3.6 from 1,126 reviews · View Details

3.6

1,126 reviews
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (77%) · No (23%)

Dave D.

Dave D.Perth, WA

Excellent Customer Assistance from Jazz

Jazz supported my query without any difficulties whatsoever, and to a level that exceeded my expectations.
During a request for connection speed assistance, Jazz was able to provide excellent assistance due to her exceptional product knowledge, and fantastic customer service. From a very happy customer.

SkyMeshSkyMesh

Thanks for taking the time to write your great review, Dave. We've passed on your feedback onto Jazz as well.

Please let us know if there is anything we can assist with. - Thanks, Ben.

Tech phone support is pathetic. Waiting too long.

Tech phone help is PATHETIC. Waiting for 35 minutes so far!!Told call number 9..Yeah! Right. Disgusting. Cannot call me back as don't take laptop down the paddock! Fairly fed up.

Samantha W.

Samantha W.

Excellent Customer service and able to solve an issue iiNet and NBN could not.

Skymesh were able to rectify a mistake made by iiNet and that iiNet subsequently refused to help me sort. Very helpful customer service team that listen and don't follow scripts.

Cathy Lummis

Cathy LummisNew South Wales

Skymesh for communication

My husband had no service on our farm
I contacted Skymesh for assistance, staff were amazing , had us up and running in no time
I urge people reading this review to contact skymesh for all communication needs
We have had no interruptions with the service
Life is good on the farm now

slow as

175 kbs/sec sooooooo slow. promises of consistent high speed ....faster on mobile data network. Sign you up and offer a modem but modem took 10 days to arrive so paid for 10 days of service with no service

Not the best, Not the worst

Moved to a rural area where there is no phone reception and only had satellite internet options available. Customer service is great, and very responsive to enquiries. Internet is useful for browsing and can stream Netflix in low quality. Can stream Disney and other services through the day, but the evening is terrible and unwatchable. Gaming online is impossible due to latency being around 700 -800ms consistently. Internet cuts out every time it rains and comes back online when it's clear, which is not very practical seeing as we had a severe storm emergency and needed help, but had no way of contacting anybody. Overall it's good to have internet but a more stable connection would be ideal.

Great provider 1

We have very few dropouts only when storming or such there are only to times it has been lost due to a skymesh/NBN problem and tech support were right on it

Bluyu2

Bluyu2Mid North Coast, NSW

AWESOME!

We have had various internet providers over the years, however, Skymesh has been superior to all. Both their services and their prices have been excellent for us. I highly recommend.

Frustrated and angry.com

Frustrated and angry.comWheatbelt, WA

Top drawer service!

We changed from another company which I reviewed a few months ago. What a refreshing change. Excellent customer service. Increased data. Faster speeds. No drop outs. To top it off, fantastic value.
Not left holding on to the phone for hours, what a refreshing difference.

SkyMeshSkyMesh

Thanks for sharing! It's so great to hear about our excellent customer service teams and that your service has been going well.

Patrick

PatrickSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Very good service, good flexible plans

I've been with Skymesh for about two years now, on a rural property where Telstra struggles to provide mobile signal. Whenever I've needed to contact customer service they have been prompt and usually fixed the problem. That was shortly after setting up. Mostly it has been hassle free. Their plans are good and very flexible, you can adjust according to usage, if the size of the household changes for instance. Very nice bonuses offered now and again eg school holidays. Actually worth something. Only occasionally had outages and suspect those have been NBN Skymuster problems and not Skymesh. Of course simply not being Telstra is a major attraction, but beyond that I would recommend Skymesh to anyone on a rural property.

SkyMeshSkyMesh

Thanks so much for sharing Patrick and Thankyou for your recommendation! It's really great to hear that our teams have been prompt and hassle-free.

Please let us know if there is anything we can assist with! - Thanks Ben.

Adrian

AdrianWheatbelt, WA

Service in country areas

Just wanted to affirm my complete satisfaction with the Skymesh service. I am on an 80GB (25/5) plan and use the service for streaming and Internet access. All streaming services work very well and deliver adequate speed. Service has only been impacted twice during the previous winter, during severe storms, and only for a few minutes.
- dependability
- consistent download speeds
- helpful and timely support
- ability to easily change plans to take advantage of additional data offerings

SkyMeshSkyMesh

Morning Adrian, Thanks so much for your great review! It's great to gear you have been satisfied with our service!

Lifeline to the world.

I am very happy with my service. I wish the ping distance was less, and the speed faster than 24.4, but overall, compared to what I have have had in the past, it's fantastic, now. Ben and Corizone on BIRRR are so super efficient that the very few times I have asked for help, it's a shortcut, and beats sitting in the phone cue. (used to be over an hour.)

SkyMeshSkyMesh

Thanks for sharing your great review! It's great to hear that our BIRRR team have been efficient! We'll pass on your kind words to them.

Please let us know if there is anything we can assist with. - SkyMesh.

works perfectly

I am just very happy with how it is all working since the NBN satellite was installed in January 2019. There have been no drop-outs and no issues have arisen.

SkyMeshSkyMesh

Morning Pamela, Thanks for taking the time to write your review. It's so great to hear that you are happy with the service! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist with. - Thanks, Ben.

keeps us connected

for what internet we use, this service is perfect. we currently use skymesh for remote activation of lighting and for streaming security cameras. We use it for streaming of youtube and browsing. We dont stream 7 days a week. With wifi calling it keeps us in touch with the rest of the world.

SkyMeshSkyMesh

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and writing a review. I'm happy to hear that the service is perfect for your needs.

Please let us know if there is anything we can assist with. - Thanks, Ben.

Small allowance, unreliable connection, great support staff

3 days into new billing period and no internet connection (other than the 5 minutes after a call to tech support). The satellite struggles to find a connection at the best of times and buffering of even the standard definition Netflix shows is a real let-down for this company.
The tiny GB allowance in this 4k age is disgraceful for the money charged and there is no other internet available for those in rural Australia.

Find out how SkyMesh compares to other Internet Service Providers

Works great in a small country town

I love sky mesh not only is the internet running smoothly but I never have any drop outs. I also enjoy being able to ring the company and I speak to someone with fluent English speaking. Great work skymesh you have a happy family here with your services.

jep

jepNorthern Region, NSW

Rural Service

Its reliable and great considering I can't even get mobile phone coverage. Skymesh customer service is exceptional. I would be totally lost without this kind of access due to living in a remote rural setting.

92 Surf

92 SurfFar North Queensland, QLD

A vast improvement

The service is a vast improvement over the service offered by Telasta. No delays no dropouts, just excellent and reliable service. Download speeds surpass anything which Telstra offers the clients in this remote area.

Skymesh Service

Their plan rates are competitive & have great technical support. Always friendly and helpful. Have had very little problems with the service, most issues have related to our equipment or external interference.

Pierre H

Pierre H

Skymesh satellite above expectations

Based upon experience with alternate providers expected -( actually just hoped) for improved connection. Have had no dropouts or issues requiring rectification over last two years. I should not be unduly happy receiving a service that delivers what it said it would, however Skymesh has delivered and for that I am grateful and perhaps a little less grey.

GCollins

GCollinsasked

SkyMesh

Hi we have recently subscribed to skymesh. We also purchased a dlink router from skymesh. We can connect to internet with playstation but cannot access online gaming. Is there a setting stopping this access.

Mister H
Mister H

I had trouble with Chromecast not working properly and got Wi-Fi extender and that fixed it. The router was in another room .

Hi GCollins,
Thanks for reaching out to us! We'd recommend getting in touch with our Technical Support team if you're still experiencing issues. You can contact our friendly team 7 days a week on 1300 759 637. Support lines are open 8am to 8pm (AEST) Monday to Friday, and until 5pm over the weekend.
Cheers, -Erin

Judy H.
Judy H.

Can we forward our emails from skymesh to gmail account while we are away

Deb A

Deb Aasked

SkyMesh

How do I add Extra folders, so I have options to reorganise same emails into correct Folders for easier access?

Good Afternoon Deb,
Apologies for the delayed reply to your question.
To add additional folders in your SkyMesh email, you'll need to log into the webmail service at https://webmail.skymesh.net.au/. In your webmail, on the bottom-left corner of your browser window, you'll see a settings icon (shaped like a cog). Click on the icon to open up the email settings menu, and select Manage Folders.

Once the page loads, you should be able to see a Create Folder button (a plus-sign), on the bottom-left corner of your browser window. Click the plus-sign to make a new folder! Should you need to remove a folder, you'll find that option by clicking the cog icon beside the plus-sign.

Please note that if you are not using the Webmail Service to access your emails, and are using another program such as Mozilla Thunderbird or Outlook, you'll need to check the help resources for those specific programs in order to add more folders. Should you need any further assistance, please give our friendly Support team a call on 1300 759 637. We're available 8am to 8pm (AEST) weekdays, and until 5pm over the weekend to assist.

Kind Regards,
Erin, SkyMesh Customer Service

don.asked

SkyMesh

my i pad will not hold sky mesh signal even after logging it in with password / it does for couple of secs , any ideas ps signal is usually 8 to 10 mbps /

Kristy
Kristy

Hi Don,
What type of router do you have and what speed plan are you signed up to ? Is your sky muster provider skymesh ?

don.

hi kristy , router is d link dir 853/ it is signed up to sky mesh , and im on a plan of 20000 mb ? hopefully yours don .

don.

sky mesh itsself is great including service calls

Get an answer from our members and SkyMesh representatives

Other Internet Service Providers