Can help relieve hip and back pain
Reduces partner disturbances
Good back support and mattress edge strength
Very supportive but noticed that top layer flattens/sags quickly so if I move to the centre of the bed I feel I’m sleeping downhill. Otherwise it is a good mattress
Purchased in March 2021.
Questions & Answers
Would your mattress leave a dent in the mattress after 6 months? 1 year? 2 years? I feel like with all those “memory foams” few months later leaves a nice crater in my mattress… if that’s the case, would u offer replacement under warranty? I’m 95kgs
Just read a review from Jackie who posted it on 8th June 2021. She paid $850 for the Queen SR Mattress in May 2021. What offer or coupon enables that price ? A person named Rose at Sleep Republic assured me the best possible price is $1099 ... yet $850 is a nice difference of $249 below that. I felt I was being misled as I had already seen reviews with lower prices.
Hi There, Rose in customer service is correct with the best price she has quoted you for a Queen. This customer you are referring to purchased multiple mattresses in her order, and while her review is under the Queen size, she also purchased a Double mattress- which cost around the $850 mark- which is why we believe she has put that purchase amount.
Hi again, if you go back to Jackie's review, you'll see she updated it with the correct price she paid. Apologies for any confusion.
Any movie with Jackie Chan is funny for sure
Thinking about a double for my new caravan, but need to understand the weight, can you please advise. Plus where are these manufactured & are there any current supply chain problems. Thanks Paul
Hi Paul, Thanks for your questions. The weight of the double mattress is 43kg. If you head to the mattresss page here: https://sleeprepublic.com.au/mattress/ and scroll to the bottom, you will find all info regarding the mattress dimensions and weights. Our mattresses are made with our trusted manufacturers in China, whom we have worked with for over 20 years. There are no current supply chain problems. Hope that helps. Cheers.
Get an answer from our members and Sleep Republic representatives
- The Sleep Republic Mattress has cashmere knitted fabric, providing optimal softness so that you have a comfortable sleep.
- Natural latex helps regulate airflow and body temperature with ventilation holes, making it more breathable.
- The edge of the mattress has higher tensile steel springs, protecting tossers and turners from rolling off the bed as well as helping prevent sagging.
- It comes in Single, Long Single, King Single, Double, Queen, and King sizes.
- This product comes with a 12-year warranty.
Points of praise:
- Most reviewers found the mattress to be supportive, with some even saying that it helped relieve hip, back, or shoulder pain that they had.
- They also appreciated the durable construction of the mattress, saying that it retained its shape after lots of wear.
- According to reviewers, the mattress helped reduce and even eliminate partner disturbances, so they could still sleep soundly.
|Type||Pocket Spring||Pocket Spring||Pocket Spring||Pocket Spring|
|Firmness||Medium Firm||Medium Firm||Medium Firm||Medium Firm|
|Thickness||31 cm||31 cm||31 cm||31 cm|
|Country of Manufacture||China||China||China||China|
|Manufacturer Warranty||12 year(s)||12 year(s)||12 year(s)||12 year(s)|
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.