Sleep Republic Queen

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now

Mat

MatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Paid for it, but never even received it....

Purchased in December 2020 for A$1,599.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Jack MD

Jack MDGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sleep Republic mattress. Best sleep in years.

Purchased in September 2020 at SleepRepublic.

Sleeping PositionBack
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you so much for your review and detailed feedback on the mattress. We’re so happy to hear your in laws are sleeping better!

Lawrence

LawrenceSt Arnaud

Excellent purchase!

Great bed, we were a bit dubious about a bed in a box but rolled it out, cut the stuff and left it for a few hours.. voila! An inner spring mattress!
We've been on it for 3 months now and it's pretty good, no partner disturbance and still pretty firm.
Better than the expensive ones we have purchased previously.

Purchased in May 2020 at Sleep republic for A$1,000.00.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review Lawrence!

Phillipmarc

PhillipmarcGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thank you!

Only had my mattress for one week, but a big thank you so far! Arrived less than 24-hours after ordering, is the most comfortable mattress I’ve owned - sleeping like a log now! I hope longer-term it suits my neck issue; however, I’m confident in their returns after reading other reviews. My only one suggestion - add handles to the mattress.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$1,099.00.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side

KerriFWimmera, VIC

The most amazing mattress

I have an existing back injury, and have had spinal surgery in the last 10 years. Buying this mattress was the best decision I’ve ever made.
Like other respondents though, it really does need handles to help move it. Even just turning the mattress (not flipping) is a huge, 2-person challenge.

Purchased in March 2018 for A$999.00.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for reviewing the mattress, we're so happy to hear that you're getting a more comfortable sleep!

POOROLDKEV

POOROLDKEV

Great mattress, Awesome service but wasn't for me

Purchased in August 2019 for A$1,079.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Perceived FirmnessHard
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your feedback and recommendation. We are so sorry the mattress didn't suit you and hope harmony is soon re-established at home!

karmaros

karmarosGoulburn Valley, VIC

Mattress base - fantastic

Brought the base as it looked good and was delivered free to my door.
Easy to move box from courier to bedroom with box on wheels.
Assembly very easy with clear instructions although it took a while to tighten the screws with the enclosed Allen key.
Looks great. Very pleased with purchase.

Purchased in September 2019 for A$249.00.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thanks for your feedback Karyn. We'd love to help with a mattress to complement the set!

Sunil

SunilSydney, NSW

Fantastic mattress, on to number two!

My partner and I have been sleeping on a Sleep Republic mattress for two and a half years and are so impressed with it we’ve bought a second for the guest room. It was nice to get the mattress protector with our purchase too. The quality of the product can’t be faulted and our experience with the customer service has been great, we can’t recommend the mattress highly enough

Purchased in April 2019 for A$1,199.00.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for the feedback and recommendationSunil, we appreciate you selecting us again.

CJN

CJNMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Incredible Customer Service, High Quality Mattress but Medium to Soft

Purchased in February 2019 for A$1,199.00.

Sleeping PositionFront
Caused DiscomfortYes

RL

RLGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Really happy with the mattress, base, sheets and customer service

Purchased in May 2019 at Sleep Republic.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for taking the time to review your bundle purchase and give generous feedback on our service. We are always pleased to help where we can, even if things go awry!

Heloise

HeloiseCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Sleep Republic demonstrates integrity

:: Australian designed and manufactured with a focus on non-toxic components
:: 3 months plus return guarantee, which means you can trial and return for a full refund if the mattress doesn't suit. This attests to company integrity!
:: Free delivery anywhere on the continent
:: Firm and supportive; and can be pivoted on base

Purchased in June 2016.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your kind feedback Heloise!

keeshondsrule

keeshondsruleAU

Do I have the same mattress and sheets?

Wondering if I have the same mattress as everyone is talking about. As a solo sleeper who sleeps in the middle of the bed, after 18 months I now roll into the middle if I try the sides as it has sagged. As for the sheets, I found the bottom sheet to ball up after first use. It was great initially, but sadly I very much regret this purchase.

Purchased in May 2017 for A$1,200.00.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Heat RetentionYes
SaggingYes
Jason Lim

Jason LimMelbourne, Victoria

Excellent mattress from Sleep Republic

Had waited 1.5 years before writing this review just to be sure to be sure. Had tried other memory foam mattress such as Koala and Lazybed, they don't suit me or my wife.This one is different as it offer pocket springs, so it feels totally different, it offers the support needed for our backbones, yet not too soft to sink in like those foam mattresses. No backache, no sore backs. It is just one excellent mattress. My wife still find it too soft for her comfort (- 1 star), however she still sleep through alright, maybe she is just being picky.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Jason, Thank you for your feedback we hope your mattress gives your wife and you many more years of great sleeps!
SR Team

Impressive comfort, wonderful service!

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you Shelly for your very kind feedback and review.
We work hard on our service and deliveries and it was a pleasure to try even more in a good cause!

Andy. S

Andy. SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Such a comfortable mattress!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your feedback and review Andy. Hopefully you can now put the mattress shopping behind you for quite a few years!

Manning

ManningMount Gambier

Great mattress, great service

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your kind review and buying from us again! We couldn't agree more that when it comes to sleep don't cut corners on quality.
SR team.

James R

James RGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Works for us 6 months in

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Hi James,
Thanks for taking the time to post a review. We are glad the mattress is working for you. If we can help with your daughter's mattress and base please don't hesitate to contact us.
SR team

Tanya

Tanya

Third time lucky

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for taking the time to share your review.
We're pleased you chose us too, and to hear that our customers look forward to bedtime again is our ultimate objective!
SR Team.

Happy GardenerSouth Australia

A very comfortable, supportive mattress.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

THe BearGlenwood

The best mattress we have ever slept on!!!!!

We have now had our Sleep Republic mattress for 10 months and without a doubt it is the best mattress we have ever slept on. It is queen sized and in the past have paid a lot more money for other brands but nothing compares with this mattress. Easy to set up, from the cardboard box it just unrolls onto your bed base. Supplied with a special tool to unroll mattress. Service from Sleep Republic was superb, could not have been more helpful. We live in rural Queensland and delivery was no problem at all. Buy the best and get yourself a Sleep Republic!!!!! Peter (aka The Bear)

Purchased in December 2017.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for the generous comments. We set out to create not just an excellent mattress but the shopping experience to go with it and it's most rewarding to know when we hit that!
SR Team.

THe Bear

Now had this mattress over two (2) years still in the same excellent condition as it was new.No sagging etc, beaut and extremely comfortable. Very reasonable price compared to the more expensive mattresses we have used before. Highly recommend!!!

Marlene

Marleneasked

Queen

Hi
My question is in relation to smell. I purchase a boxed mattress very similar to your product. The same experience as I am hearing from your reviews.... next day delivery, great customer service, comfort etc. BUT the smell has been traumatic. I have had to put the foam parts out on the deck for the last 5 days and still the smell is overwhelming. I am waking up with the taste of the smell in my mouth as well as a sore throat. I believe that this is an individual experience as I must be so sensitive to the smell and the materials used WHICH is why it is important for me to know if your mattresses have a smell ( a toxic smell even though the material are tested etc and classed as non toxic at all)
Please give me A true response as do not want to waste my time or your time.
Look forward to your reply
Regards
Marl

Hi Marl,
I have purchased two Sleep Republic mattresses, and they have only had a “brand new” smell for the first few hours. I recall the instructions being to leave the mattress untouched for a day once opened, which I did, and I’ve not had any smell issues.
Before responding to your question I checked with two of my friends that have also purchased Sleep Republic mattresses after my recommendation, and neither recall any issues with smell beyond the very initial opening of the mattress bag & setup.

Hi Marlene,
All Sleep Republic mattresses are aired in a sealed off dry room for 14 days before getting compress packed in the box. This process reduces the new smell that some materials like foam may have and allows for the water-based bonding agents that holds the comfort layers in place to dry properly.
We have not had any complaints from customers about strong toxic smells coming from the mattress.
If you have any further questions please feel free to email us at info@sleeprepublic.com.au.

ana claudia m.

ana claudia m.asked

Queen

Do you delivery to Perth, WA?

Get an answer from our members and Sleep Republic representatives