SkyMesh

Intermittent service very frustrating

Frequent dropouts particularly in peak times. Haven't replied to my online request from two weeks ago so just sent a follow up request. Was told initially I could download Netflix using off peak data - I can't!

Start DateSeptember 2018
Set-up Time1 days
Adequate Speeds No

So far, so good!

Easy to organise and installation team were local, very knowledgeable and very professional.

This installation replaced a struggling Telstra wireless 4G service (or should that be lack of service) and the crappy modem that was sent out before Christmas was the final straw.

Happy with our reception, connection was seamless and Skymesh staff were very helpful (and did not leave us waiting for an hour like some other providers).

Start DateFebruary 2019
Set-up Time15 days
Connection TypeSatellite (Sky Muster)

Performance is okay but cost is way too high.

Skymesh provides a reliable, fast satellite internet service. The cost is way too high but that's on our political masters' score sheet. Skymesh plans are better value than any of their competitors' I am aware of.

Start DateSeptember 2003
Set-up Time5 days
Standalone or BundledBundled
Connection TypeSatellite (Sky Muster)

Your Team is amazing. Keeping us in the loop during the initial phase and the free data blocks were really appreciated.

Connection is great. No dropouts. The initial challenges of bringing this remote community online via satellites from our roofs were fixed efficiently and more than compensated for with great service, genuine emails apologising for inconveniences and generous free data blocks. We also appreciate the free data blocks during school holidays. It is very rare in this age of mindless globalisation to find a real company run by genuine and caring people. Thank you.

Start DateFebruary 2017
Contract Type12-month contract
Connection TypeSatellite (Sky Muster)

Very satisfied long time Skymesh customer.

Have been using Skymesh as my ISP for at least 12 years, originally a satellite service and when NBN fixed wireless came to our area I have been using that service. On the odd ocasion I have needed service it been very quickly fixed with the added bonus of being able to speak to Australian technician based in Australia. I have no problems with thoroughly recommending Skymesh.

great company fantastic service

been with Skymesh since NBN came to our area, had a few hick ups in the beginning mainly faults of NBN. Their communication is great, pricing is very good and the fact one gets to speak with an Australian every time is worth every cent to me. We have to support Australian companies

Start DateAugust 2016
Connection TypeWireless

Can't say anything bad about skymesh as my experience with them has been great excellent speed and no problems AWESOME

Reliability not an issue skymesh is perfect nbn option i recommend to everyone from my experience others on nbn fibre to house have issues with their service i go home and mine is always ready to go thank you skymesh

Start DateApril 2018
Set-up Time4 days

SKYMESH ARE THIEVES

Moved house, called to cancel Skymesh NBN, charged another $60 because I didn't give them 30 days notice. Apparently in their fine print. What a rip off ! Put a complaint in with TIO.

Terrible
Terrible
Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Hi Zak, all our no lock-in plans come with 30-days notice which is standard across the industry and clearly shown on our website along with our Critical Information Summary documents. Best of luck with the move. SkyMesh

No Problems

Have been with Skymesh and the Sky Muster satellite service almost since inception. Whilst Sky Muster has been a bit iffy on rare occasions, Skymesh have been very helpful in providing timely advice of both planned and unplanned outages. Cannot fault the willingness of Skymesh staff to willingly assist with any (very rare) problems.

Start DateAugust 2016
Set-up Time24 days
Connection TypeSatellite (Sky Muster)
Hey tombur, thanks for taking the time to write your great review. Please let us know if there is anything we can assist with. We are always happy to help. - Thanks, Ben

Helpful. friendly,efficient.

Very good connection,some dropouts (mainly in bad weather and maintenance procedures.
Only issues were caused by other providers and nbn.Dealt very promptly by Skymesh team.
Excellent service,especially by accounts and technical teams. Thankyou,

Start DateMay 2013
Connection TypeI don't know

Satisfaction

We have been a customer of Skymesh for many years through satellite to NBN which we were lucky to have in rural Victoria back in 2014, and now connected up here in Queensland. The service has been reliable, dropouts are rare and any issues or inquiries have been responded to promptly either through email or phone call.

Start DateJanuary 2014
Data TypeCapped Data
Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Great turnaround time

One of the easiest connections if had. Great customer service and very quick install. It only took 5 days from the initial call to the technician coming onsite. Fantastic job.

Start DateFebruary 2019
Set-up Time5 days
Contract Type12-month contract

New User

A bit early to tell just got connected, the staff I have felt with a very nice , helpful and knowledgeable very easy to set up and seems fine. More later

Start DateOctober 2019
Set-up Time4 days
Standalone or BundledBundled

So far so good!

Only a month in to our satellite NBN at our new country home and very happy. Excellent customer service, fast and reliable support and felt like we were informed with correct information via email and phone calls every step of the way. Needed to upgrade our account half way through our first month and it was so easy to do. Service can sometimes be a bit slower than what we were used to in the city but they were upfront about this so we are ok to put up with it. Hoping that the service continues how it has started. Thumbs up!

No NBN for a week

I have been without NBN for a week and left numerous technical support messages without any call back.
When there was no sign of a fix, I requested billing not to withdraw money from my account until NBN was restored.
They still took the monthly fee for invoice 3818430

Connection TypeNBN Wireless
Hey Berry, thanks for your review. Our upstream provider was experiencing issues which impacted a small number of our customers. This was resolved at 1:15PM today. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. I can advise our accounts team will be calling you as soon as possible. - Thanks BenThe support team never called back, and I cancelled my NBN with SkyMesh. The small number of customers referred to, was the entire Nowra POI. SkyMesh could proactively have offered a free month during the extended downtime, and I would have stayed with the company. Instead they refunded a bare minimum and charged me for an extra 30 days.

Great company

I have been with them for quite a few years. We have satalite and have no problems. Skymesh employees are very helpful & reliable. I definitely recommend them..

Connection TypeNBN Satellite (Sky Muster)
Morning Kely, thanks for taking the time to write your review. We are glad to hear you've been enjoying your Sky Muster service. Please let us know if there is anything we can assist with - Thanks Ben

Long term customer happy

Have been with them for over ten years, always been upgraded and nbn done efficiently. If I need them they ring back so I don’t sit online forever. Helpful, friendly.

Connection TypeNBN Wireless
Morning J Simpson, Thanks for being a long term loyal customer. We appreciate it! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist with - Thanks Ben

So far very happy

So far very happy. The installer turned up at the appointed time. Only had one day to try out, speeds similiar to NBN in the city.
The only complaint is that Sky Mesh had forgot to send the WiFi modem I ordered. Now is supposed to be on the way.

Connection TypeNBN Satellite (Sky Muster)

A complete waste of time

Skymesh does not understand the correct way to treat a paying customer, if there is a problem with there product they will refuse to do anything about it. You will be waiting to talk to someone on the phone for hours and hours on end and when you do they transfer you to someone that transfer you to someone else. I do not recommend them at all, you are just waisting time and money.

Connection TypeISP Satellite

Great customer service!

So far, our experience with Skymesh has been fantastic. Just had it installed a few days ago & so far all is going great. The service we received right from our first contact has been amazing. The service team called us back when they said they would and were very helpful. The technician we had was great at communicating with us, arrived when he promised (actually 15 mins early), was extremely friendly & accommodating, and did a great job with installation of our dish. A real pleasure to deal with.

Connection TypeNBN Satellite (Sky Muster)

We are with Harbor at the moment and the service is ok ,but reviewing our options were wondering what would be involved if we changed to sky mesh in a technical way?
I have fixed wireless now and was satellite , I could have used same router but was like six years old so got new one that has voice for phone calls if wanted . Got a revamp one for $90 but they are only $160 new. plans are not fixed . Netflix is metered but not included in data !!! Brilliant. I bought a better router but you could probably use existing one if you own it and if you ask them about it in tech phone call how to change it to skymesh. Fast and helpful and will price match ANY other provider if you see a better deal.

Why does dish drop out in bad weather and can it be fixed? We are Dundee Beach NT.

Hi Can I add a voicemail feature to our Skymesh VOIP service, or is it only available via the Landline plan @$6/mth? With thanks! Marianne

SkyMesh Mobile BroadbandNBN 12 (Basic Evening Speed)NBN 25 (Standard Evening Speed)NBN 50 (Standard Plus Evening Speed)NBN 100 (Standard Premium Evening Speed)
24-Hour Phone Contact NoNoNoNoNo
Contact Number 1300 759 6371300 759 6371300 759 6371300 759 6371300 759 637
Address37 Baxter Street, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006, Australia37 Baxter Street, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006, Australia37 Baxter Street, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006, Australia37 Baxter Street, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006, Australia37 Baxter Street, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006, Australia
Service TypeMobile BroadbandFibre, NBN and SatelliteFibre, NBN and SatelliteFibre, NBN and SatelliteFibre, NBN and Satellite
Packages AvailableStandaloneStandaloneStandaloneStandalone