Listing monitored by Sleep Republic

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (1) · No (3)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0) · No (5)
  • Heat Retention Yes (1) · No (3)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (4)
  • Perceived Firmness
Neil
NeilSouth East Queensland, QLD

How did such a great mattress come out of a small box?

Have to say I was a little sceptical about ordering a mail order mattress, but what a great little mattress it is. It looks and feels like a quality item and is thick and firm and I had a great night’s sleep. Thank you!

Purchased in March 2021 for $700.00.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thanks for your review, Neil. We’re so happy to hear you love your new mattress.

mishgy
mishgyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Surpassed expectations

Purchased in December 2020.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi There, thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate it. We’re so glad you love the mattress. :)

Other Mattresses

Really good quality, comfortable and price is reasonable.

I’ve seen sleep republic mattress on Bedbuyer. Really good quality, comfortable and price is reasonable. Sleeping duck is too expensive. Everyone should try Sleep Republic first. It will open your desired to try many bed-in-box.

Purchased in February 2021.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review, Kent! We’re so glad you’re happy with your new mattress.

Mattresses

Find out how Sleep Republic King Single compares to other Mattresses

Kim
KimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

We recently purchased two King Single mattresses. Time between order and delivery was a few weeks however this was not unexpected as it was advised when ordering delivery would take longer than usual and then also received email correspondence advising the same. On arrival one of the mattresses had a slight defect. I emailed a couple of photos to Sleep Republic and they were extremely quick to act and provide a replacement mattress which was delivered promptly. So far the kids are loving the mattresses!

Purchased in December 2020.

Adjustment PeriodDays
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Kim, Thank you for your review and feedback. We’re so happy we could provide you with great service and your kids are loving the mattress.

Andypoo
AndypooLane cove

Superb....

Was a bit sceptical of the good reviews but it is a bloody good mattress, nice chunky size and perfect firmness, I'd say 7/10 on the firmness scale, good service too.

Purchased in January 2021.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you so much for your kind review, Andy. We’re happy to hear you love your new mattress.

AngryLGOwner
AngryLGOwnerNewcastle

Don't be fooled by Sleep Republic having less reviews than the competition

Purchased in January 2020 for $699.00.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you so much for your detailed feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to review your experience a year after purchasing your mattress. We’re happy to hear you’re still loving your mattress. Happy sleeping. :)

Joe
JoeGold coast

Great Mattress!!

The first reason I tried this mattress was,i had nothing to loose, knowing I could get my full money back! after 100 days trial. Since the first nights sleep, my back pain has gone, its the best nights sleep I have had in years, my old bones and joints are pain free. Thanks to a great quality & affordable product. I enjoy going to sleep every night and waking up with a spring in my step! Certainly recommend trying it you wont be disappointed!!!

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you Joe. We are happy that our mattress has helped, may the 'springy steps' continue!
SR