Listing monitored by Sleep Republic

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Virginia
VirginiaTasmania

Everything as promised! You won't be sorry to buy this mattress!

Purchased in June 2021 for $910.00.

Richard F.
Richard F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Mattress

Ordering process was easy, delivery was on time, the mattress is great, very comfortable, accessories (pillows & sheets) are great also, an overall fantastic experience, so I highly recommend Sleep Republic.

Purchased in June 2021 for $1,800.00.

Other Mattresses

Delivery of the mattress was quick and easy! I’ve been so comfortable on the mattress. The top memory foam layer is so comfortable and the bottom spring layer gives me great support. Highly recommend this product!

Purchased in June 2021 for $1,100.00.

Phenella
PhenellaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Soooo… comfy. Very impressed with my mattress in a box.

Love it. Super comfy and relaxing. Delivery was amazing too - arriving earlier than expected.

The padded feel of the mattress is luxurious. Just the right firmness too. Very happy with this purchase.

Purchased in June 2021 for $1,249.00.

Really comfortable mattress

We're very happy with our choice after much research. It's a really comfortable mattress. First mattress in a box.... amazing. Wake up feeling great. No more aching hips! Highly recommend it.

Craig
CraigSydney, NSW

Comfortable feeling.. But much too hot.

The mattress has a comfortable feel too it, ideal firmness for back, side or front sleeping. However the heat retention is just too much. I would wake up several times a night trying to find a cold spot. While my wife would sleep through, but just wake up covered in sweat. We tried different sheets, different blankets, a wool mattress topper, sleeping with fans, etc, but still too warm.
We haven't returned the mattress yet, but are planning on doing so.

Purchased in June 2021 for $1,250.00.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Craig, We're so sorry to hear the mattress isn't working for you. We would be happy to assist you with your return if that's what you decide. Please email us on info@sleeprepublic.com.au and we will help organise your return.

Margaret L.
Margaret L.Sydney, NSW

Sleeping well

Enjoying waking up without pain!
Used to wake up with hip and back pain but not any more!
Lovely and comfortable bed.
Soft and easy to fall asleep relaxing!
It maintains its shape and form.
I look forward to going to bed experiencing a good restful nights sleep.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review, Margaret! How wonderful to hear that you're no longer waking up in pain. Keep enjoying your new mattress and having a great night's sleep!

JME
JMEGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic Mattress

Terrific products which we highly recommend, best mattress ever.
Great local company to deal with. Wouldn’t go anywhere else.
Recommend to all.
Even our Kelpie dog now has a Sleep Republic bed, which she absolutely loves!

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review! We're glad you (and your doggie!) are enjoying your new mattress. :)

Stephen
StephenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Magnificent

My wife & I are in our 70's and we have had a water bed for the last 40 years up until 4 weeks ago when we got a Sleep Republic bed in a box. It is absolutely Magnificent, firm but not too much and our backs are no longer aching in the morning. The followup support from the staff is excellent and because we get a 100 night guarantee this bed is highly recommended. Do yourself a favour and get one.

Purchased in June 2021 for $1,100.00.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Stephen, Thank you very much for your review. That's so great to hear that your backs are no longer aching and you're enjoying your mattress. We're so glad we could provide you with good customer service as well!

George
George

Best comfort in years

This mattress was bought after a long search. Buying on-line was a risk, comfort wise, but it has proved to be a great success. Both of us are experiencing the best nights’ sleep for many years, greater back support. We are impressed with the help and advice we received from the staff.

Purchased in June 2021 for $1,080.00.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, George. We're so happy to hear you're sleeping better and getting the support you need. We're glad we could provide you with great customer service as well. :)

F.P
F.PSydney, NSW

We found the right Mattress!Very good feeling! Plush and comfy while it is firm!

We got the queen size a month ago and it has been very comfortable so far although I do have chorionic backache, my sleep quality improved a lot.The edges are very supportive, the mattress is very plush and comfy while it has a good level of firmness.Me and my wife are very happy with our purchase, Thanks Sleep Republic for providing such a good quality product.The price is reasonable too.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review! We love getting your feedback and hearing that your sleep quality has improved.

SleeperSydney Surrounds, NSW

Where’s this mattress been all my life!?

This mattress is exactly what I needed. It is extremely comfortable from day 1 (our last mattress took a year to ‘wear in’). Firm but with a soft comfortable topper. Almost no partner disturbance. And a really comfortable/firm edge for sitting on.

CJK
CJKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

By far best mattress I have ever slept on

Purchased in May 2021 for $1,125.00.

József B.
József B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

This mattress is perfect

Purchased it a month ago. This mattress is extremely comfortable and supportive at the same time. I sleep much better. It seems very durable as well. Highly recommended, worth the price.

Purchased in May 2021.

Lisa F.
Lisa F.Sydney, NSW

A dream mattress

Delivered in 24 hours. Heavy, but still easy to unpack. The most comfortable mattress I’ve ever slept on. It’s both firm and pillowy. I haven’t experienced back pain since sleeping on it.

Purchased in May 2021 for $1,200.00.

Read more reviews - page 2See all Sleep Republic reviews

Janeasked
Queen

Firmness of mattress - Anyone who is a side sleeper (occasionally back sleeper) who had shoulder/ lower back or hip pain find the mattress too firm? I'm 5ft3", 58kgs with a large backside so unsure if this mattress may be too firm for me.

Brigid Pedler
Brigid Pedler

I’ve had back surgery and find it just right

Jane

Thanks Brigid, really helps with my decision.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Jane, You can actually filter the Product reviews by the customer’s sleeping position. I’ve filtered them to side sleepers here for you. :) https://www.productreview.com.au/listings/sleep-republic?e1dec182-d288-4710-a0d1-61bf3bb79c70%5B0%5D=f985622e-91e6-417d-8cf5-93706b7985e4

Marlene
Marleneasked

Hi
My question is in relation to smell. I purchase a boxed mattress very similar to your product. The same experience as I am hearing from your reviews.... next day delivery, great customer service, comfort etc. BUT the smell has been traumatic. I have had to put the foam parts out on the deck for the last 5 days and still the smell is overwhelming. I am waking up with the taste of the smell in my mouth as well as a sore throat. I believe that this is an individual experience as I must be so sensitive to the smell and the materials used WHICH is why it is important for me to know if your mattresses have a smell ( a toxic smell even though the material are tested etc and classed as non toxic at all)
Please give me A true response as do not want to waste my time or your time.
Look forward to your reply
Regards
Marl

KerriF
KerriF

Hi Marl,
I have purchased two Sleep Republic mattresses, and they have only had a “brand new” smell for the first few hours. I recall the instructions being to leave the mattress untouched for a day once opened, which I did, and I’ve not had any smell issues.
Before responding to your question I checked with two of my friends that have also purchased Sleep Republic mattresses after my recommendation, and neither recall any issues with smell beyond the very initial opening of the mattress bag & setup.

Hi Marlene,
All Sleep Republic mattresses are aired in a sealed off dry room for 14 days before getting compress packed in the box. This process reduces the new smell that some materials like foam may have and allows for the water-based bonding agents that holds the comfort layers in place to dry properly.
We have not had any complaints from customers about strong toxic smells coming from the mattress.
If you have any further questions please feel free to email us at info@sleeprepublic.com.au.

ana claudia m.
ana claudia m.asked
Queen

Do you delivery to Perth, WA?

Get an answer from our members and Sleep Republic representatives