Customer Service

I contacted this company through their website and they called back. I explained the nature of my property to the operator and the NBN connection but she spoke over the top of me. She then said my
Property was not in the system and I had to get the longitude and latitude. I told her another company told me it was in their system so I may need to call them. She then immediately hung up on me. Terribly rude, I would not recommend this company if this in an indication of how they treat potential customers.

Connection TypeI don't know

Hey Erin,

Sorry to hear you had this experience with us. Naturally, this isn't the type of experience we want for our prospective customers. If there's anything I can do to help, please let me know. - Thanks, Ben.

Zachariah Rundle M.

Zachariah Rundle M.Central West, NSW

Skymesh internet is the worst

Horrible connection get 20Kb/s on peak hours which are 2pm to 8 pm was told that is what i have to deal with was also told would get a ping between 200-400 find out it's actually 660 ping

Start DateJune 2020

KristyCentral West, QLD

Best satellite provider

Very reliable, always available to address connection issues. Fantastic customer service, great speeds and unlimited satellite data (except VPN and video streaming). Highly recommend SkyMesh for satellite connections. Great value for money.

Start DateMarch 2016
SkyMeshSkyMesh

Thanks so much for taking the time to write your review, Kristy! The new Sky Muster plus plans with unmetered data are a game-changer for Satellite internet and we are glad you're enjoying it!

zekiwi

zekiwiFar North Queensland, QLD

Bad speed and poor service, again...

I should have learnt from my last connection, speeds dropping to near 0 at night (8pm). Being told there is nothing wrong but I did have this on another skymesh account and after 2 months they did find a fault and fixed it. I am not waiting another 2 months for this one and am changing providers.

Update; skymesh ignored me so changed providers and sped is back to normal..

Start DateDecember 2019
andrew k.

andrew k.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great reliable service

Great company to deal with and the customer service is first class. I would happily recommend this service to anyone that lives in a rural or remote area where other options are not available. I make WiFi calls through this service as mobile coverage is very dodgy at my property and it is a game changer. Thanks Skymesh team
Andy

Start DateApril 2019

No complaints!

I have been using Skymesh for almost two years and never had any problems at all. Good speed and good connection and very good plans which aren't expensive. I'm hoping that i can stay with them when i move house soon....if only i could get in contact with someone...sigh...

Connection TypeSatellite (Sky Muster)
Start DateNovember 2018

Hey PRees,

Thanks for taking the time to write your review. Sorry to hear our team hasn't been in contact. I have just sent you a direct message. If we could confirm your best contact details i'll be happy to arrange a call back. - Thanks, Ben.

PRees

Thanks but i did get to speak to someone shortly after i did my review. The guy sorted everything out for me quickly and easily so all good apart from the fact that i can no longer use Skymesh after i move house as i'm not in an area that's suitable.

Brian R

Brian RGippsland, VIC

Gave them 10 days notice and they couldn't get it right

Gave them 10 days notice of when service was to be activated.... missed the date and got not correspondence or reason from them... after waiting 30 min on hold to talk to them they blamed NBN... not good enough, not sure when I'll get connected, better be more reliable than last time or I'll be cancelling again within a week. Only trying the service again as wireless has become unreliable in our area post covid19.

Leonie

LeonieSydney, NSW

Be ready for lengthy delays

On 16 April a SkyMesh technician arrived to install our satellite NBN. It is now 16 May and, fingers crossed, we finally have internet connection. Our internet has been up and running since yesterday!! It had been very frustrating trying to contact SkyMesh - long delays and no understanding of our connection problem. Until [name removed] became involved and he has been great - easy to contact and does what he says he will do. In the meantime, we have been charged for two months service when it did not exist and had no response from accounts when requesting a credit.

Connection TypeSatellite (Sky Muster)
Swamp Rat

Swamp RatSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service for years.

We live in a remote water access only property on the Hawkesbury River in NSW and have enjoyed great coverage for a number of years now and also have the VoIP phone option due to unreliable mobile and power issues as well as a universal power supply backup to keep things going when we have a power outage. Never really had any problems and when we have good customer service.

Start DateJune 2014

Thank you Jack from technical support at Skymesh

Finally, a satisfactory result. After a long wait we have received the help we needed. We were not savvy enough with setups and got frustrated. The help we received to day was courteous and patient. A reliable service for the bush and scattered remnants of rushes in the night. David

Alicia

AliciaEyre Peninsula, SA

Unreliable Service

Start DateAugust 2019

Hey Alicia,

We're very sorry that you've had a bad experience. Obviously, this isn't the kind of experience we wish for our customers. Do you happen to have a reference number at all? We would love to follow this up for you. - Thanks, SkyMesh.

Leah

Leah

Terrible customer Service. Inadequate speeds and access.

My service has been unreliable and often non existent since November last year.
I Have had no meaningful response from technical support despite sending numerous online requests, emails and waiting for call backs and also waiting on hold for hours.
I have had zero access to the internet for over a week.
I finally gave up waiting on hold and rang the sales line.....amazing...they answered immediately....fancy that.
From there I was able to get redirected and have now CANCELLED my service.
Don’t waste your money...I was unable to use the data I was paying for due to the unreliable / non existent nature of the service.

Hey Leah,

I'm sorry to hear that this is the experience you had with us, This is not at all what we aim for. We have sent you direct message. We would love to review this and help get to the bottom of what happened for you. - Thanks, Ben.

Wendy

WendyMurray Region, NSW

Very happy!

We changed to Skymesh a few months ago. And have found the service to be very reliable. We are so happy with their service and the internet speed.. would highly recommend .

Start DateFebruary 2020
SkyMeshSkyMesh

The best customer service I've had online

Start DateApril 2020
michael j.

michael j.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Internet so slow and arrogant support staff

Swapped to skymesh, found slower speeds than my old ISP and when I called for help could never get any.
Called up to ask if there was a problem with the service but was rudely told it's working fine, practically hung up on. Changed again to another provider and haven't looked back, seems the speed issue was their fault!

Start DateOctober 2019
SkyMeshSkyMesh

Hey Michael, We're sorry to hear that. That's obviously not the experience we want for our customers at all. We have sent you a direct message. We would love to review this for you. - Thanks, Ben.

Norm G.

Norm G.Central, SA

I have had problems with my internet connection for a long time.

Matt L fixed my problems in a efficient, and thorough manner, thanks Matt L and SkyMesh, a very user friendly solution to my problem,I will be recommending your service to my friends

Start DateMarch 2020

GCollins

GCollinsasked

SkyMesh

Hi we have recently subscribed to skymesh. We also purchased a dlink router from skymesh. We can connect to internet with playstation but cannot access online gaming. Is there a setting stopping this access.

Mister H
Mister H

I had trouble with Chromecast not working properly and got Wi-Fi extender and that fixed it. The router was in another room .

Hi GCollins,
Thanks for reaching out to us! We'd recommend getting in touch with our Technical Support team if you're still experiencing issues. You can contact our friendly team 7 days a week on 1300 759 637. Support lines are open 8am to 8pm (AEST) Monday to Friday, and until 5pm over the weekend.

Judy H.
Judy H.

Can we forward our emails from skymesh to gmail account while we are away

Deb A

Deb Aasked

SkyMesh

How do I add Extra folders, so I have options to reorganise same emails into correct Folders for easier access?

Good Afternoon Deb,
Apologies for the delayed reply to your question.
To add additional folders in your SkyMesh email, you'll need to log into the webmail service at https://webmail.skymesh.net.au/. In your webmail, on the bottom-left corner of your browser window, you'll see a settings icon (shaped like a cog). Click on the icon to open up the email settings menu, and select Manage Folders.

Once the page loads, you should be able to see a Create Folder button (a plus-sign), on the bottom-left corner of your browser window. Click the plus-sign to make a new folder! Should you need to remove a folder, you'll find that option by clicking the cog icon beside the plus-sign.

Please note that if you are not using the Webmail Service to access your emails, and are using another program such as Mozilla Thunderbird or Outlook, you'll need to check the help resources for those specific programs in order to add more folders. Should you need any further assistance, please give our friendly Support team a call on 1300 759 637. We're available 8am to 8pm (AEST) weekdays, and until 5pm over the weekend to assist.

Kind Regards,
Erin, SkyMesh Customer Service

don.asked

SkyMesh

my i pad will not hold sky mesh signal even after logging it in with password / it does for couple of secs , any ideas ps signal is usually 8 to 10 mbps /

Hi Don,
What type of router do you have and what speed plan are you signed up to ? Is your sky muster provider skymesh ?

don.

hi kristy , router is d link dir 853/ it is signed up to sky mesh , and im on a plan of 20000 mb ? hopefully yours don .

don.

sky mesh itsself is great including service calls

Get an answer from our members and SkyMesh representatives

Other Internet Service Providers