Sleep Republic

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Sleep Republic

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

2.8
Karen S.
Karen S.Sydney, NSW

Good back support and mattress edge strength

Very supportive but noticed that top layer flattens/sags quickly so if I move to the centre of the bed I feel I’m sleeping downhill. Otherwise it is a good mattress

Purchased in March 2021.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes
Caused Discomfort No
Heat Retention No
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Karen, Thank you for your review. Your mattress definitely should not be sagging, can you please call us on 1800 753 371? We’ll get this sorted for you!

Christopher A.
Christopher A.Perth, WA

Poor To Be Honest - Not in stock yet claim to have same day delivery!

Purchased for $1,449.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Caused Discomfort No
Perceived Firmness Very Hard

Other Mattresses

Lachie
LachieSydney, NSW

Doesn’t last

Purchased in October 2018 for $1,499.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Caused Discomfort Yes
Perceived Firmness Very Soft

Hi Lachie,
We're very sorry to hear of your issues. We have emailed and phoned you a number of times to resolve this and will be happy to help when you are able to contact us.
SR Team

Mattresses

Find out how Sleep Republic compares to other Mattresses

keeshondsrule
keeshondsruleAU

Do I have the same mattress and sheets?

Wondering if I have the same mattress as everyone is talking about. As a solo sleeper who sleeps in the middle of the bed, after 18 months I now roll into the middle if I try the sides as it has sagged. As for the sheets, I found the bottom sheet to ball up after first use. It was great initially, but sadly I very much regret this purchase.

Purchased in May 2017 for $1,200.00.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes
Will_PayMore4Quality
Will_PayMore4Quality

Gamble that payed off

Purchased in December 2016 for $999.00.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Caused Discomfort Yes
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi, thanks for your comments and feedback. We are biased but we designed our mattress to be equal to and better than considerably more expensive alternatives. Happy sleeping! SR

Bambu F.
Bambu F.asked
Sleep Republic

Would your mattress leave a dent in the mattress after 6 months? 1 year? 2 years? I feel like with all those “memory foams” few months later leaves a nice crater in my mattress… if that’s the case, would u offer replacement under warranty? I’m 95kgs

mblanesasked
Sleep Republic

Just read a review from Jackie who posted it on 8th June 2021. She paid $850 for the Queen SR Mattress in May 2021. What offer or coupon enables that price ? A person named Rose at Sleep Republic assured me the best possible price is $1099 ... yet $850 is a nice difference of $249 below that. I felt I was being misled as I had already seen reviews with lower prices.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi There, Rose in customer service is correct with the best price she has quoted you for a Queen. This customer you are referring to purchased multiple mattresses in her order, and while her review is under the Queen size, she also purchased a Double mattress- which cost around the $850 mark- which is why we believe she has put that purchase amount.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi again, if you go back to Jackie's review, you'll see she updated it with the correct price she paid. Apologies for any confusion.

Any movie with Jackie Chan is funny for sure

Paul R.
Paul R.asked
Double

Thinking about a double for my new caravan, but need to understand the weight, can you please advise. Plus where are these manufactured & are there any current supply chain problems. Thanks Paul

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Paul, Thanks for your questions. The weight of the double mattress is 43kg. If you head to the mattresss page here: https://sleeprepublic.com.au/mattress/ and scroll to the bottom, you will find all info regarding the mattress dimensions and weights. Our mattresses are made with our trusted manufacturers in China, whom we have worked with for over 20 years. There are no current supply chain problems. Hope that helps. Cheers.

Get an answer from our members and Sleep Republic representatives

FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeKingQueenDoubleKing Single
Thickness31 cm31 cm31 cm31 cm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)
Compare all 6 Sleep Republic