Sleep Republic Single

Sleep Republic Single

Good by heavy

The company was a delight to deal with . Ordering was simple and the mattress was delivered quickly with good communication- they send you a letter before with instructions before the mattress arrives . Set up was easy and I was very surprised at how solid this mattress is given that it comes rolled into a box . You would never believe it if you hadn't seen it in the box . I ordered a single mattress for my young son . It is very comfortable but the only drawback is it is very heavy . It would be close to double the weight of a regular innerspring mattress in my daughter's room . This makes it very hard to change the sheets as we have to lift the mattress to do this because of the bed position. It is too heavy for wife to lift one side up onto its edge . Even I struggle a bit and I'm pretty fit . I definitely would not recommend for an elderly purchaser , and the larger mattresses must be really heavy . Overall I am happy but will look carefully at weights before replacing my queen .

Date PurchasedSep 2016
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We do strive to make the purchasing experience a great one and it is always rewarding for us to know we have succeeded! The unpacking and 'decompression' process is pretty remarkable and we never grow tired of seeing it either after nearly ten years. Pocket spring mattresses are certainly heavier than foam slab construction, with the trade off being far better durability and zoning and side support. The additional springs (around double the normal albeit smaller circumference) also add some weight. We hope we can help you when you make a decision on your Queen replacement. SR Team

Could it be? The One? Without spending your weekends in stores? YES!

I ordered a Sleep Republic single mattress based solely on reviews on this site. I am now so impressed I had to add my own review. We will order another single so each child can have one and a king for ourselves, retiring our 6 year old big store big name brand mattress to the guest room. Here is my breakdown of the service/product ratings:
Ordering: 10/10 ease, online customer service
Delivery: 10/10 instructions came early with special opener, mattress arrived 2 days early
Opening: 8/10 follow your instructions well! Stay back and keep kids and pets out of the way
Product: 10/10 reshapes quickly, looks great, feels great, good height
Sleep: 10/10 Grandma is visiting from Canada and did not sleep well until this mattress arrived. She said she'd buy one if they sold them in Canada. I sneak into the guest room just to lie on it a bit. Wonderful!
The most important factor for us was that we could return it if the mattress did not suit us.
Thank you Sleep Republic for saving our weekend time, energy and for giving us a superior product with great customer service. Well done!

Wow, what a review! Thank you so much for your detailed feedback. We're so happy to hear that you (and Grandma!) are enjoying your new Sleep Republic mattress. Happy sleeping. :)Thank you again for the great product/service/feedback. We have since had another guest who loved sleeping on your mattress and said they would seriously consider one. Two nights ago we moved it into my 7 year old daughter's room. She loves it (still sleeping in the am as I write this!). We cannot wait to order our parent sized Sleep Republic mattress.

Easiest way to purchase a mattress!

I bought this mattress for my son, it is extremely supportive and comfortable. I have no doubt it will stand the test of time.
So much easier than traipsing around bed stores and excellent value and service. Hard to believe that a mattress can come rolled in a box and then be exactly like something purchased from a major retailer, but I can assure it is every bit as good. Convenient, quality, delivered to the door, easy to set up and offering a brilliant sleep!

Thanks Alicia, thanks too for sharing the photo of your son enjoying his bed, long may it continue!