Sleep Electric Prestige Range

Sleep Electric Prestige Range

See the Best Beds in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Sleep Electric

• Ease of Assembly

Best Service & Product

Carol was absolutely amazing with communicating and information with the bed, i needed a very comfortable electric adjustable bed with rails for my parents, they deserved the best and they got it! Adrian and Jason delivered so quickly, gave me a call before they came and told me their ETA.
Amazing customer service and explanation.
Honestly can’t be happier, my parents are both so overjoyed with the bed! They deserve it.
Thanks for making their day.

Purchased in October 2021 for $4,195.00.

fiona3012
fiona3012Sydney, NSW

Absolutely delighted.

I was reluctant as I didn't want a 'hospital bed'. My first night I slept for over 12 hours and I'm in love. Happy to take to may bed at any time. So comfortable and quiet. Terrific service.

Razz
RazzSydney, NSW

OUTSTANDING!

Can not recommend highly enough not only Carol and her team for the fantastic service they provide, but the quality of their bed(s) is second to none. My father who has a life ending illness and struggles to get around has been unable to sleep comfortably for weeks on end, now he enjoys a good night sleep in comfort thanks to Carol and her team.
Thank you so much Carol and Team.

jude
judeCentral West, NSW

The Best!!

U won't be disappointed if you purchase an adjustable bed from Sleep Electric-Sydney. Best products, best service, best prices.
Best nights sleep......
Carol and the team at Sleep Electric Sydney are very helpful at all times.
Would give more stars if I could!

sha55b
sha55bSydney, NSW

Life Saver

Great company could not be more helpful, this was arranged via Hammondcare my husbands NDIS service and was created to his and our needs. This was arranged to assist with medical needs and ensure we remain together. Very happy from the quote to the delivery. Good communication polite and informative.

Purchased in August 2021.

Gracie P.
Gracie P.Illawarra, NSW

It's amazing!

I've not slept comfortably for ages. Had 2nd back surgery and needed a new bed.
The team were professional from my first enquiry through to demonstration to installation.
Extremely comfortable, zero gravity feature is real and works. My new bed is an investment for my future health. Would highly recommend Sleep Electric without hesitation.

Purchased in July 2021 for $6,500.00.

Julant
JulantPerth, WA

Perfect Prestige

Wow had our first night on our new bed last night…never woke up at all, don’t even think I moved. What a difference this Queen Split Bed made to sleep quality. Looking forward to a lifetime of great sleep on our amazing Prestige Queen Size Split Bed. There are 2 USB points on each side, under bed lighting, many adjustable options for each bed, plus 2 remotes. The mattresses are so comfortable - it’s like sleeping on a cloud. Veronica’s professional & friendly service, fantastic communications and the provision of a mobile display service (Sleep Electric come to you with their wonderful bed range for you to try out) We chose the perfect one for us. Highly recommend Sleep Electric WA.

Brian P
Brian PAdelaide

What a great company

A fantastic bed purchase. The whole experience was easy they come to you which was brilliant also very knowledgeable about their product . Installation quick and easy By excellent staff I’m glad I went to sleep electric

Purchased in June 2021.

Diane Brennan
Diane BrennanIllawarra, NSW

Sleep heaven

Best bed for sleep. Fitted sheets are super easy to put on. Can’t live without this bed. No motor noise from massager. Very very comfortable bed. Very easy to operate the remote. 100% quality.

Thanks Diane!

PleasedCustomer
PleasedCustomerSydney, NSW

Masterclass craftsmanship for pure comfort and peace of mind

From the prompt delivery time to the expert assembly and placement of the new Trendelenburg LoLo bed and the Divine Leather chair, the product and service quality was of a very high prestige standard.

To anyone interested in Sleep Electric furniture, your decision is an easy one. Go with Sleep Electric and experience for yourself and your loved ones the most luxurious and last word in comfort and care.

Very pleased customers.

Purchased in April 2021 at Sleep Electric for $1,995.00.

Luke W.Sleep Electric

Thanks so much, we're glad you love it!!

Edward Bassett
Edward BassettSydney, NSW

We are very pleased with this adjustable beds versatility.

This bed’s so Quiet.
No creaks whatsoever.
Peaceful Undisturbed sleep.
3months ago my wife slipped a couple of discs,Ambulance etc.
My back bad after breaking some vertebrae in a fall.Had an operation
One month ago.
We each adjust our own single bed, both the top and the bottom.
They are fixed together and we definitely do not disturb each others sleep.

Purchased in February 2021 at Sleep Electric.

Luke W.Sleep Electric

Thanks for the kind words Edward. We are glad you love the beds

Michaela K.
Michaela K.Hunter Region, NSW

Hip and back pain gone - super quiet motor - very firm mattress

Great company- carol delivered quality product- great communication as she kept in touch with Tobermory the purchase and delivery period and she was a pleasure to deal with - easy delivery to house - mattress is very firm but that was what I needed

Purchased in March 2021.

Luke W.Sleep Electric

That's great to hear Michaela! So glad you love the bed and Carols service!

AnnJ
AnnJSydney Surrounds, NSW

Changed our lives

I heard about these beds and the company from a very happy friend dealing with back problems. My husband was due to come out of hospital after heart surgery and I was looking for a bed with head and foot elevation. Rang Carol and discussed our needs - she suggested the Hi-Lo Prestige and I ordered it sight unseen. She was correct - the bed is unbelievably good. It was delivered the following day to the Central Coast and my husband is delighted with it. Getting in and out easy and he’s set his favourite sleeping position. And using the Hi means I can make up the bed without bending. Happy all round.

Purchased in March 2021.

Great bed everyone should have!

Purchased in December 2020.

Pete
PeteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Bed ,

The boys from sleep electric installed the bed into my bed frame,they did an excellent job.
I replaced my Queen size bed with a King size bed with a latex mattress, I now have the best sleep in a long time. Very satisfied and happy with the Bed and service.

Purchased in October 2020 at Sleep Electric.

Brankaasked

Do they sell king hi lo (not split king)? Thank you

Hi Branka,
Thank you for your enquiry.
I personally cannot answer your question but if you phone Carol at Sleep Electric, she is very helpful and she sold me my bed which I love, Carol will be able to answer your questions.
Phone Carol on 0499 293 715. These beds are absolutely wonderful and very reasonably priced and the best quality. I did my research before I bought my bed.
Good luck,

Branka

Thank you so much for your helpful reply. I have looked at so many brands & this one seems to have so many positive recommendations.

Lazy Dad
Lazy Dad

Split king

Maurice Hoy
Maurice Hoyasked

Where do I purchase a king size split bed in Adelaide south Australia.

Jill

Dear Maurice, Unfortunately I cannot answer your question as to where you can purchase a king size split electric bed in Adelaide as I live in Sydney. Here is the name and phone number of the supplier that I purchased my bed from, I am sure she can help you. Company name is Sleep Electric, speak to Carol on 0499293715.

Luke W.
Luke W.

Hi Maurice, you are welcome to call me anytime to discuss our range of beds. We have a few options for a Split King bed. Regards. Carol 0499293715

kp123asked

I recently purchased a queen size prestige bed (memory foam mattress). Cannot fault the salesman, the delivery and installation, etc., but .....the mattress is so hard, it is like a slab of concrete! Could it be possible that I've been delivered the wrong mattress???? I've put a 'mattress topper' on it, which provides a slightly better level of comfort, but really, it is so hard, that I wake up with pins and needles due to lack of circulation! Any tips? I went with this company, based on all of the 5 star reviews, surely I am not the only person, who finds the mattress comfort to be so bad????

Michelle
Michelle

I would definitely contact Eddie as there is a short term comfort guarantee, and talk about your options. I went with the pocket sprung mattress as I don't like the heat generated from memory foam, and perhaps this could be an option for you as my mattress is the most comfortable mattress I've ever slept on. Give Eddie a call and speak to him directly about your concerns

Des
Des

Dear kp123
I bought the same bed as you but not the memory foam mattress. It was not comfortable for my rather oddly shaped back, so I chose the softer one. Carol Watman and Sleep Electric were just wonderful to deal with. I'm sure they will swap it if you explain the situation.
Regards
DD

kp123

Thank you for your reply DD, Did you get the inner spring mattress? Regards Kerry

See all Sleep Electric Prestige Range questions