Sleep Electric Prestige Range

Sleep Electric Prestige Range

See the Best Beds in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Sleep Electric

• Ease of Assembly
Julie
Julie

Appallingly hard mattress and franchisee says she can not afford to swap it

Purchased in September 2020 for $5,800.00.

Happy with our new Electric bed

We found our new split King electric bed comfortable and a great price for what you get . The easy way they came to us with the beds to trial in their van was great .

Purchased in August 2013.

Other Beds

Brankaasked

Do they sell king hi lo (not split king)? Thank you

Hi Branka,
Thank you for your enquiry.
I personally cannot answer your question but if you phone Carol at Sleep Electric, she is very helpful and she sold me my bed which I love, Carol will be able to answer your questions.
Phone Carol on 0499 293 715. These beds are absolutely wonderful and very reasonably priced and the best quality. I did my research before I bought my bed.
Good luck,

Branka

Thank you so much for your helpful reply. I have looked at so many brands & this one seems to have so many positive recommendations.

Lazy Dad
Lazy Dad

Split king

Maurice Hoy
Maurice Hoyasked

Where do I purchase a king size split bed in Adelaide south Australia.

Jill

Dear Maurice, Unfortunately I cannot answer your question as to where you can purchase a king size split electric bed in Adelaide as I live in Sydney. Here is the name and phone number of the supplier that I purchased my bed from, I am sure she can help you. Company name is Sleep Electric, speak to Carol on 0499293715.

Luke W.
Luke W.

Hi Maurice, you are welcome to call me anytime to discuss our range of beds. We have a few options for a Split King bed. Regards. Carol 0499293715

kp123asked

I recently purchased a queen size prestige bed (memory foam mattress). Cannot fault the salesman, the delivery and installation, etc., but .....the mattress is so hard, it is like a slab of concrete! Could it be possible that I've been delivered the wrong mattress???? I've put a 'mattress topper' on it, which provides a slightly better level of comfort, but really, it is so hard, that I wake up with pins and needles due to lack of circulation! Any tips? I went with this company, based on all of the 5 star reviews, surely I am not the only person, who finds the mattress comfort to be so bad????

Michelle
Michelle

I would definitely contact Eddie as there is a short term comfort guarantee, and talk about your options. I went with the pocket sprung mattress as I don't like the heat generated from memory foam, and perhaps this could be an option for you as my mattress is the most comfortable mattress I've ever slept on. Give Eddie a call and speak to him directly about your concerns

Des
Des

Dear kp123
I bought the same bed as you but not the memory foam mattress. It was not comfortable for my rather oddly shaped back, so I chose the softer one. Carol Watman and Sleep Electric were just wonderful to deal with. I'm sure they will swap it if you explain the situation.
Regards
DD

kp123

Thank you for your reply DD, Did you get the inner spring mattress? Regards Kerry

See all Sleep Electric Prestige Range questions