3.6 from 1,126 reviews · View Details

3.6

1,126 reviews
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (77%) · No (23%)

Patricia VintonCentral, SA

my joys their downfall.

I am more than happy with my connection, I live behind my sons house in a caravan and my reception is A1, they have another company which is always dropping out. I have a smug look on my face when this happens as I know mine is fine. Thank You.

Patricia Vinton

I do not know how to transfer invoice or such to add to this review

Rangemore

RangemoreCentral West, NSW

Thrilled to have Internet NOW on our rural property!

Skymesh Sky Muster Satellite has been a blessing for our family on our rural property. Only been able to get Internet the last year & it has helped enormously in every way. Appreciate the free holiday extra GB for we are always on it 24/7! Thank you again from us Farmers Cheers

Phillip M.

Phillip M.Central West, NSW

skymesh satellite

I have been totally satisfied with Skymesh Satellite plan. There is no buffering, the speed is great, communication re-disruptions that are done non peak( middle of night) are appreciated , as are notifications of data used. Extra data provided in school holiday times for free is appreciated. I don't have kids but this is usually the time my mates with familys visit my remote rural property. I'd recommend them.

Fantastic service

The satellite internet connection was installed professionally, on time and just where I wanted things located. It worked immediately (before the installer left) and it has not missed a beat since. (almost 2 years)
Speed is good and the Skymesh support has been great even though We have only needed it twice.
I can not speak highly enough of the company and the service. Even their billing is reliable.

Bron

Bron

Totally reliable

The satellite was installed quickly, there is always great communication, there is absolutely no fuss in the operating of the unit. I am ver y happy to be a Skymesh customer.

SkyMeshSkyMesh

Morning Bron! Thanks so much for taking the time to write your great review! It's great to hear it's all been working well and you're happy with the service! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist with. - Thanks, Ben

Can’t fault Skymesh

We live in a rural area and have been very happy with all aspects of Skymesh. Communication is great. Tech support when required has been very helpful. Love the choice of plans. The extra data during school holidays is much appreciated. Been with Skymesh for 10 years and wouldn’t change. We would highly recommend Skymesh.

Manzie

ManzieGippsland, VIC

Love the satellite, we have two, best ever.

We have had no dropouts, only when electricity went off. A phone call to Skymesh fixed the problem. Very efficient and friendly. Well done...! Best service ever, thank goodness for the satellite for regional residents, next best thing to our city counterparts!

garryjmorrison

garryjmorrisonWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

all good

did have some connection problems once, was fixed real quick have had since came out even before nbn, but takes forever to get them on the phone when ring up that the only thing that is annoying beside that all good

pam reynolds

pam reynolds

PERFECTION - NO PROBLEMS

all good - love it! No issues with the service - living in the bush we depend on a reliable service and have been very satisfied - even when struck by lightening the problem was fixed without any charges

Best Satellite provider we have had since 2003

NBN-SB-60-140 Plan
Apart from the odd dropout, which can be resolved fairly quickly by myself - and the odd slow speeds as yet I have only needed to contact Skymesh twice!
Usually have an issue after maintenance - turn off equipment and re-set fixes that - we also use our phone on VOIP and that is good 95% of the time.
Speeds are not what we pay for but usually manage 2-6 mbs - fast enough for our needs.
Prior to Skymesh we had used 3 other providers which were abysmal - Skymuster has been great and Skymesh have met our needs very well!

Pops

PopsNorth-East, TAS

When all else fails i still have internet

Never had dropout connection always there and notified well in advance of upgrades and maintenance to nbn so I can plan around them maintenance always done night and early morning so no hinderance really

Wez

WezVictoria

Content with service where we live

Were not big users but occ watch a movie Utube together & content w service where we live. Good convenience how they use email to keep us informed- access, data use

Daryl S

Daryl SDarling Downs, QLD

Local call centre a big plus. Talking to a local is much easier. Excellent service, would highly recommend.

VOiP is echoy. To be fair they did warn me it would be. Otherwise excellent reliabilty and service. I did want FTTP, then settled for fixed wireless, then had to settle for satellite. However my service is more reliable and averages faster than my son's fixed wireless.

Big Improvement from a few years ago

Things are never going to be perfect on a satellite internet system. There will always be stormclouds getting in the way or rain maky things patchy, so, yes, there are more drop outs than a solid copper or glass fibre connection would give. Those things are an NBN issue, anyway.
We used Skymesh a few years ago and found the service to be poor.
We gave them another chance at our new address and they have been great.
Very fast connection times.
Notice of planned outages.
Helpful suggestions on setting things up to work better.
Very good ISP for us here on Satellite.

Wendy Draper

Wendy DraperGreat Southern, WA

Love, love, love Skymesh

My connection is totally reliable even in bad weather which is brilliant especially when you're out in the country. Notifications of scheduled maintenance is supplied well in advance and usually takes place during times suitable to most customers so no complaints on that score. The added bonus data for school holidays is brilliant and the grandkids love being able to use the computer almost as much as they do at home where they have unlimited data (but have to pay for that privilege). I wouldn't change my provider in a hurry unless things change drastically and I'm hoping that that's not the case so until then and if things keep up the way they are you have one happy (Jan) customer. Thanks Skymesh and keep up the excellent work.

Find out how SkyMesh compares to other Internet Service Providers

Pleased to have this access.

One issue is the data usage comes of my standard peak allowance each month, even though time stamping shows my main days use is most often in the off-peak times.

Squizz

SquizzTammin

Great value, great service. Would highly recommend

Connection has always been good, even in really bad weather. Always notified well in advance to any upcoming maintenance. Would love to have unlimited data but in the country so may take a while.

Philippe

PhilippeWheatbelt, WA

No problem

2 years with Skymesh, no problem I'm very happy. The connection is acceptable. I don't know other suppliers but about Sky mesh, I haven't to be dissatisfied. When the dish moved with the wind, Skymesh fixed it quickly and of course for free.

John Harders

John HardersNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Decent Service ...

Sky Muster has been reasonably reliable with our current 'UP TO' 25Mbs speed. I have regularly checked speeds and it is usually close to what they claim. However I notice that if you upgrade for a period (even just a month) then wish to downgrade after that period, you will find the plan you were on previously has disappeared and is replaced with a plan costing more. This means you will need to pay more for a comparable speed/data plan. Sky Muster seems to operate as a one way 'upward ratchet' service ... in that there is no going back. I guess this is smart business practice but a cunning arrangement for the unsuspecting.

Very good solution for our needs

Had service for approx 3 months
Had no problems to date
Skymesh has been very helpfull with service connection and service
Have had service throughout the connection and been happy with the price and connection speed

GCollins

GCollinsasked

SkyMesh

Hi we have recently subscribed to skymesh. We also purchased a dlink router from skymesh. We can connect to internet with playstation but cannot access online gaming. Is there a setting stopping this access.

Mister H
Mister H

I had trouble with Chromecast not working properly and got Wi-Fi extender and that fixed it. The router was in another room .

Hi GCollins,
Thanks for reaching out to us! We'd recommend getting in touch with our Technical Support team if you're still experiencing issues. You can contact our friendly team 7 days a week on 1300 759 637. Support lines are open 8am to 8pm (AEST) Monday to Friday, and until 5pm over the weekend.
Cheers, -Erin

Judy H.
Judy H.

Can we forward our emails from skymesh to gmail account while we are away

Deb A

Deb Aasked

SkyMesh

How do I add Extra folders, so I have options to reorganise same emails into correct Folders for easier access?

Good Afternoon Deb,
Apologies for the delayed reply to your question.
To add additional folders in your SkyMesh email, you'll need to log into the webmail service at https://webmail.skymesh.net.au/. In your webmail, on the bottom-left corner of your browser window, you'll see a settings icon (shaped like a cog). Click on the icon to open up the email settings menu, and select Manage Folders.

Once the page loads, you should be able to see a Create Folder button (a plus-sign), on the bottom-left corner of your browser window. Click the plus-sign to make a new folder! Should you need to remove a folder, you'll find that option by clicking the cog icon beside the plus-sign.

Please note that if you are not using the Webmail Service to access your emails, and are using another program such as Mozilla Thunderbird or Outlook, you'll need to check the help resources for those specific programs in order to add more folders. Should you need any further assistance, please give our friendly Support team a call on 1300 759 637. We're available 8am to 8pm (AEST) weekdays, and until 5pm over the weekend to assist.

Kind Regards,
Erin, SkyMesh Customer Service

don.asked

SkyMesh

my i pad will not hold sky mesh signal even after logging it in with password / it does for couple of secs , any ideas ps signal is usually 8 to 10 mbps /

Kristy
Kristy

Hi Don,
What type of router do you have and what speed plan are you signed up to ? Is your sky muster provider skymesh ?

don.

hi kristy , router is d link dir 853/ it is signed up to sky mesh , and im on a plan of 20000 mb ? hopefully yours don .

don.

sky mesh itsself is great including service calls

Get an answer from our members and SkyMesh representatives

Other Internet Service Providers