Skyscanner

Skyscanner (page 2 of 28)

Ian C.

Ian C.Australian Capital Territory

Go to flight search engine

Easy to use and always cheaper than the airline. Easy to book and no hidden fees. Has most of the major airlines and easy to filter your choices. Will continue to use for all flight bookings. Easy to save and get updates.

Booking Type Car Hire and Flights
Skyscanner A.Skyscanner

Hey Ian, Thanks for your review. We're happy to know you've found the search engine so useful--happy travels :) - Chantae

Tess

TessGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So quick to find

Very easy to find deals and specials Flights and hotels. I have been booking my flights through Skyscanner website. I’m happy there’s Skyscanner Australia I never had any issues booking this website.

Booking Type Flights and Visa

Hey Tess,
We're happy to know you are enjoying Skyscanner's flight search features! Thanks for taking the time to leave us five stars.
Best,
Chantae

I love Skyscanner

I love Skyscanner, I am on there every week .... booking flights, looking at flights to book or just dreaming about future trips. thank you Skyscanner. I will continue to use you as you are the best I have found

Hi Susan,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so happy to hear that you find Skyscanner useful for booking flights.
Best,
Chantae

Christopher Fleming

Christopher FlemingGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fares quoted are not available

Tried to book a fare 3 times with 3 different agents and every time I went to book the fare I was told "That fare is no longer available". The site is a total waste of time as it is full of false advertising.

Sky-scammer!

The flights in Trip.com which is sky scammer partner is scam flights and the website just collects customer account number. I tried more then 10 times to buy a ticket flight from sky scammer website. each time after writing all my details and credit number, showed sold out ticket. I sent a feedback to sky scammer about this issue but they still stealing customer details and credit numbers.

Hey John,
I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems booking your flight on Trip.com. Could you please get in touch with so we can look into this further? You can reach us at https://help.skyscanner.net/hc/en-gb/requests/new? - Chantae

SKYSCAMMER!

Firstly, it is not a myth that prices of the flight increase if you repeat the search - i have proof of incremental increases in price each reload of the flight search - it is not associated with airline increases because if you repeat the search on another IP address, it correlates to the original price.

Secondly, I have made multiple attempts to book flights and it takes you to processing payment stage, even processes payment and then the site rebuttals the booking ! i call the airline after receiving a confirmation number and email and they state the booking has not gone through.

I find it hard to believe how such a popular site can get away with such scamming activity.

Booking Type Accomodation
Skyscanner A.Skyscanner

Easiest and most efficient way to book whilst sitting in my pjs with a glass of wine.

No additional problems simple to navigate and compare flight times and prices. It was also easy to compare prices against other airlines with the ability to do multi cities when touring.

Hey Deb,
Thanks for your review. We're so happy that you're able to book flights with a glass of wine in hand! - Chantae

Bon Dradman

Bon DradmanSydney, NSW

Used to be the Go-to site to get cheap airfares, but less so now.

Search Skyscanner on WHO flies WHERE, note the prices and form a budget but expect to pay upto 50% more. Find a trusted agent (airline is best) and buy there.

Kamal

Kamal

Great website

Almost always accurate about prices and predictions. Eat to book and keen on feedback on how the booking has gone. Additional features to the website as the prices traffic lights and alerts made booking so easy.

Skyscanner A.Skyscanner

Hey Kamal, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad that finding flights through Skyscanner has been an easy process for you -- that's what we're all about :) - Chantae

Thumbs up from me

Have used Skyscanner a dozen or so times over the past couple of years and I have almost always found the cheapest flights around through them. I first like to search google flights to find the cheapest dates then jump onto Skyscanner to see if they come up with a better price.

Skyscanner A.Skyscanner

Hey Math, Thanks for the five stars! We're glad to know that you've found cheap flights through Skysanner. If you ever have any ideas on how to improve even further, we'd love to hear them :) - Chantae

Matt

MattSydney, NSW

Great app

Constantly use Skyscanner for flight and hotel deals
Used it to book our 2019 flights
Managed to get great deals and surprisingly some were the deal without extras
Offers a great variety of travel deals

Booking Type Accomodation and Flights

Hey Matt,
Thanks for the five stars! We're so happy to know you found some great deals for this year's travels! - Chantae

Prices Inaccurate and not available

Been on this sight for over a month and the cheap flights just don't exist. They either change and are marked up by $200 or are not available. I have tried 4-5 different offers and the same thing every time no matter what time of day or night. Adelaide to Phuket in late Sept/Early Oct this year.

Skyscanner experience

Very upset that Skyscanner can still promote MyTrip (one of their flight suppliers) on their website. I paid for tickets, credit card charged, but never received tix from MyTrip. If you google MyTrip, nothing but BAD reviews. Skyscanner needs to step up and remove these suppliers immediately. A refund would be appreciated too.

This is best

Easy to search, alarm settings, no cookie! Price is sometimes different (a little bit more expensive) but depends on the offering company. Tells us how to get cheaper ticket and information.

sydneytoyotaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Cheap prices on skyscanner do NOT exist on the real sites

Used skyscanner years ago and it was quite good. But it's now just a cheater.
Have been searching air tickets from SYD to HND for the past a couple of months and decided to buy since this week. But when I clicked the cheap prices on skyscanner, whether it's edreams, gotogate or expedia, it turned out to be a much dearer price on the real sites. If it's just one or two sites doing this, I'd assume it's just the sites, but they're all like that, the cheap prices simply did not exist! There must be something wrong with skyscanner. What's the point when you show $1018 but it's actually $1451?

MMM

MMMPerth, WA

Easy to navigate their website.

It was an easy, time saving and cheapest deal! We needed 6 tickets and Skyscanner was the most user friendly of all the sites I have been through. Very happy!

Skyscanner A.Skyscanner

Hey MMM, Thanks for the five stars! We're happy to hear that you find our website easy to use and navigate. - Chantae

Vincent V.

Vincent V.

Ripoff

I just did a fare comparison between opening the airline directly vs opening it through flight scanner, oh boy did I find that the prices get marked up on flight scanner.

Sharon Harris

Sharon Harris

Excellent site, very easy to compare and navigate. Having tried other sites,I would definitely use this one again. I found prices accurate and was able to find a good deal.

Skyscanner A.Skyscanner

Hey Sharon, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review. We're so happy to hear that you've found a good deal. Happy travels! - Chantae

Skyscanner can't stop cheaters! Reliability is a big question now!

Mark A

Mark AGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

One of the best websites to check and buy your ticket

The first I went to Flight centre to buy my ticket and they told me the price is $1795 but I didn’t buy it I back home and again I checked the price with skyscanner and I found nice price which was $1575

Hey Mark,
We're so happy to hear you were able to save over $200 using Skyscanner :) - Chantae

Mojab S.

Mojab S.asked

Hi how can I get the tickets after booking? I need to send it to the embassy ?

Peter

Peterasked

I have recently booked flights, as I regularly do through Skyscanner and discovered that the advertised specific flight times had changed on one of the three sectors after booking. This caused some dismay because my wife is travelling with me, however, returning earlier than me, hence two different bookings and I had to pay an additional $400 to have the departing time on one of the sectors changed to match my wife's booking. Could you advise whether this is false advertising as the company involved is taking no responsibility and I cannot contact Skyscanner through the feedback section as my computer will not allow me to go there and there is no phone number or email address that I can contact from Australia.

Skyscanner A.Skyscanner

Hi Peter, I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble with your booking. Can you please message our Facebook Page with the issue you are having as well as your email address so that one of our Help Team members can get in touch with you through email? - Chantae

majid s.asked

i searched for flight through Skyscanner and took me to fly365.com website for booking then I went through the process and put all my details including credit card number etc, so when I pressed the button to transfer the money at the end a message came out , says this flight is not longer available. so i am worried about my credit card details that i already put it fly365.com website . has anyone had same experience like this?
Thanks.

RaymondB
RaymondB

If no funds were deducted then your card details cannot be share this is covered in the AML code

Santhosh
Santhosh

Dont book through skyscanner, wego, depkey websites. Actually i have booked my ticket through skyscanner. during booking it will be goes to depkey.com website and the booking has been completed. The ticket was issued by ethihad airways also. But before travelling i just reenter my PNR number and i identified that the ticket they cancelled and return back my money to them. Still i didnt received my money from skyscanner and depkey. Skyscanner is telling they are only search engines they will not be refund. If they are only search engines how we can believe these websites. I lost around 4000 usd. It happens on July 2019 still they didnt tale action.
So i kindly requesting all of the passengers dont book through these kind of fraud websites better to go through travel agents.
If anybody need more details you can message me below mail id.
Santhoshppy@gmail.com

thanks everyone for reply

Get an answer from our members and Skyscanner representatives

CategoryComparison-Only Services