Sleep Republic Sheets

100% · 170%

Simone
Simone4 posts
  Fair Incentive

Best sheets we have owned!

We first got a set of these sheets from my parents a Christmas after they purchased the sheets and a few mattresses. After battling with only 1 set, wanting to put them on the bed straight after being washed we finally saved to get a second set! They are so soft. They do dry pretty quickly too! Wash up beautifully. We love them! Show details
William
William3 posts

Amazingly Soft

The sheets came quickly in a nicely presented bag and are just as soft as advertised, if not more so. I'm a hot sleeper and was able to sleep comfortably under these sheets. Absolutely love them. Show details ·  1
Sally Scarone
Sally Scarone13 posts

highly recommend sheets-5 star

sheets silky soft and so cool on a summer night plus company customer service a dream. I had to send a mattress protector back (change of mind)-the lady was absolutely wonderful
Enz
EnzNew South Wales2 posts

Lovely Sheets

The service of Sleep Republic has been fantastic both times I’ve ordered through them. The customer support is great. Our king bed order came with a set of sheets which we’ve had for over 12 months and have slept in them every night. They are lasting well. I love the silky feeling of them and the large size so have purchased two more. Unfortunately the selection colour I wanted was not available with the 2 for 1 sale, instead I purchased ivory which I was pleasantly surprised how light they were and close to white.
In regards to the bed, my husband likes it but unfortunately my back doesn’t so I’ve had to purchase a memory foam topper for my side of the bed and that has worked well for my back.
gayle L.
gayle L.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

I bought the bamboo sheets

I bought the bamboo sheets and they feel like silk.
Jill B.
Jill B.

Bamboo sheets

The sheets are beautiful to sleep on. They did take a while for delivery but overall pleased with my purchase.
Mel_jade
Mel_jadeVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC11 posts

Gorgeous sheets

We slept in our sheets for the first time last night and they are AMAZING! We have another bamboo sheet set that we thought we loved, until we tried these. These sheets are super silky and light. They don't feel cold at all though - they're a joy to sleep in! And the customer service is second to none. Just do it - you won't regret it!
Leigh C.
Leigh C.

Bamboo sheets

Silky smooth and cool for all night comfort. Generous sizing.
Xhanti W.
Xhanti W.

Ivory sheets

Soft sheets my body has ever laid on. The equivalent to sleeping on a cloud. Love it.
Scotty
ScottyWAPerth, WA2 posts

King size plus bamboo sheets set

The Mattress arrived next day and the sheets the next day via Oz post. The mattress feels luxurious and is very comfy. After 3 nights both of us woke up withot a back ache! We both highly recommend this.
Marg
MargVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Bamboo sheets

I bought these sheets becasue of the reviews I read. They are indeed gorgeous. They have a cool silky feel. They fit the mattress perfectly and stay that way. Will recommend to anyone I know.
EricaAU8 posts

Tessa L
Tessa LSydney3 posts

The Softest Sheets!

My family has been a big fan of the Sleep Republic mattress for a while now so we were super excited when they came out with their bamboo sheets. The are, without a doubt, the softest sheets we have ever slept on. And the fact that they are made out of a natural and breathable material is a major bonus considering we have little ones with such sensitive skin to think about. I was skeptical about their claim that they would only get softer with every wash, but much to my surprise, they did! We will definitely be gifting these to our family and friends.

Tilly
TillySydney

The perfect sheets - a must for a good nights sleep!

My partner and I purchased our first set of Sleep Republic sheets recently after a friend recomended them. I must say, they are the best purchase ever; super soft and the quality stays the same after every wash and dry! I’d highlighy recommend anyone who likes to have a comfortable nights sleep to hurry up and buy these sheets immediately!

Neil
NeilCopacabana

The perfect sheets

These sheets were a last minute add on when purchasing our king size mattress. We have tried bamboo sheets from other brands but they were never the right material or weight- always too light or not very soft. But the Sleep Republic sheets do not disappoint! My wife loves that they are breathable and lightweight because she sleeps hot. I love the softness of the material, they actually do get softer each time we wash them. We'll definitely be buying more sets in the other colours! Thank you Sleep Republic for another exceptional product.

Hal55

Really need new sheets soon and very interested in these. Two questions, do they stay neatly on the bed and don't gather or move around like some lightweight satin sheets I've had, and secondly, how comfortable are these straight from new. I don't want to have to wash them several times before they get comfortable. I don't wear much to bed, so VERY comfortable sheets are a must.
Finally, the promotional offer going at the moment, is this buy one set, get another set free, or is it buy a set, get a single sheet free?

Erica

The sheets do move a little. More so on my husband’s side than mine. Maybe the position he sleeps in?? I thought they were very comfortable from the first night but they do get better over time.

Hal55

Thanks, i take it you'd still describe them as soft and luxurious? Also, do they move around enough that your husband finds it annoying, or only a little? I take it you don't have a problem with them in that regard. Thanks for answering.